CHAPTERTHIRTEEN

Birds of the Same Feather

i do not own these pictures (though they are so adorable as hell)

{ Never Felt This Way } 

[ 10:00 p.m. That Night, In Hongdae ]

 

"Wow, that's a really great meal!~" Jiyeon exclaimed as she rubbed her filled tummy.

"Glad you enjoy it. But that store's meat is really really delicious." Chanyeol commented as Jiyeon nodded her head in agreement. 

"Anyway, it's been a fun day with you today, Chanyeollie~" Jiyeon thanked him as they soon stopped by a beautiful gift store.

"Oh god, those are so lovely~" Jiyeon squealed in excitement as she took a glance at the display in the glass display case. "Woah, these cards are so lovely!" Jiyeon added on, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Waste of money~" Chanyeol commented, earning slaps on his chest as Jiyeon walked away. Chanyeol smirked as he caught up upon her and apologised to her. Ignoring him, she continued walking as Chanyeol could not do anything but to sigh in disappointment. He kept nudging her shoulders but Jiyeon pushed his arms aside.

"I'm sorry, I'm just joking." Chanyeol said.

"They're not a waste of money, alright?!" Jiyeon reprimanded him, while pouting cutely as both of them reached to the bus stop. They took the bus back to the campus and went back to their respective dorms.

Jiyeon sighed as Luna hopped infront of Jiyeon. "You were out with Chanyeol the entire day huh?" She suspiciously stared at her. Jiyeon nodded her head as she went into the toilet.

*Oh god. This is getting not right now.* Luna thought as she let off a sigh and went back to the table.

 

Jiyeon sighed as she went into the lecture hall the next day. Myungsoo was sitting in an empty corner at the back of the lecture hall, waving at her as Jiyeon walked to him and took a seat in a table beside him. Myungsoo smiled brightly as he wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in her chest while Jiyeon flipped through the lecture book. 

Myungsoo was annoyed by her ignorance as he pulled himself away from Jiyeon and started kissing her bare arm, as she was wearing a plain red singlet and short shorts to the lecture hall. He kept pecking and pecking but Jiyeon did not pay much attention to him as she kept staring at her lecture book.

"Yah! Pay attention Park Jiyeon!" Myungsoo whined childishly.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and weakly said, "Myungie oppa, I am tired..."

Myungsoo bit his lips as he pouted and stared at his lecture book for the rest of the lecture, while staying quiet throughout the lecture.

After the lecture, both of them were walking down the school corridor, to the school cafeteria as Jiyeon kept silent while Myungsoo kept looking at her, curiously and suspiciously. "Are you better now?" Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon sighed. "I'm just tired, sorry.." She said, head lowering down as she stared onto the ground as they made their way to the cafeteria. Luna was waiting for her at a table. Seeing them approaching towards her, Luna waved her hands excitedly as she greeted both of them. Jiyeon smiled at her weakly as she placed her bag on the bench and walked to the salad bar with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was queuing for the bar, quietly. Both of them were in an awkward silence as Jiyeon's lips could be seen as very pale. Jiyeon took out her phone and browse through her SNS, while Myungsoo kept making secret glances at her. Feeling intrigued by her sudden coldness, it had strucked much curiousity in his mind as he look over her carefully.

Myungsoo went back to the table earlier than Jiyeon, as Jiyeon's salad needed some roasting on her chicken slices.

Myungsoo was sitting across the table, letting off deep sighs as Luna nudged him. "Wae? What's wrong with you and Jiyeon? Did you guys quarrel?" Luna asked him curiously. 

"We did not quarrel. However, Jiyeon seemed a little down and moody today. I don't even know what's going on with her, she wouldn't even tell me about it." Myungsoo said, sighing.

"Now you say it, I think she's sick. C'mon, she looks so sick, her lips are so pale. God knows its some illness she have." Luna said, munching on her salad. 

"Yeah!" Myungsoo said, snapping his fingers. "Now you said it, it really does seem like she's ill!" Myungsoo added on, smiling as he went to buy some medication for her.

Jiyeon was infront of the salad bar, as Chanyeol came popping from behind. "Yo Yeonnie!~" Chanyeol called out, as Jiyeon forced a weak smile at him in reply.

"Are you alright? You don't seemed good." Chanyeol said, touching her forehead which was burning in hotness. He gasped in shock and said, "You've got a fever, Jiyeon! It's pretty bad from the looks of it." 

"Ah really? I think it will go off soon, no worries." Jiyeon denied.

