The Truth Is....

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

ELI'S POV:3

I froze when I saw Elle's threwing up and fainted on Kevin's arms. I know that she is sick. She's keep throwing up these food that she has eaten earlier today gone to waste.

Geeezzz, this girl really is SICK.

Inside and outside.

"Eli,Dongho...Can you help me to open this door please?", Kevin said as he carry Elle to the bedroom.

She's so skinny.

Not FAT.

Nu-uh. Not even one bit!

"Sure.", I said and open the door for them. Dongho, in the other hand still in shock , and well... JEALOUS? I know that look anywhere! He may think that he is just having a "crush",but I knew that he is SO in love with her.

"How's she?", I speak up.

Kevin shook his head, and place Elle on her bed while he brushes her hair gently with his fingers.

Aww,sweet!

You are such a fool Kevin!

It's so obvious that you are so inlove with your BFF!

But you are too blinded with Dara noona.

"Fine. She's just exhausted . She will be just fine.", Kevin replied as he wrapped Elle's body with her blanket. It seems that Dongho couldn't take it anymore as he rushed out from the room and go to his room.

"Kevin, are you doing fine?", I asked again as I sat on his bed. Well, to be exact I kinda close to Kevin. He's my bestfriend , I knew his secrets. And stories.

"Aniyo. I'm not okay. This is out of my control! Elle's my BFF, I love her (as a friend). I don't want to lose her.",he sighed again and turn to the sleeping Elle.

"Well then,Kevin. You have to the to took care of her.", I reply.

"Arayo. That's why I ask her to live here."

"Mwo? What do you mean,Kevin?"

WOW. This is so confusing.

"Elle live on her own. She's the only one in her house. Her brother live in Seoul to persued his dreams, and I know her. Elle never actually take care of herself. That's why I spare my time every year to visit her.", Kevin explained.

WHAT?

She live alone. Her brother leave her. Her parents probably dead or something. OMG,I felt sorry for her.

"Don't pity me, Eli-ssi.", Elle suddenly woke up.

"Elle! Are you okay?", Kevin asked worriedly.

Ther's something wrong with these two. Their actions are totally like LOVERS! WTF with Kevin hugging her so frequntly and look at her with those loving eyes? Having a sudden panic-attack when Elle is in danger. Yeah, that Kevin has fallen to her trap. He's crazy in love with Elle.

NOBODY'S POV

"Yeah. Gwenchanayo, oppa. Mianhae...", you sighed and close your eyes once again. you are still feeling a little uneasy after throwing up and you are now feeling scared of Kevin.Yeah, Kevin knows about your sickness around three years ago , after he's shocked of you're sudden body change. From fat to slim. But your brain still thinks that you are fat and because of that you are obsessed of having a perfectly slim body. So, now you are having an eating disorder.

"Don't do that again! Haish,you nearly gave me a heart-attack! Tomorrow we're going to the hospital.",Kevin sighed and kissed your forehead. You blushed. Honestly, You are scared of going to the doctor. But you couldn't say "no" to Kevin. Cuz you know that he is worried about you,and he cared about you.

"Now,sleep. Take some rest.", Kevin said again and kiss your cheeck. You blushed again, and try to sleep as Kevin and Eli got up then turn off the lights.

"Sweet dreams.", they both said.

                                             ******************

"You two are so sweet!", Kiseop suddenly popped out of nowhere and scare the hell out of Eli and Kevin.

They rolled their eyes and went to the living room. Whic is filled with the other members (including Dongho,Soohyun, and Hoon)

"WTF Kiseop?", Kevin sighed again and sit on the nearest chair.

"HAHAH! I GOT YOU!", Kiseop sang with his teasing tone and showed of a picture of Kevin kissing your forehead, but then again; how the F**K did Kiseop got that photo?!

"Eeewww, Kevin is a PEDO! HAHAH!", AJ laughed.

This make all the members laugh.

******************************************************************

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY, SUBSCRIBED IT, AND FOR COMMENTING OF COURSE^^

HEHE, MIANHAE FOR MY "LAME" STORY, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

KOMAWOYO,CHINGUS! FIGHTING^^