Her Arrival!

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

YOUR POV

"So, what's up with you and Eli oppa?", I broke up the silence as I saw Kevin dozing off and leaned himself against the cab's window.

"Hmmm? Oh yeah, that Eli is having a crush with Sunny noona.", he said. Pissed off.

Of course he is.

Eli is "his love", and i don't blame Eli for falling to sunny too. He is a GUY.And he is not gay, plus that Sunny is pretty cute and extremely kind too. Who wouldn't fall for her?

"AND?"

"Well,I felt....jealous?" he smiled weakly. "And...,uhmm...I'm just thinking.., maybe..err...I should give up?", he continued.

My eyes widened,

It was just like a storm me right into my chest!

GIVE UP.

Give up,HUH?

NO WAY!

"You QUITER!", I smacked his stomach gently.

"WHAT!!!! It's not like he's gay too!!!!!! I should give up!"

"NO! You are not givin' up!!! ARE YOU NUTS? After dragging me along the way to SEOUL, you are saying that you are givin up!!!!! HAISH.JINJJA YO WOO SUNGHYUN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled.

Not after i sacrifised so much for that ELI!!!!!

ARRRGHHHHH!

"Well, we're here,Elle. Welcome to OUR dorm!", Kevin said and open the door. I go out from the cab, and let out a DEEP sigh.

What? I'm NERVOUS!

Yes, I'm a KISSME! Thanks to that sunghyun oppa who introduced me to U-KISS. GEEZ, oppa. "Thanks a LOT!"

"Whatever.", I said and I went up to the dorm. I was so nervous . But then I felt that somebody is holding my back.

"AWWW,are you nervous?",he giggled.

I looked away and blushed. WTF is wrong with me? Can't I give up?

"GUYS! I'm home!", Kevin screamed while smiling.

OH GOD. That angelic smile! UGGHHH~.....

Dongho's POV:)

"GUYS! I'm home!", I heard Kevin hyung screamed and I hurriedly out from my room and found myself blushing as soon as I saw Kim Elle.She's so pretty. I want her. I want her to be mine!

"Ke...,Kevin hyung...,y-you're back!", I tried to hide my own  heartbeat from everyone. But I was so nervous around Elle ,and I can't help myself for not smiling in front of her.

"Yes,I'm back! And look, who am I bringing? ", he smiled again and I can see that Elle is punching hyung's arm.

"This is Elle-ssi?", I asked, still blushing.

"DEH! The one and only!"

"Aw....Dongho-ah is blushing!", Kiseop hyung began to teased me again.

.

Kevin's POV^^

"AW....Dongho-ah is blushing!", I heard Kiseop teased Dongho. WTF? Why is he blushing? He wasn't suppose to blush!

Wait,am I jealous?

"Aigoo,she's so cute!",this time AJ exclaimed with admiration and hug her. OMO! He hug my Elle! STOP HUGGING HER!

"K-komawoyo,oppa...",Elle replied with a blush.

Is she blushing?

HOW CUTE!

"YAH,YAH,YAH!!!!!!!!!!! NO FAIR! I WANT TO HUG HER TOO!!!!!",Hoon pouted and push Aj aside to hug Elle for himself.EEEW. E.

She's just 16 for GOD's sake!

"Ewww! You're such a PEDO! Stop hugging her!",Eli pushed Hoon and (but) he hug my Elle too. OMO!

"HYUNG!", I heard Dongho whined and pulled Elle away by grabbing her waist.

WAIT.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YAH!", I screamed.

FINALLY.

YOUR POV

"YAH!",kevin screamed and pull me from Dongho's grib. OMG,my face must be so red right now! I mean, all of them hugged me!!!!!!!!!!!>///////<  Even Dongho hugged my waist! OMO! OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And......Kevin's pissed.

MY GOD!

"Stop touching my jagiya!",he said finally.

"Jagiya?! EEEWWWW,I thought you're gay?",soohyun sad in disgust. HAHA. This guy!

"PSSSSHHH~I'm gay alright,but i'm going to marry her anyway!",he said again and pull me closer to him. The rest of UKISS raised their eyebrow with confusion, and one "pissed" look from Dongho.

"MWO?!",they gasped.

Oh. PUH-LEASE.

"Oh please! Don't  tell me that you are still remember that promise!!!!!!", I screamed in horror.

"what promise?"Dongho asked.

"Well,...", Kevin start to talk.

"NO! JUST DON'T!!!!!! IF YOU SAY ANYHTING,THEN YOU ARE SO DEAD WOO SUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and hug kevin's arm.

"Tell us!",they begged.

"Mollaso(idk) ~! I forgot!",kevin sang and winked at me.

Dongho's POV:)

"Mollaso~ I forgot!",Kevin hyung sand and winked at Elle.

WHAT. THE. HELL!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with them?

What promise!

What marriage!

"BOOO~ NO FUN!",Eli teased.

*SIGHS*

Why am i falling for her?

Why am I feeling jealous over Kevin hyung?

******************************************************************

ANNYEONG~!!!!^^ thank you so much for commenting,and reading my story!!!!!!!!!! hehe,FIGHTING!:)