CHAPTERTWO

Birds of the Same Feather

{Image does not belongs to me. Credits go to the creator of this pic.}

{ The Field Trip }

 

[ 10:00a.m. Outside the Dorm Building ]

 

"Oh mianhe oppa. I woke up late today and had to rush here. I didn't really had time to eat, mianhe still." Jiyeon said apologetically, while tugging onto Myungsoo's arms.

Myungsoo let off a sigh of relief as he ruffled her hair playfully, as he interlocked her hands with hers. "It's alright. But you should at least ate something before meeting me. Shall we go for a bite before setting off?" Myungsoo asked sweetly.

Jiyeon nodded as Myungsoo's hands slowly pushed her closer to him. Jiyeon's body was practically pressing against Myungsoo's. Jiyeon could feel the warmth of his body taking over control of her mind and her senses. They had a meal in one of the korean casual restaurants before proceeding to the campsite.

They were now sitting on the bus, side-by-side as Jiyeon was worn out, and was lying on Myungsoo's shoulders. Myungsoo's eyes were getting drowsy as he constantly rub his eyes, in an attempt to keep himself awake. However, it all failed and he was soon wiped out, his head resting on Jiyeon's head. Both of them were sleeping soundly as the bus was pretty empty, except for some eldery and some young adults.

The bus was quiet throughout the trip. There were several middle-aged women entering the bus occasionally and making a racket in the bus, but despite the occasional commotions, it did not disturb the two love birds' sleep. They were fully engrossed in their sleep as if they are totally switched off from the real world. 

A guy was sitting just across their seat as he wore big round black spectacles. He was tall, built and fine young man. He was flipping through the pages of his book, entitled, "Amazing Chemistry". He had his bag resting on his lap as he continuously had his eyes pinned onto the book. 

It was until after a fine 50 minutes that they have finally reached the stop. It was Seoul's famous national nature reserve and it was the final stop for the bus. The bus honked and sent out loud booming signals and notices that penetrated through the ears of all passengers. Everyone on the bus stood up immediately as they grabbed their bags and tents, moving their way out of the bus in a orderly manner. 

The young man inserted his book back into his big backpack as he wore it over his shoulders. He stood up from his seat and noticing Myungsoo and Jiyeon was still in their deep sleep. 

Looking around to see the remaining passengers were walking out of the bus through the exit, he gently tapped on Myungsoo's shoulders to be received by a sudden jerk of his body. 

He shook his head and forcefully opened his eyes as he looked around. His eyes wandered out of the bus, to see the scenery covered by rocky mountain slopes, with grasses, various trees and pine trees. 

He gathered his senses as he tapped onto his girlfriend's shoulders, thanking the young man whom nodded back at him with a bright big smile. "Oppa, wae..." Jiyeon muttered as she let off a loud yawn. 

"We've arrived, kaja." Myungsoo replied back weakly as he carried the backpack and took the portable tent as he gripped onto Jiyeon's hands tightly as they hurriedly exited the bus. 

The young man set off to his own adventure, as Myungsoo and Jiyeon was at the empty, quiet bus stop in the entrance of the nature reserve.

"Wow, mother nature sure does her job well..." Jiyeon commented, taking in huge breaths as she stretched her body from that deep sleep. 

"Kaja, lets not waste any more time~" Myungsoo said, bringing Jiyeon into the nature reserve.

 

[ 1:00p.m. In the Nature Reserve ]

 

The nature reserve was filled with greeny greens, there were many trees, vines, bushes, shrubs and flowers in the forest. There was a wooden pavement pathed in the forest, as they slowly walked on them, admiring the beauty of the flora in this famous nature reserve. They stumbled across beautiful, bright, sweet-scented flowers, as Myungsoo took pictures of. 

They saw animals as well, however, they were afraid of humans, and ran away upon sight. 

Myungsoo took pictures of Jiyeon, and took pictures of them together. They soon stopped at a riverside as Jiyeon laid the picnic rug across the grass. 

She took out the food - the kimbap, sandwiches and kimchi as she laid them neatly on the picnic rug. Myungsoo brought pillows as he placed them together. He also brought fruit juices in which he poured them into the couple mugs he had prepared for them.

Both of them ate the food hungrily as Myungsoo fed her with pieces of kimbap, while Jiyeon fed him back with the sandwiches. "Oppa, drink some of the juice..." Jiyeon said, pushing the glass of juice to his mouth, feeding him with the juice. 

