CHAPTERSEVEN

Birds of the Same Feather

{ Mental Abuse }

 

[ During the Organic Chemistry Lecture ]

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO GET YOUR RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Suzy screamed as everyone turned their heads and stare at Myungsoo curiously. 

Many students began pointing fingers to Suzy while muttering several gossips and commotions between them as the lecture turned quietly. The lecturer made some frowns as he shot glares at Myungsoo. Myungsoo broke away his grip on Jiyeon's hands as he patted on her shoulders, giving her an assuring smile. 

Mustering all his courage and embracing himself, he stood up from his seat as he ran down and pushed Suzy out of the lecture hall. Many students captured that moment with their cellphones as they began texting and tweeting about it. Many students were whispering amongst themselves again as Jiyeon could hear Myungsoo's name being mentioned all over the lecture theatre.

 

"Are you crazy?! You need therapy!" Myungsoo yelled, pulling her and pushing her to the wall. "What do you want from me? Didn't we break up already?!" Myungsoo shouted.

"We never broke up." Suzy mumbled.

"We did. It's on Christmas, 2 years ago. You remember? We're in college back then, about to finish our university entrance examinations." Myungsoo explained to her.

Suzy stared into blank space, as she shook her head. She shook her head again as she went to the handrail and stared downstairs. She remained silent as Myungsoo let off a frustrated sigh. He was about to walk back into the lecture hall when Suzy suddenly sat on the hand rail, her legs swinging about in the air as she started smiling.

Myungsoo's eyes widened in sight as Suzy said, "I wonder how fun it would be doing bungee jumps here." Myungsoo hurriedly ran towards her and grabbed her waist, carrying her up and placing her onto the ground. 

"Are you insane or what?! You're totally out of your mind Suzy! Grab a hold of yourself!" Myungsoo said as he turned around.

"You said.. you said you loved me." Suzy said, tears rolling down her cheeks. She then plunged onto the ground as she curled herself up. "You said you loved me!" She screamed.

Myungsoo's eyes rolled about, as he panicked and pulled her up. Suzy shrugged his arms off, continue curling herself up onto the ground as she leaned her body against the wall. Tears came streaming down from her eyes. Her eyeliner was smudged and the black tears was all over her eyes. She continue snobbing and snobbing.

Myungsoo could not give any help to her, he felt helpless as he stood there looking at her angrily. Both of them remained silent, apart from the sniffs and sobs as there were several students gossiping about it from afar. Myungsoo let off a troubled sigh as his eyes rolled away from Suzy, as he crossed his arms and tapped his feets impatiently onto the ground.

"Suzy.. I'm tired of all your mental insanity. What I want now is peace with my girlfriend, she truly loves me, and I love her back so deeply." Myungsoo complained.

"So... you left me for her. Park Jiyeon." Suzy guessed.

"No, I left you because of your insanity! You were crazy and so possessive! I don't want a girl who clings and throws herself to me. I want a girl who's genuine, a kind-hearted, caring and lovely girlfriend. Park Jiyeon is the one, the one that captures my heart. Now, stop crying over the spilt milk and carry on living. Why are you making your life so miserable and so miserable for others?!" Myungsoo lectured her.

"If only it's easier done than said. My life is miserable because of you. Why do you leave me?! I can change for you... I can change!" Suzy whined but Myungsoo pushed her aside.

"Tell you what. Do you want money from me? Does Money make you go away? NAME A PRICE." Myungsoo said.

"No.. money.. no money. I want you back, Kim Myungsoo. Myungie, I want you back!" Suzy said.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU CALLING ME MYUNGIE?!" Myungsoo raised his voice at her.

Suzy smirked. "I heard Jiyeon calling you that. If she's entitled to say your name in that lovely cute manner, than the more I should say it. I am your girlfriend, and I WILL ALWAYS BE. I can consider Jiyeon as the 2nd mistress of you. As long as she's lower than me." Suzy said, as her hands were tugging onto Myungsoo's arm.

Myungsoo shoved her arms aside and pointed at her. "Suzy, don't go overboard and don't you ever talk about Jiyeon in that way. If you ever touch or call her anything, you'll get the piece of me. I'm serious. Stop finding me because I will never go back to you." Myungsoo sternly warned her as he stomped back into the lecture hall.

 

"Myungsoo, gwenchana?" Jiyeon said as both of them came out of lecture hall. "Ne, I'm fine. Just that Suzy is really mentally ill. I didn't expect her to be like this to be honest." Myungsoo replied back, patting on her arms as both of them slowly strolled through the hallway.

