CHAPTERONE

Birds of the Same Feather

 

{ The Sweet Beginning }

 

[ 8:30 a.m. In Hongik University Science School ]

 


Jiyeon woke up as she let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes dreamily. Still clenching onto her blanket, she tossed her pillow away and kicked the blanket aside as she raised her hands up and stretched her body. 

Groaning and after a long deep sleep, she picked herself up from the bed, climbing down the ladder, down onto the ground with a thud, causing her room-mate, Luna to be woken up from her long-desired beauty sleep. Luna's eyes opened slowly as she groaned loudly as she raised her body up as her eyes directed to Jiyeon who wore a shocked expression.

"You . Waking me up in this morning. I don't even have lessons today." Luna cursed under her breath, mumbling several words to herself afterwards as she dropped back onto her pillow, soon sleeping soundly.

"Ah, mianhae..." Jiyeon said, wearing a frown. She then walked to the toilet and brushed her teeth. 

She picked her make-up tools. Her brusher, her eyeliner, her lipstick, her lip-gloss, and most importantly her perfume. Hygiene is one of Jiyeon's most important principles in her life. She'd never be under-dressed, or over-dressed. It may be due to her strong egoistic behaviour, but her image is truly important to her. She might not look like one, but like what they say, looks can deceive one.

Jiyeon grabbed her tiny, cute leather black bag as she placed the chain sling across her neck, walking out as she wore her favourite blue sneakers. She shut the doors tight as she tossed the keys into her bag. 

She then took out her phone from the bag as she scrolled through the loads of unread messages.

They were all from her boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon are from the same course of study - Medicine & Diseases. They are also in the same class. Kim Myungsoo is the school's hottest guy and flower boy. Many girls adore him, and many girls all were envious of Park Jiyeon. They had been seeing each other for a whole of 5 months, and are still going strong.

 

Suddenly, Jiyeon got a call from him. She picked the call and said sweetly,

"Oppa, wae?" 

(Yah, why aren't you replying my texts?! I send you dozens yesterday. I look like a freaking retard waiting your texts so eagerly that even Hoya is creating jokes out of me now! I demand a reply or you'll get punished, babe.)

"Yah, you're so childish. Urgh, I was just tired. I studied until 2 yesterday."

(But still, can't you squeeze some time out to message me back? I've been practically rolling over my bed yesterday doing .)

"? Example?"

(For example... STARING AT THE BLANK SCREEN ON MY PHONE. Anyway, come down to class now...)

"Ne ne arraso. Annyeong~" 

Jiyeon smirked as she tucked her phone into her pockets as she walked to the lecture hall. She sighed as she walked to the lecture hall and took a seat beside Myungsoo, which Myungsoo had claimed full ownership of that seat.

There were girls spotted beside him, asking him if his seat was empty. It infuriated Jiyeon but her anger got cooled down upon seeing Myungsoo's rejection to those girls. She took a glare at those girls whom walked away quietly to the other side of the lecture hall as she walked towards Myungsoo as she placed her bag on the ground.

"Looks like someone attracted girls again..." Jiyeon hissed, letting off a deep sigh as she took out the tablet and rest her head on her arms.

"Can't help it, babe. Are you really that tired?" Myungsoo said, her hair gently.

"Yah, you try studying for 4 hours in a row on Medicinal Chemistry then tell me if its tiring. And what's worst I only had 6 hours of pathetic sleep." Jiyeon explained, pursing her lips in fury.

Myungsoo smirked back at her as he wrapped her arms around her as he buried his head in her chest, pecking on her chest playfully. Jiyeon giggled as he tickled her weak spot - her chest. 

"Does that make you energized now?" Myungsoo said, giving her the warm beaming smile. That smile was truly amazing, melting her heart as she could feel herself getitng lighter again. That feeling was sitll there, and will probably last forever.

"Yah, lets pay attention to the lesson alright." Jiyeon hissed back at him as Myungsoo stood back up as both of them paid much attention to the lecture.

 

[ 12:00p.m. After Lectures ]

 

Jiyeon yawned dreamily as she closed her book and kept all her stationary in her pencil case and tossed them into the bag. Myungsoo grabbed onto her arm as he said, while smiling sheepishly, "Let's have lunch together arraso? We haven't had one in such a long time.." Myungsoo said, pouting his lips. Jiyeon smiled back as she pinched her cheeks and gave him a nod in reply.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were walking to the canteen as they had their hands interlocked, while Jiyeon's body was next to Myungsoo, practically rubbing off him as they move. Both of them were mumbling words amongst themselves as they arouse much jealousy and commotion between the girls along the corridor. 

They approached the canteen after a while of walk as Luna waved her hands frantically in the air. "Yah Park Jiyeon, come over here~" Luna yelled pointing her hands onto her table.

Myungsoo raised his cheeks and clenched his teeth in anger as Jiyeon pulled him to Luna's table. Luna was all alone as she had a plate of bulgogi rice on the table. "Unnie, your bulgogi looks nice~" Jiyeon commented, as Myungsoo nodded at Luna in greeting.

"Looks like someone is unhappy with me." Luna hissed, smirking as she stare at Myungsoo.

"Ah, jinja? He can't be angry. It's me who wanted to come here. Oppa, lets go get some salad." Jiyeon said, placing her bag down on the chair and pulled Myungsoo to the salad bar.

The queue was as usual, long as hell. The queue stretched from the cashier of the salad bar to the other side of the canteen, almost reaching the beef rice stall opposite it. The people were making their orders in a old-fashioned, orderly manner as the people on the queue were mostly minding with their own business. Scrolling through their phone chat logs, checking their SNS was the usual. 