 

They had their picnic and rested at the rug until the sun set. Both of them was admiring the scenery around them. The forest, the shrubs and trees, flowers and the beautiful crystal clear pond infront of them. Fishes were jumping about in the pond as Jiyeon rested her head on Myungsoo's shoulders. Myungsoo froze on that spot as both of them slowly watched the sky turned dark. 

When the sky turned dark, Myungsoo and Jiyeon stood up as they started to set up the tent. Jiyeon held onto the tent as Myungsoo helped to pin the tent onto the ground with nails and his hammer. After a while of hard work, they have set up the tent and was resting in the tent. 

"Its so dark in here..." Jiyeon said weakly as she looked around at the ground. "Ugh, really not used to it." Jiyeon added on, letting off a deep sigh as she regretted the field trip.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you, right?" Myungsoo said, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her closer to him as she embraced him by wrapping her arms around his back.

They remained silent at that position as Myungsoo was sitting at there, bitting his lips as his urge to kiss her grew stronger and stronger. His hormones was overflowing, as he started mumbling random words to himself.

"uewfepsakf" He mumbled.

"Myungie oppa?" Jiyeon said, in shock as she pulled from the hug, looking at Myungsoo curiously. "Are you alright?" She asked again curiously. 

"Ah, nothing much really." Myungsoo said, he could feel his cheeks burning up. 

Jiyeon saw his puffy red cheeks as she pinched them lightly and giggled. She then said to him, "You're burning up. What's wrong?" Jiyeon asked him again, but he did not utter any response, but just simply scratched the back of his neck. 

"You... want to do it?" Jiyeon guessed. 

"Oh." Myungsoo uttered as his eyes widened in shock. She saw through him. Myungsoo shyly smiled back as he replied, "It's alright." He said, smiling back at her. 

Jiyeon nodded her head as she started reading her book. Myungsoo kept making secret glances at her as he tried to concentrate on reading his book. After 5 tiresome minutes, he was still on that same page. He did not read anything at all, he was just staring blankly at the words on that page, while staring at Jiyeon numerous of times. 

Jiyeon closed her book as she took Myungsoo's books away from him as she placed them gently beside her. "It's late, lets sleep." Jiyeon said, lying onto the ground, putting the pillow behind her as Myungsoo followed suit, lying down beside her.

Myungsoo slowly moved towards her as he wrapped her arms around her waist, hugging her from the back. Caught off guard, Jiyeon jerked in shock as she turned around and saw Myungsoo smiling at her warmly. Jiyeon smiled back as Myungsoo slowly inched towards her and planted his lips on hers. 

His soft lips gently caressed hers as Jiyeon turned her body around, wrapping her arms around his waist as Myungsoo stick his tongue into the mouth, roaming around the mouth, Jiyeon's tongue smacked back his inside as both of them soon were engaged in a tongue fight. They were each other's tongue as Myungsoo slowly removed his shirt, throwing it aside, displaying his glorious abs as he went over Jiyeon. Being above her, he then leaned his head to her, kissing her gently while grabbing onto her head gently as Jiyeon slowly slide his jeans off him, and took off his boxers. 

Myungsoo ed her blouse and removed her shorts, ripping her off. 

"Oppa..." She uttered.

"It's alright, i'll buy you some later on." Myungsoo said as he started kissing her neck roughly, it at the same time, living marks on her neck as Jiyeon repeatedly moaned in pleasure. Myungsoo's lips crawled down, reaching her s as he her s hungrily, while his hands were playing with them.

Jiyeon moaned again. But her moans were Myungsoo's pleasure. He was more and more violent as he started inserting his fingers into her as he kissed her lips roughly, while Jiyeon clutched onto his back tightly, leaving scratch marks on his back as she moaned louder and louder.

Myungsoo lowered his kisses down to her where he stick his tongue out, and the clean. "Mmm wet." He mumbled as Jiyeon moaned profusely.

"Is it over already?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can just... ahh... insert.." Jiyeon replied, holding onto the ground tightly as Myungsoo positioned himself.

He pulled out his and slowly push it into her . Blood soon came gushing out of the hole, as Jiyeon was still a . Jiyeon screamed loudly in pain as Myungsoo held her hands tightly and ed it in and out, soon gaining speed.

The loud groans soon became pleasurable moans as Jiyeon started to enjoy every bit of it. 

