CHAPTERTEN

Birds of the Same Feather

{ Crazily in Love With You }

 

[ 2:00 p.m. In Bukhansan Mt. Nature Park ]

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo was holding hands as they hiked up the rocky mountain. The mountain was high and pretty tall and wide. The routes were steep and rocky, and it was hard to climb up the steps on the routes. Each steps were wide and steep, Jiyeon was practically struggling to get up each steps. It was only with Myungsoo's help where he wrapped his arms around Jiyeon as he helped to pull her up the steps. 

Chanyeol, being the happy virus of the three, was leading them infront. Separated with them by several metres, his energy was not used up and he was happily climbing up the steps eagerly while taking snapshots of the breathtaking scenery. 

"Jiyeon-sshi, Myungsoo-sshi, look over here~" Chanyeol called up.

Both of them raised their heads to be flashed by a camera. Jiyeon gasped and yelled at Chanyeol, "Yah! I didn't allow you to take my picture! It was so unglamorous and such an impromptu shot!" 

Chanyeol stuck out his tongue and ran up the steps, continuing to take more photographs with his camera. Jiyeon and Myungsoo soon climbed upon a large empty area, where Chanyeol was at one corner of the area, taking pictures of the city view. There were trees and shrubs surrounding, while there was a huge square concrete pavement, where it was surrounded by fences.

The city view could be seen as it was half way to the top of the mountain. Myungsoo took a look at Jiyeon, she was panting and her lips were pale. He then signalled Chanyeol to go up the mountain on his own, which he eagerly left to continue hiking as Myungsoo placed Jiyeon down at one empty corner of the concrete pavement.

"You shouldn't have even decide on hiking Bukhansan Mountain. It's freaky tall and wide, in case you didn't know!" Myungsoo nagged at Jiyeon who smirked at him and nodded her head obediently.

"Why aren't you replying?!" Myungsoo asked, giving a frustrated look. 

"You're just so adorable being pissed off like that." Jiyeon commented, giggling at Myungsoo.

"It's because I care for you!" Myungsoo hissed at Jiyeon, rolling his eyes while Jiyeon continued laughing at Myungsoo.

She pinched his cheeks as she said to him in a cute tone, "Are you angry? You look so cute, Myungie oppa." Myungsoo then leaned towards her and peck her lips to shut her up. 

"I think I managed to shut you up." Myungsoo , gaining some slaps on his chest by Jiyeon. 

"But truthfully, Park Jiyeon. You made this guy so in love with you... Never been so attached to someone in my life, maybe apart from my mom." Myungsoo confessed, as Jiyeon blushed in embarrassment.

She could feel her cheeks heating up as she cupped her face as she buried her head in her chest. Those words were melodies in her head, forever rining in her mind. She feel herself heating up as she could not help but to smile upon hearing those words in her mind. Myungsoo then wrapped his arms around her waist, while both of them were sitting down as he pulled Jiyeon for a hug. 

"I love you so much. Please stay with me forever alright?" Myungsoo said, whispering a melody in her ears.

Jiyeon nodded her head and replied back, "Of course I love you and will forever stay beside you. You are my Myungie oppa, and that will forever be. I am your girl, isn't it?" 

Myungsoo smiled and blushed upon hearing as he tightened the hug. 

 

 

[ Next day, 9 am In School Cafeteria ] 

 

Jiyeon laid her head on her hands who was resting on the table as she shut her eyes. Luna was sitting across her as she shook her head in disappointment. She patted on Jiyeon's shoulders as Jiyeon looked up at her with her tired eyes. She patted on her again as she asked her what was going on.

"Nothing much, just tired from all the hiking yesterday." Jiyeon explained as Luna shook her head.

Thinking about something else, she then asked Jiyeon curiously, "So... what did you say to Chanyeol or what happened to you and him?" 

"Nothing? What could have happened to me and him?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"I don't know, but did you tell him about what you feel about him?" Luna asked.

Jiyeon sighed and replied, "I just told him that I only treat him as a friend.. I think he somehow got the hint already. And yesterday, nothing happened between us okay? Most of the time I was clinging on with Myungsoo." Jiyeon said, letting off a sigh. 

"I have no idea whats going to happen. But I hope everything will go on perfectly and smoothly." Jiyeon added on while slurping on her can of soda. 

Luna was not paying attention but staring at someone else. Jiyeon then turned her head to the direction of her glare. It was Hongbin, Luna's crush in school. Jiyeon then smirked as she nudged Luna. 

"Looks like someone's crush is in the house." Jiyeon .

Luna widened her arms and smacked her arms. She then continued munching on her rice as she occasionally made secret glances at Hongbin. Just then Myungsoo came into the school cafeteria and gave a back hug at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was caught aback, as she turned around and Myungsoo smashed his lips onto hers. Jiyeon hurriedly pulled it away as she pulled Myungsoo next to him as she covered her lips and cupped her face in embarrassment.

