SICK?

MWO?! I'M IN LOVE WITH MY GAY BESTFRIEND?!

Dongho's POV:)

"Hey! Lets eat!",I suggested. They agreed and I see Elle's s,iling towards me. I blushed. Her smile is so pretty. After we arrived at the dining room, Elle sat between me and Kiseop hyung, while Kevin hyung sat between Eli hyung and Hoon hyung. Well basically they are facing each other.(elle and kevin hyung)

There are a bunch of all different kind of dishes on the table. Weel, it's because we didn't know Elle's favorite dish was. So,we ask Kevin hyung about this. And his reaction is pretty much like this.

"Haha,you guys doesn't have to worry! She likes every food! except korean."

Yeah,I hope so hyung.

But I can't believe it now.

She looked like she met her worst nightmare!

"So,Elle-ssi...How are you?",Eli hyung smiled while handing her a plate of meat.

"Err...Uhmm,fine. Thanks.", she replied nervously.

"Nice! Want some of these?",Eli hyung offered some of the mushrooms to her. She smiled nervously and accept the offer. Kevin hyung, in the other hand seem happy of bringing his bestfriend to stay with us. I mean, who DOESN'T?

"So ummm...., Sunghyun oppa...,where do I sleep?Is it the couch?",she asked while chewing her food.

Aww. Cute.

Wait, "Sunghyun oppa"?

She's using his Korean name?!

"ANI! Definitely NOT! You're staying with me. And, Mianhae Eli....you're moving to Dongho's.",Kevin hyung laughed.

MWO!!!!!!!!!

Me with Eli hyung?!

"Yeah,yeah....sure Kevin! Anytime! OHOHOHO,Dongho-ah! We're gonna have so much fun!",Eli hyung suddenly went to hyper mode amd excited.

WTF.

WTF?

WTF?!

ELLE AND KEVIN HYUNG IN THE SAME ROOM, TOGETHER?!!!!!!

GO TO HELL!

haish.

".",I mumbled in English and blow my hair away.

GREAT.

"HAHAH!!! OUR DONGHO IS JEALOUS!!!!",AJ hyung tried to teased me and pinch my cheeck. WTF is he problem? WAE? Can't I be jealous?! Wait, JEALOUS?! HAHA~ Yeah right!

"YAH~~~~!!!! Stop teasing me!", I said or more likely,screamed.

YOUR POV

This is the horror. WTF with this amount of food?! I'm going to be fatter! That's it, I don't care if I got another eating disorder or whatever. I got to threw these food out of my body . But,when? I'll be dead if Kevin knows about this! Hmm,midnight? That's it! No way,the food will be digested by then. I think I got to try this up, after this.

"Hey,Elle-ssi...why are you calling Kevin with his korean name?",AJ asked me with a huge confussion on his face. Yeah, I got that a lot.

"No reason. I like it better. Besides I hate the name 'Kevin'. No offense oppa,but my Ex's name is also Kevin and he's being kinda of a jerk",I said while still eating. The rest of the UKISS member stared at me like i'm some kind of pig. UGH. I hate that look!

"Oh,that giggolo Kevin pratama?",Kevin talked in disgust. Yeah, Im lucky for having Woo Sunghyun as my BFF. He listens to all of my problems, and I LOVE him for that!

"Hyung,you know him?",Dongho asked out of his curiousity. And the rest of UKISS members become interested to my love life story.

"Know him? More like I'm his worst nightmare!",Kevin laughed arrogantly and looked away. Feeling pissed. Can't blame him,though. That other 'kevin' acting like  a total b***h when he is with me. When he saw Kevin oppa for the first time, he become VERY protective of me.

"Omo,jinjjayo hyung?",Dongho gasped.

"LOL Kevin! What did you do?!",Kiseop said and then smirked to me.

W.T.F!

"PSSSH~ That B***H got some issues with me. I give him a little lesson for harassing my jagiya!",he continued. Still feeling pissed off.

Yeah,I'll never be able to forget that day.

"Harassed? You mean like,''?",Hoon asked again.

Soohyun rolled his eyes.

While Dongho,AJ,Kiseop,plus Eli feeling a bit pissed.

"Yeah.THAT. I got so pissed off.",Kevin told them again.

Yeah,I love him.

My gay BFF.

After we finished our dinner,Kevin and Kiseop got chores to do. I mean like washing dishes and stuffs. So I decided,that this is the time for mr to threw up. YES! As I went to the bathroom,I noticed that this dorm is so QUIET. No signs of Xander,and Kibum. Hhhh, I miss them. FYI,Kevin introduced them to me a year ago. Until now I still keep contact with them.

But screw that.

I have to take 'these' out.

So,I open up the door and bend down to the closet as I tied my long hair. At first, I try to put my finger through my throat, for making me sick. (A/N: EWW,GROSS. IKR!) But it seems no need for that, I'm puking by myself. I have no Idea of how much I have puked. But it seems a lot, and I couldn't stop!