Jiyeon took out her phone as she updated her SNS, as she was cautiously reading the tweets on the phone while Myungsoo hugged her from the bag, resting his head on her shoulders.

"Can you like for once look at me?~" Myungsoo whined.

"I didn't know the flower boy of Hongik is being such a childish whiny boy now..." Jiyeon commented, smirking as she placed her phone in the pocket and turned around, holding onto Myungsoo's hands tightly.

"Babe, do you like my styled hair? Its all standing so proudly, isn't it nice?" Myungsoo asked (hairstyle in destiny).

"It's hot. Like it." Jiyeon commented, as Myungsoo beamed happily, leaning over to her and pecked onto her cheeks. 

"Love ya babe." He replied, causing Jiyeon to blush terribly.

The salad dresser was shouting for orders and soon Jiyeon approached closer and closer to the counter. "Next order please!" The salad dresser yelled in an annoyed tone.

"Um, I'll like to get a chicken mango salad please." Jiyeon ordered as she was soon shoved to the other side by the queue behind and she made her payment. Myungsoo ordered himself a banana salad as both of them returned to Luna's table.

Luna was slurping on her smoothie as she was reading her textbook. Jiyeon and Myungsoo placed her salad on the table as they took a seat and soon began munching.

Luna was disrupted by the loud munches and the murmurs between them. She had her eyes rising and peeking at them occasionally, to only be disgusted by their feeding. 

"Oh my god guys you are so kidding me right now?" Luna exclaimed. "Sheesh, I'm soon gonna throw up." Luna added on as she placed her textbook into her bag. "Anyway, I'd be going off. Got to study for tomorrow's test. See ya guys later~" Luna said, waving goodbye to Jiyeon as she left them hurriedly.


 

"We haven't been going out for dates these few days." Myungsoo commented, munching onto the vegetables.

"How about going for a field trip this weekend? You have no tests next week right?" Myungsoo asked again as Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

"Then we'll have some picnic and go camping? Is that alright?" Jiyeon asked further. 

Myungsoo smiled back and her hair and nodded, saying, "Anything for you, babe."

They wrapped up and finished their food, as they walked off to complete the rest of their school day.

 

 

[ 5:00p.m. Back In Jiyeon & Luna's Dorm ]

 

Jiyeon was busy reading through the recipe book as she had her eyes pinned at the instructions and list of ingredients. She made no noise for the past 1 hour, which strucked Luna's curiosity. 

Luna was on her bed, wiggling her toes as she was busy preparing for the biological medicine test tomorrow. She took secret glances at Jiyeon as she widened her eyes upon seeing the recipe book. She hopped out of the bed as she ran towards Jiyeon, plunging onto the sofa, sitting next to her, and reading the recipe that she was busy reading for the past 1 hour. 

"WHATS THIS?!?! YOU'RE COOKING? FOR WHO? FOR ME?" Luna squealed in excitement as she had her jaws hanging open upon seeing the mouth-watering picture of the food on the book. 

Jiyeon remained silent as she jotted some notes on her notebook. 

"Oh, i get it now. It's for your oppa." Luna said, monotonously as she let off a heavy sigh.

"Glad you know it." Jiyeon muttered as she stood up and placed the notebook and recipe book on the table. "We're going on a picnic and camping this weekend. So, i'm sorry you'll be all alone at home." Jiyeon said, wearing a worrying expression her face.

Luna clenched her teeth in anger as she replied back in a angry tone, "Whatever, I'll be going back to my house this weekend, so don't you worry." Luna assured her as she went onto the bed. 

"Oh but wait, camping? So... will you guys do that thing in the tent?" Luna said, raising her brows.

"I don't know, but I am ready for it anyway." Jiyeon replied back casually.

"YAH YOU CRAZY?!? You are just gonna let him take his ity like this?!" Luna said.

"He's hot so why not? Anyway I'm way over the legal age, and we've already went for health check ups together." Jiyeon said. 

"Oh my god, you even went for health checkups together? You guys seriously are like bread and butter." Luna commented, letting off a sigh.

"Enjoy your ." Luna mumbled.

" I heard that, and I will." Jiyeon said, laughing as she went into the toilet.

 

[ 8:00p.m. In Hoya and Myungsoo's Dorm ]

 

"Dude! You're going camping and picnic with her? OVERNIGHT TOO?" Hoya shrieked. "Woah this is good for you, I know what you're thinking, to have with her right?" Hoya said, smacking Myungsoo's arms softly.

"Maybe. But it all depends if she is willing to do it or not." Myungsoo said, stuffing clothes into a bag.

"You sure you will? Probably you'll just go and slammed and pin her down on the grass and start vigorously tearing off her clothes and pump it in her." Hoya said, laughing.

"Yah, I'm a gentlemen alright, I won't do this without her consent." Myungsoo yelled. 

Hoya got caught back by his yell as he patted on his shoulders. "But anyway fred not, I'll be by your side rooting for you and her." Hoya said.

"Thanks anyway bud." Myungsoo said placing the bag beside his bed. 

"But don't you think its too early to pack? It's only thursday!" Hoya exclaimed.

"Whatever, I just cant wait for this weekend. It's gonna be a fun field trip." Myungsoo said, smiling sheepishly.


 

Okay, here's my update. I think it's pretty short, but I'd have a longer one in the next update.

Next update: The Field Trip! (there'd be some hot and sweet moments >:])

Please comment and subscribe! THANK YA

- Author