Chanyeol hesitated as he took out several pills and a bottle of water. "You gotta have some medication at least if you want it to go away more quickly. You can't just treat fever so lightly." Chanyeol instructed her as he fed her the medication.

Myungsoo came towards at the same time to see Chanyeol feeding Jiyeon medicine. His heart crashed into pieces, upon seeing that sight. His heart felt as if it was stabbed by a sharp knife. Bitting his lips in agony, he hid the packs of medication into his pocket as he slowly walked back to the table. Luna was still munching on her salad, while browsing through her phone as she stared at Myungsoo whom came towards the table quietly and in a solemnly manner.

"Whats up? Did you buy her the medication?" Luna asked him.

Myungsoo bit his lips and lied, "Ah I didn't, I did not have enough money for them." Myungsoo lowered his head and slowly ate his salad, quietly.

Jiyeon soon came back with her salad as she took some mouthful bites on the salad. Luna glared at her for a second, before glaring back at Myungsoo. She knew there was something between them as she got curious as she continued staring at her phone, pretending to be preoccupied with something, as she secretly glanced at the both of them.

 

[ 3:00 pm After the Lectures, End of School Day ]

 

Jiyeon got better as her spirit were so much better than before. She was strolling along the school corridor as usual, her hands interlocked together with Myungsoo's hands as she was busy humming to a melody, while Myungsoo kept silent, lowering his head as both of them strolled slowly across the school corridor.

"Myungie, you're surprising so quiet suddenly. Did something happen?" Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo's heart was wounded by that sight of Chanyeol and her together. They seemed close together. Myungsoo felt as if Jiyeon was cheating on him with her as he sighed and spun Jiyeon to face him.

" Do you love Chanyeol?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"What, why are you saying this? You know I love you the most. Chanyeol is just a close friend of mine! What's wrong with you?" Jiyeon said, tugging onto Myungsoo's hands.

Myungsoo shut his eyes and sighed. Pausing for a while before he confessed, "I saw Chanyeol feeding medicine to you. I bought medicine for you, knowing that you looked pale and ill early today, I was late I guess. But him feeding you medicine, hurt my heart so badly. I felt as if I was betrayed by you." Myungsoo said.

"Looks like Chanyeol doesn't feel like you're his close friend. Maybe he likes you." Myungsoo said, a tear rolling down from his eyes. Jiyeon gasped as she shook her arms vigorously while hugging him tightly.

"Myungie oppa, I love you so much! I won't ever love him, trust me, just now, was just a close act as friends, there's nothing else, Myungie..." Jiyeon persuaded him.

Her persuasion was fruitless as Myungsoo pulled away from the hug and removed her hands away from him. He sighed, taking a deep look at Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon was crying badly as he bit his lips. He felt worried, he worries that he might not be able to take it anymore. He worries their future relationship, he is just worried of being hurt after Jiyeon left him for Chanyeol, should it ever happen. 

"I think I need to have a break from this relationship for awhile. I'm just afraid of letting you go to Chanyeol. I don't want that to happen. I know I might be childish to say this over him feeding you medicine. But from my instincts, it seemd like you two aren't just close friends. Luna, also told me about you guys going out yesterday the entire day." Myungsoo said.

"Luna didn't came to tell me that, I forced her to tell her about you and Chanyeol. I'm just worried whether in the future we would break up over him." Myungsoo said.

"Myungie.. I won't! I will forever love you! Tell me, if Chanyeol's the problem, I'll stop seeing him once and for all! I'll even delete his contact from my phone! I will do anything to please you, just tell me, Myungie oppa...." Jiyeon said, as she was continuously sniffing.

"I need to go, I'll think about this tonight. But we need a short break at the moment." Myungsoo said, pulling away from her as he hurriedly ran away. 

Jiyeon was left behind, crying in tears as she slowly made her way to a bench as she buried her head in her chest, surrounding by her arms as she broke down in tears.

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, looks who's sad. I knew you guys won't last long." Someone said, while smiling evily as she took a seat beside Jiyeon.

"Suzy, what do you want." Jiyeon said, looking up at her as she wiped her tears off him. 

"I knew both of you won't last. You two are just together for convenience sake, lets see, Myungsoo needs you because he needs to forget me, the awesome girlfriend, and you need him because you're just one..." Suzy said. Pausing for a second, she turned to face Jiyeon and glared at her with her stern eyes. "You're just one desperate ." She cursed.

Jiyeon bit his lips, she felt insulted as she pushed Suzy away from her and ran away from her. 

Suzy smirked as she took out her cellphone and dialled someone's number. 