Many students were gossiping amongst themselves as they walked past them, as Jiyeon nudged Myungsoo. "We seemed to be in a hot topic in the campus." Jiyeon murmured to Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo smiled at her, assuring her as he wrapped his arms around her. "Isn't that great? We got famous in campus. Anyway, I just wanna shout to the entire campus that you're mine." Myungsoo said, grinning widely. Jiyeon chuckled upon reply as she smacked his chest playfully as both of them cuddled to each other, as they went back to their dorms.

 

[ 4:30 pm In Jiyeon & Luna's Dorm ]

 

"Jiyeon, you're finally back home!" Luna squealed as she hopped out from the seat, after staring at the computer screen as she hopped towards Jiyeon, Jiyeon plunged onto the sofa as she tossed her bag onto the sofa as Luna hopped onto the sofa, sitting beside her as she tugged onto her shoulders. "So?" Luna impatiently asked.

Jiyeon let off a sigh. She remained silent, not replying back to Luna as Luna grew more and more impatient. She shook her arms vigorously while nudging Jiyeon at the same time as she repeated her question. Jiyeon let off a loud sigh as she replied back, "That Suzy girl was Myungsoo's ex, and she keeps on clinging onto him. She's really a psycopath." Jiyeon explained briefly. 

Luna gasped in shock as she shook her head in disappointment. "Beautiful face, but ugly personality. How can this be any worser?" Luna commented, sighing in disappointment.

Jiyeon placed her feet on the coffee table as she the television and flipped through the various channels. Luna was in deep thoughts as Jiyeon was paying attention to the news on the KBS channel. Luna rest her head with her finger, as she pointed the finger at her lips. Humming a hm sound, she shook her head, pulling herself out of the thoughts.

"So... what are you gonna do? Obviously Suzy is not gonna let you off." Luna asked.

"I'm worried for what type of tricks she has to offer. Since she's a psycopath, nothing good is gonna come out from her. I'm not sure whether to anticipate or to feel anxious for it." Jiyeon said, wearing the troubled expression on her face.

Luna patted on her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure Myungsoo will always stick by your side. After all, didn't he say he'd always be there for you? Besides, I'm sure he'll no longer fall in love with that psycopathic Suzy. She's such a weirdo and giving me all the creeps and goosebumps." Luna commented, shivering in fear. 

Jiyeon let off a sigh again. Sighs filled in the entire dorm as Luna and Jiyeon sat on the sofa helplessly. Jiyeon's mind was at loss as she constantly flipped through the same channels, over and over again. 

Suddenly, her phone rang as she picked the call up. 

(Yobosaeyo?)

"Park Jiyeon." 

(Ne, I am Park Jiyeon. May I ask who is on the line?)

"You really are shameless, hm? I am Bae Suzy. I need to talk to you now. I am outside your dorm building. Meet me in the park in 10 minutes. I'll be there waiting for you."

(Uh? Hello? Hello?)

The call hung up before Jiyeon could continue. Jiyeon shut the phone as she stood up from her seat. Grabbing a cardigan and wearing it over her, she grabbed her wallet, keys and phone as she wore her shoe. Luna was curious by her as she walked towards her and nudged her shoulders. She wore a worried expression but Jiyeon patted on her shoulders and shook her head.

"Don't call Myungsoo too." Jiyeon instructed as she wore her sneakers. As she was going to open the door, Luna held her wrist tightly. "Then let me follow you at least. I'm your room mate, and your blossom sister. Let me at least be there for you, alright?" Luna pleaded her as she gave the most pitiful face.

Jiyeon sighed and nodded her head in defeat. Tugging onto Luna's arm tightly, both of them left their dorm and went downstairs.

 

They pushed the entrance door opened as a gush of cold wind blew against them, revealing a girl, in red dress as she had long black silky hair, flying gorgeously in the direction of the air as she turned her head and smirked at them. She turned her body as she tapped her feet on the ground. Remaining silent and wearing a grin on her face, she slowly inched towards them.

The sound of the clicking of her black high heels approached Jiyeon as she felt her heart beat increasing tremendously. She felt herself trembling in fear, as the sound of her high heels were obstructing her mental mind. She bit her lips nervously, as she clenched her fists tightly. Luna stared at her in disgust as she broke the horrifying silence.

"Bae Suzy-sshi, what do you want from her?" Luna bravely yelled at her.

Suzy's eyes were pinned on Jiyeon for a second, before it shifted to Luna. She sternly glared at Luna as she slowly spoke in a soft, calm tone. "If I were you, Luna-sshi, I will get the out of here. Perhaps you should take a break and have a relaxing seat over at the bench there, in case your friend Park Jiyeon faints in fear." Suzy warned her.

