Welcome to My Life!

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

*your POV*

My life tasted like SH*T. (sorry for the foul language)I have one BFF, and wait how did it turn again? OH YEAH HE LEFT ME! My parents died when I was thirteen, and my big brother ditched me for his dreams. ARGGH! I HATE YOU! I hate my life! What's the point of living if everyone's keep leaving me behind?! For the record, I AIN'T pretty or slim. I'm fat,and ugly. Sure I have some features from my brother,but SCREW that! I don't need it!

Hello, my name is Kim Sarang, or i would prefer by my English name; Elle Kim.I lived in Jakarta to finish my study here. I have many friends. Although I dont recall that i have "guy" friends in my school...cuz you know, because of my "fat" features. My brother is Kim kibum(KEY). Yes, that DIVA KEY is my brother. Well, half brother to be exact. Kibum is my father's son from his first wife. While me? Well, i was born after my father and mom are married over a year.My BFF in the other hand is Woo Sunghyeon or Kevin Woo. Kevin, he joins UKISS after my brother joins SHINee. Yes, they debuted in the same year. Well, sure he talks to me every now and then. BUT. He never knew that many fans of him assuming that we are dating. I mean, C'MON! The guy is GAY.

 

   "HEY! KIM SARANG!", Icha; my other bff yelled and hug me after smiling all over again.

Ina, Jessie, and me rolled  our eyes sarcastically.

Oh lemme introduce you.

They are my BFFs, aside from kevin(of course!). Icha is an ELF (of course, WHO DOESNT?). Her bias is kim Heechul.

While Ina is a SHAWOL. Guess who is her bias? YUP,the one and only...my lovely big brother, KEY.

And there's JESSIE. She's a GIRLFRIEND. Her bias? well, its the Jo twins, haha yeah those cutie. As the matter of fact, they are my lovely little cousins! (although they are in the same age=.=")

 

 "YAH!", i screamed and push her aside.

 

  "LOL,ICHA! WTF ARE YOU DOING?",Ina rolled her eyes and stick her tongue out. While me and Jessie laughed our out.

 

  "MEHRONG~", she replied.

 

   "So,how's your boyfriend?", Jessie asked me while smiling. The other two who are still 'mehrong'-ing each other suddenly takes interest in me.

 

   "Mw0? What boyfriend?",i sighed. Trying to avoid the topic.

 

   "YAH, don't play dumb with me!", Ina insulted.

 

    "I didn't.", I reply while still busy checking my twitter on my phone.

Suddenly my phone vibrate and it shows one text message from kevin. ARRGHH, stupid Kevin! WHY NOW!

 

    "AWWW,YOU GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM YOUR HUBBIE!", icha teased and laughed. I couldnt help not to blush! Yes, yeah....Kevin is my first love! but i know that  he is gay. So, it doesnt matter! Besides im too fat and ugly , he just sees me  as his little sister which he never had.

 

   "SHIKKURO!", i screamed and read the text message. in embarrasement.

 

From: Sunghyun oppa

To: MY ADORABLE ELLE

ANNYEONG~! hru? OMG, i miss you so much BABY ELLE! WE ALL DID! I hope i can see u soon! Lots of hugs and kisses from your oppa!! MWUUAAAHHH<3

WHAT. THE. .

*********************************************************************************************************

 

So its me again:)

how is the first chappie? BORING? haha, cant blame u guys! please comment subscribe!

 

THANK YOU:)