Some Quality Time With Dongho

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

YOUR POV

It's 7 AM in the morning, and me &Kevin are chatting all morning long. Yeah, from 2 AM in the morning until now. So it's been five hours? Hahah, yeah it seems so.

"So, ready to go to the hospital?", he asked me, smiling.

I laughed on his reaction, and nodded. The truth is I'm scared of doctors. But Kevin already made an apointment , so I couldn't say no to him.

"Yeah.. I'm ready..", I said again and making my way to the door.

"Oh,... and oppa...", I stopped and take a glance of my 'sweetest' oppa in the world. He tilds his head and took a glance at me with his worried eyes.

"Deh?", he asked.

"Thankyou so much for bringing me here! Now I can see you and my big brother everyday!", I smiled cheerfully and then give him a kiss on his left cheeck. Hehehe, he's so cute!

"Anytime Elle...Anytime!", he smiled back.

I know that my feelings for him will never be return, no matter what I do. He loves Dara. I should've known........ Who doesn't love that perfect girl?

It's a shame though, but what can I do? I can't really do anything... After I went out of out of the bedroom, I found Dongho is eating by himself. So, I decided to accompany him.

"Annyeong, Dongho-ssi!", I greeted hima nd sat next to him, who is probabbly ging to ignore me BIG time! But I was wrong...... As soon as I sit next to him, he turn around and smiled to me.

"Annyeong,Elle-ssi!", he said.

"Going to school?"

He nodded.

"Yeah,School . You?"

"Hahah,nae?  I'll be starting school next week. Today,I'll be stuck with Sunghyun oppa at the hospital..", I laughed while watching him eating.

Awww,he's so cute!

"Well, good luck with that! I hope you feel better!",he smile bitterly and pour more milk to his bowl.

I sighed.

Better, huh?

I sure hope so...

"Komawo Dongho-ssi! Mianhaeyo, that i shocked you yesterday..", I said sarcastically.

"Haha, Don't be Elle-ssi! It's okay!", he said and pats my head. I smiled in return to him and took my spoon then I take one bite from Dongho's cereal bowl.

"Hmmm~ This is yummy! Care if I dig in?", I said; chewing the cereal down. Luckily I'm so hungry that I didn't want to threw up! Yaaay me!

"Sure, I don't mind! Want some more?", he asked.

"Ani, I'm good. ", I laughed. But then he looked at me with one of his eyebrows lifted up.

"No, you must eat!", he said again and pored some milk and more cereal to the bowl. I can't help to not to laugh. He's so cute,and caring!

"Komawoyo,Dongho-ssi.",I said as I put the spoon into my mouth.

YUM!

"Gwenchana?", he asked.

"Deh, Dongho-ssi...I'm good! So when will you go to school?", I asked him back.

"Twenty minutes more. I still got time.", he replied ; smiling.

"I see. Well,I'm off to bath now... Annyeong Dongho-ssi!", I said to him while standing up and making my way to the bathroom.

DONGHO'S POV:)

Aigoo, I share the same bowl and spoon with Elle! Wait. Isn't that mean that we accidentally kissing undirectly?! OMO! Why am I even blushing all over again?!!! I'll be dead if Kevin hyung know about this! Haish,Jinjja!!!!! Why did I fell for her in the first place? AARRRGGGHHHH! This is so messed up! I can't even concentrate on my class again!!

"Yah! Shin Dongho-ah!", I heard Eli hyung's scream and take a sit right next to me. He yawns again and take his cup to drink some coffee.

"Deh?", I answered by smiling to my hyung. But Eli hyung just grin and apearantly he knows taht I'm sharing the same bowl as Elle! (not to mention the spoon too!)

"Dude, I didn't know you have that kind of plan!", he said excitedly.

Plan?

What plan?

"Mwo? What plan?", I asked.

Confused.

"Don't lie. I know that you are so hitting on Elle!", Eli hyung laughed and mess my hair up.

C'mon, so immature!

"Whatever. I just know her like yesterday!", I keep denying hyung's statement. But I can't stop smiling when I'm talking about Elle!

S**T.

"And already fell for her!", Eli hyung teased again.

I rolled my eyes eventually and I BLUSHED.

CRAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I do that?!

"Aniyo.", I replied. Feeling completely EMBARASSED.

"Yeah,yeah,RIGHT!"

I better go to school already! Being in here gonna blow my heads off! UGH.

But several seconds earlier when I was going to leave, I hear Elle's screaming. Of course, Kevin hyung is the first one who came to aproached Elle.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", she screamed.

"Elle?! What's goin on?! OPEN UP!", Kevin hyung bang the bathroom's door.

Once,twice,trice.

A moment later, the door was open and....OMG, I SAW ELLE HALF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

****************************************************************************

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS^^ I REALLY LOVED IT!

HAHAHAH,A CLIFFHANGER!!! SO, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK IS GOIN ON?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE:)