Myungsoo did that for the next 10 minutes before both of them came, and lay flat beside each other. Jiyeon buried her head onto his chest, as she pluckered some kisses on his muscular chest as Myungsoo wrap his arms around her. 

"Are you tired?" Myungsoo asked. "Did I do it too violently just now?" Myungsoo asked again worriedly.

"It's fine, I... enjoyed it." Jiyeon shyly said as she stood on top of him. "Again." She said.

"What?!" Myungsoo said, in shock.

"Are you... really sure?" Myungsoo asked.

"Do it." Jiyeon said. 

Myungsoo pinned her down onto the ground as he insert it in again, and they did it again. But this time, the moans were much more louder.

They were both having their time of their life, as Myungsoo and Jiyeon harmonised their moans in the quiet still air in their tent.

 

The young man was walking along the concrete pavement, with the beautiful trees lined beside it as he was placing the walking stick infront of him as his head was turning left and right, admiring the beautiful structures of the planted trees. His eyes was glittering in sight as he flashed the torchlights around.

Just then he heard moans coming from somewhere. His eyes travelled around as he looked around aimlessly, finding the source of the moans. The moans became louder, and it seemed to imply danger. 

His intuition signalled him to venture to the pond as he found a beautiful pond with a tent. "Its coming from there..." He mumbled to himself weakly as his legs started wobbling like a jelly.

Fear had engulfed him as he slowly inched towards the tent, that made several shakes. He stood infront of the tent now, as he shine the torch light onto it. Another moan was heard. He scratched the back of his neck as he slowly zipped open the tent.

His eyes widened in shock as his jaws hung widely open as he fell onto the ground upon seeing the sight of two people. A man on top of a girl, having . 

Jiyeon caught the sight of the young man as she immediately covered her s with her bare hands, as she pulled Myungsoo away from him, pulling his out of her . She screamed in sight as she took the blanket and covered her body while Myungsoo gasped upon seeing the young man's terrified looks as he went onto the ground. 

"I'm so sorry... Didn't expected someone... to do it here." The young man said as he picked himself up and bowed at them as he ran off hurriedly, leaving a terrifying atmosphere between Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

"That... that was unexpected." Jiyeon said, still covering her body with the blanket.

"Uhh.. lets sleep." Myungsoo said, zipping the tent back up as he locked the tent and pulled Jiyeon beside him as they both fell asleep.

 

 

[9:00 am Monday, In Hongik University ]

 

"Oh my.. that was so embarrassing." Jiyeon said, letting off a sigh as she held onto Myungsoo's hands, walking into the university. "How could we forgot to lock the tent? Now that someone saw us having ... That's so freaking embarrassing." Jiyeon muttered.

Myungsoo her hair gently as he smiled at her warmly. "It's alright. Forget about it, and think about the beautiful times we had together." Myungsoo reminded her.

Jiyeon replied with a smile and nodded her head as they went back to their respective dorm room.

Jiyeon swung the door open to see Luna sleeping on the couch, with her chemistry book on her chest as she was snoring loudly. Jiyeon smirked as she shook her head upon disgust as she walked towards Luna and removed the book away from her chest. She then tapped onto her shoulders to be welcomed by a smack on her hands as Luna grumble and grumble as she sat up on the sofa.

". Who are you disrupt my sleep." Luna cursed under her breath as she rubbed her eyes dreamily.

Jiyeon took a look at the chemistry book as she let off a laugh. "You surely study well yesterday." Jiyeon commented, placing the book onto the coffee table as she threw her bag onto her table as she sat onto the sofa.

She shut her eyes tight as she crossed her arms, placing her legs onto the coffee table. 

"Are you really that tired? Didn't you sleep during the camping session with your boyfriend?" Luna asked.

"We didn't sleep that much. We had , two times." Jiyeon said, forming the number 2 with her fingers.

"Woah, you two surely scored two goals alright... But did he wore a ?!" Luna freaked out as Jiyeon shook her head.

"No need for it, it's not even necessary since its not that period yet for me." Jiyeon replied back, shutting her eyes off as Luna repeatedly tapped onto her shoulders. "Yah, let me sleep. I only slept for 4 hours." She exclaimed, putting a pillow and hugging it to sleep.

Luna shook her head in disappointment. "21 and lost her ity to the boyfriend." She commented, letting off a deep sigh. 


 


wow that was a hot scene alriight.. hahahaaa

sorry for the late update!

- Author