(Yobosaeyo? Suzy-ah?)

"Ah, oppa. I need you to do something to this girl. This girl stole my boyfriend." 

(Sure, what you want me to do with her?)

" her, and make sure you take a video of it. Hmm, to make it more natural, perhaps you might want to drug her instead. Put some pills in her drink, that'd be the best."

(Sure, you're president's daughter, why would I ever defy you? So who's that ?)

"I'll tell you, later. Do it soon, as soon as possible oppa."

(Of course I will, trust me(

"Ne, gomawo oppa~"

 

Jiyeon sat quietly on an isolated bench in school, ear the school pond as she sighed and stared at the fishes in the pond blankly. She was envious of their carefree life. If only life had treated her so much better, she would not be in this huge mess. Myungsoo was now doubting her relationship with Chanyeol. She wanted to approach Chanyeol to cut off all ties, but remembering her promise with Chanyeol's father made her think otherwise. She could not be so heartless to cut off ties with him, and let his father rot at that home. 

She sighed as she looked at the fishes hopping in and out of the pond water. She smirked as she let off another dreadful sigh. Life was harsh on her indeed. Jiyeon turned around to see Chanyeol sitting beside her. She yelled in shock as she hit his chest in retribution.

"You came so quietly, you want to shock me until I die?!" Jiyeon reprimanded him as her hands was still holding onto the rolls of used tissue paper. It contained all her tears, tears of agony and misery.

"You were crying right?" Chanyeol said. Bitting his lips as Jiyeon nodded her head quietly as she avoided his glaze and turned her head elsewhere, he sighed, "Are you feeling better now? As in, has your fever retreated?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm so fine now." Jiyeon lied, while she suddenly sniffed.

"See, you were crying, weren't you?" Chanyeol said, holding onto her hands tightly.

Jiyeon was shocked as her eyes widened, she turned her head slowly to see Chanyeol looking at her attentively, his eyes were full of worry. This was the first time she had ever saw so much emotions in his eyes, she could feel that Chanyeol was worried over her. She bit her lips as her mind of Myungsoo came back as she hurriedly avoided his eyes, turning to look elsewhere.

"Yeonnie.." Chanyeol weakly said.

Jiyeon clenched her fists tightly, her heart was racing as she turned around and their eyes met again. 

"I don't know why, but.. I might come across as a jerk or so, a bastard you can say, but I saw what happened just now between you and Myungsoo." Chanyeol said, sighing.

"I'm sorry for causing you all that trouble. You can forget me." Chanyeol said, his voice was trembling in fear.

Jiyeon gasped as she gripped onto his hands tightly, "It's alright, what's done has already been done. You can't change it anyway." Jiyeon calmed him down but Chanyeol pulled away from her grip.

"If you are thinking about my father and his blindness, you can drop that worry. I will bring him to find a good doctor to cure him, I can do it. Besides, I am one capable fine young man, isn't it?" Chanyeol said, forcing a laugh. 

"Anyway, it's been a nice time spending with you.. over.. hm let's see, these 2 months? I found a great companion, but its time to part. Nice meeting you anyway, hopefully I can find the person of my life soon." Chanyeol said, forcing a smile.

Jiyeon looked at him with teary eyes, as Chanyeol bowed at her and left. Jiyeon sighed. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Another gone, who can she count on in her life? She should not feel so sad over it, but she could not help it. Memories of her and Chanyeol together came flooding into her mind, while memories of Myungsoo keep re-appearing in her mind.

Dilemma, she's in one right now. Chanyeol was a great friend, someone great to her ever, apart from Myungsoo. Since he's gone now, she would have no one to indulge in the Amazing Chemistry book series, and no one to read the new pink chemistry book bought in school with. It also means not living up to the promise she made with his father.

*Chanyeol-ah, just because I and Myungsoo just need a short break from each other because Myungsoo saw you and I togehter, doesn't mean you are at fault. I should be blamed. You should not force yourself like this... Pabo.* Jiyeon thought as she turned her head to see Myungsoo walking towards her direction from far.

"Myungsoo.." She mumbled to herself, her lips forming a curve. "I can't let you go.." Jiyeon mumbled to herself again, as she smiled with confidence. Her confidence is back.

She wants him back, she wants him in her life again, no more breaks for them. 

It's time to move forward.

 


 

Confident Jiyeon!~ Anyway this story is gonna be a hard route from now on!

Buck up your seatbelts as it is gonna be a rollercoaster in romance!~ Hahaha

Continue SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.