Luna stood there, eyes widened, jaws hanging open widely as she shook her head. Jiyeon then turned around to see Hongbin again, sitting on a table with his friends as she patted on Myungsoo's shoulders. "Myungie oppa, you know who is Hongbin-sshi? That guy sitting on the table next to the window, eating with two guys." Jiyeon muttered to Myungsoo softly.

Myungsoo then looked at Luna, who has her head staring down at her food, munching her rice, he then turned his head to see Hongbin, a brown haired fine young man, he had beautiful sparkly eyes, a bright smile, his hair neatly combed as he was happily chatting with his friends. Myungsoo continued examining him until Jiyeon nudged him.

"So..?" She whispered to him.

"If I am not wrong, that Hongbin dude is probably studying Dentistry. I think I see him at the biological lab before in school." Myungsoo said. He then added, "I am not too sure though."

"He's so handsome, Luna has a crush on him." She whispered back softly.

"What? How can you call some other guy handsome?!?! No one is handsome to you, except ME. ME ONLY." Myungsoo yelled at her.

Jiyeon's eyes widened as she smacked his chest in embarrassment. Luna lifted her head up and smirked, shaking her head and interrupted, "You two are so disgusting." 

"Sorry, but I can't help it because I am so madly in love with her." Myungsoo replied back, as Luna shook her head in reply.

 

[ 7:00 p.m. In School Corridor ]

 

Jiyeon and Luna was strolling along the corridor. Lessons have ended for both of them and they are already worn out from the lectures today. Being loaded with new theories and concepts, have worn out both of their brains as they literally had to drag their feet to move. Luna kept her head down all a while, as she let off sighs of stress.

"So much work to do," She kept mumbling to herself. She mumbled those words again and again, until she lifted her head up. A few metres away, he could see a tall man, vaguely familiar, as he wore white top and denim jeans. She squinted her eyes again to get a closer, clearer look. Figuring out who the person is, she squealed softly in excitement.

She curled her fingers together as she placed it at her heart, lowering her heat as she could feel herself getting warmer as they walked closer and closer to the figure. She felt her heart beat increasing and her breaths are growing heavier and heavier. Jiyeon turned her head around and saw Luna sweating. 

She furrowed her eyebrows and nudged her. "Wae? Gwenchana?" She asked worriedly.

"Hongbin..." Luna said, pointing to the figure a few metres away.

Hongbin was beaming with a beautiful smile. His sparkling eyes was pinned onto his phone, as he was carrying a few books on his other arm. He carried a blue backpack, as he slowly took a seat on the bench beside him, his eyes not leaving the phone.

"Woah, he's so ing adorable." Jiyeon commented, smirking while Luna continued glazing at Hongbin, with much admiration. 

"He's so... perfect in every way." Luna said, spazzing literally as she gripped with all her force onto her skirt. "Oh my god, what a turn on..." Luna added on, bitting her lips nervously.

"Let's go introduce us to him~" Jiyeon squealed, pulling Luna and dragging her to Hongbin.

Luna hesitated as she tried pulling herself back and away from Jiyeon, but Jiyeon was too strong for her. Jiyeon tightened the grip, and using all her might, she pulled Luna to Hongbin. Both of them stood infront of Hongbin, whom eyes were still stuck on the phone screen. Jiyeon then forced a cough out, catching Hongbin's attention.

"Hi?" He said, politely.

Jiyeon and Luna bowed slowly at him, which Hongbin responded as he stood up and bowed back at them. "um, I'm sorry, but may I know if I know you or something?" He asked politely again.

Luna could feel her heart racing in nervousness as her cheeks started to heat up upon seeing Hongbin's masculine, yet adorable features on his face. Jiyeon then introduced herself to Hongbin, which Hongbin, smiled back at her and introduced himself to Jiyeon. Turning his head to Luna, Luna froze on the spot, her feet became weak and started trembling in fear.

"Your name, beauty?" Hongbin asked.

Luna bit her lips. Her lips were moving about as she slowly opened and replied, "I I I am... L..Luna." 

"Nice to meet you two beauties. I.. don't really see you two around school. You guys, are from what course of study?" Hongbin flirted.

*Oh my god, what a cool personality... He's so charismatic!* Luna thought as she replied, "C..Chemistry... She's studying Medicine." 

"Oh, medicine? Wow, that's so cool! You gotta be so smart." Hongbin said, turning his head to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled back and replied, "Ah, nah, I'm not that smart as you say. I make loads of mistakes." Hongbin chuckled upon hearing as he slot his hands into his pockets.

That few minutes of conversation was a blissful time for Luna, as she could not leave her glaze at Hongbin's eyes. His eyes was sparkling, it was so magical, yet beautiful. The conversation soon ended when Hongbin needed to go back to his dorm. He asked for both of their numbers, which Jiyeon excitedly gave out to him. He then bowed and bid his farewell while, giving them a perfect beautiful smile as he turned his back and left. 

Jiyeon smiled at his back view, seeing such a beautiful, fun person was surely exciting. Turning her head to see Luna's dazzled look, she smirked and slapped her . "Let's get going, and stop dreaming and drooling over him." Jiyeon said.

Luna snapped out of her thoughts as she tidied her hair up. "I think I gotta dress better in school time. He's so dreamy." Luna commented, letting off desperate sighs.

Jiyeon punched her arms now, "Yeah, you surely gotta take notes from your master, that is, me." She joked, earning a tight slap on her arms by Luna. Both of them happily skipped back to their dorm, like blossom sisters.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was exiting from his lecture hall. He had supplementary lessons until late at night. It was already 9 o'clock in the night, and the school hallways were empty, there were little people on the hallway, but it was still brightly lit up, fortunately. Myungsoo was strolling back along the hallway, to exit the building and make his way back to the dorm in this calm, quiet night. 

Suddenly, sounds of the tapping of the high heel shoes could be heard from the back. The sound grew louder and louder, and Myungsoo sensed someone approaching him. With his quick reaction, he turned around and saw Suzy smirking at him. 

"Oppa." Suzy called out softly.

"What the are you doing here, Bae Suzy?" Myungsoo cursed.

"Oppa, that's so rude of you. Let me teach you a lesson." Suzy said, smirking.

Myungsoo felt something bad approaching as he stepped back, away from Suzy. Suzy inched closer to him. He started to step back faster, his pace grew as he began running away from Suzy. But before he could reach the end of the hallway. He was held by two man's arms. He lifted his head to see two strong, big-built, big-chest man. They were dressed in black suits, they were tanned and crazily muscular. They pulled Myungsoo back, facing Suzy.

Suzy crossed her arms and strut her way to Myungsoo. She lifted his chin, and smirked, "You forgot my dad's personality. He loves and dotes me a lot, so you won't get away today." Suzy hissed at him. She then leaned to him and pressed her lips forcefully at his, for a second before she pulled out from the kiss.

"That kiss, was so memorable." She said, smirking. She wore a red lipstick, and smirking, she went to peck on his cheeks. "I wonder what would Jiyeon react to when he sees a red lipstick stain on your cheeks? Perhaps I should bring you along to her, so that she could identify the third party." She added on, letting off an evil laugh.

"You ..." Myungsoo cursed under his breath.

Suzy smirked as she took out a can of coke from her branded bag, as she opened the can and tossed a pill of aphrodisiac into the drink. She smirked as she shoved the drink into Myungsoo's mouth, forcing the drink into Myungsoo.

After forcing several gulps of that drugged coke into Myungsoo's mouth, she smirked as she tossed the can on the ground as she removed her outercoat, revealing her y red dress where half of her breats are exposed. She then forced Myungsoo down on the bench as she sat on his lap.

Myungsoo was shivering and trembling in fear. Beads of perspiration rolled down his face as his hands started trembling and soon firmly gripped onto Suzy's arms. His hormones was overflowing and his ual desire grew more. 

He became desperate as he buried his head in Suzy's chest, sniffing and sniffing as Suzy continued moan, and moan, trying to lure him into having with her.

Myungsoo paused at that moment when Suzy pulled away from the embrace as she pulled Myungsoo to the dorm, trying to give a perfect surprise for Jiyeon.

 

Infront of Jiyeon's dorm, Suzy placed Myungsoo against the wall, which Myungsoo's hands naturally wrapped around her waist, his hands lowering, going low until he reached her . He squeezed them as his eyes were all focused on her cleavage. Suzy smirked as when she almost wanted to press the bell, someone called her name.

"Yah, what the hell are you trying to do with Myungsoo?!" Luna yelled.

Suzy turned around as Luna, carrying her bag of groceries, ran towards her and pulled her out of the dorm building.

"Yah, you and Myungsoo should not even be in this dorm! It's the girl's dorm! And moreover, you aren't a student here!" Luna screamed at her.

Suzy shrugged her hands off and shoved Luna's hands aside, smirking and replied, "Oh yeah, but I soon will be a student here.I'm enrolling in to this university in a matter of the time." 

"Yeah sure, like they'll accept you, you a psycopath." Luna joked.

"Sure they will. After all, I've got the money and beauty for it. And with my capable dad, nothing is impossible." Suzy said, smirking. 

"Now then, will you excuse me." Suzy said, pushing Luna onto the ground, as Luna groaned in pain.

Jiyeon got out of the bathroom as she looked around the dorm. "This Luna, went out to buy groceries for so long.." Jiyeon hissed as she walked to her desk until someone knocked onto the door.

Feeling curious, she opened the door to see Myungsoo at the door step. Jiyeon stepped back as Myungsoo slowly limped and clinged onto Jiyeon's arms. Smiling and seeing Jiyeon's face, he kicked the door shut and caressed her cheeks.

"Babe, I love you so much... I just cant take it anymore..." Myungsoo said, before crashing his lips onto hers and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.


 

Here's an update! 

Subscribe and COMMENT!~