Luna's eyes widened in shock. She could not accept her words as she gasped in fury. Boiling in anger, she tried to walk towards her but Jiyeon pulled her back. "Luna, go and sit there. This will be done soon." Jiyeon assured her as Luna went to take a seat at the bench, while making glances at Suzy and Jiyeon most of the time.

Jiyeon gripped onto the end of the dress as she lowered her head. She was feeling anxious, she was about to have a mental breakdown standing in front of Suzy. Suzy was no joke for her. 

"Looking down.. Looking down? Is this all you got? Maybe you're just scared of me? Yeah, you should after stealing someone's boyfriend, ." Suzy hissed at her.

Jiyeon gasped as she retorted back, "Yeah sure. I stole your boyfriend. However, for your information, your boyfriend is the one that left you, he left you 2 years ago. I heard you have mental illness, by the looks, yeah I have to agree with it. Tell you what, you need to get a whole makeover because I am sure if you continue like this, you'll be living in this world alone, pathetically." 

Suzy smirked. "You really got the nerve right? You sure you wanna start the fire? I can start this fire with you, ." Suzy screamed at her. 

She slapped her face as she smirked, "This is for seducing Myungsoo." She then slapped her face again. Jiyeon wanted to slap her back but she shoved her hands away from her.

"This second one is for being a , you ." Suzy reprimanded her. 

"Give you a two-way route now. Either you break up and leave Myungsoo immediately, or be prepared to face the fire I'll set up." Suzy said her, grabbing her by the chin. 

"I hope to see your decision placed in actions. Park Jiyeon." Suzy said.

"SCREW YOU!" Jiyeon shouted, kicking her on the knee and ran away from her, she dashed past Luna, ignoring her yells as she ran and ran away from the dorm. She found herself landing up at the entrance of school in a while.

"What did you say to her you ?!" Luna yelled at Suzy, grabbing her by her shoulders. 

Suzy smirked and pushed Luna on the ground. "You pathetic loser, quit asking and just bury yourself now. I've got lots of money to throw and spend on you, this little brat." Suzy said, walking off.

 

Jiyeon was crying and crying as she sat down onto the cold ground outside the gate of the University. She curled her body up as she buried her head in her body, sobbing profusely until she felt a gentle tap on her shoulders.

"Jiyeon-sshi? Gwenchana?" Chanyeol's voice echoed into her ears.

"Chanyeol-sshi. Now isn't the time to talk..." Jiyeon muttered back weakly.

"Now should be the time to talk. That will only cure your sadness, Jiyeon-sshi." Chanyeol denied.

Jiyeon looked up at him as Chanyeol gave her the most promising smile she have ever seen. 

Both of them took a seat at the bench in the school park as Jiyeon heaved a heavy sigh. She stared at the night sky above, remaining silent as she continued clutching onto her purse. Another tear gently rolled down her face as Chanyeol took a piece of tissue and wiped the tear off. 

Jiyeon grabbed his hand and placed it down as she wiped the tear off with the tissue paper on her hand. "It's okay." She hesitated. Sniffing and remaining silent, Chanyeol could not help but to stare at her worriedly. Questions began popping out of his head, questions like what happened were common. 

After a few minutes of silence, Chanyeol broke the silence and asked, "May I know what happened? Is that alright?" 

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. "Suzy slapped me, 2 times. She wants me to get away from Myungsoo, otherwise I will face the consequences. She'll probably just torture me if I go with Myungsoo." Jiyeon explained, while sniffing. "She's such a mean woman. I have never encounter such threats or blackmail in my life. What should I do, Chanyeol-sshi?!?!" Jiyeon added on.

Chanyeol patted on her shoulders and replied, "I know it to be in a dilemma like this, and being threatened by someone mean. However, in your case, you should continue be with Myungsoo. It's not like I am trying to bury you in your grave or what nots, but you and Myungsoo are fated to be with each other." 

Jiyeon looked at him curiously as Chanyeol continued, saying, "You two have been dating for half an year already, you guys are still acting lovey-dovey, and seemed like you guys started dating. You guys cant separate each other for even a day, are you really willing to give up on him on yourself?"

"Listen to your heart. It beats for Myungsoo, and since Myungsoo is now in the wrath of her crazy ex-girlfriend, all the more you should be beside him, supporting him and encountering that Suzy together. Also, Myungsoo will be there to save you from Suzy's danger, am I right? But I'm positive about it anyway." Chanyeol added on.

Jiyeon chuckled and nodded her head. "You sure know how to comfort someone." Jiyeon said, still sniffing.

"It's late, I'll send you home." Chanyeol gently said.

"Gomawo, Chanyeol-sshi." Jiyeon said, giving him a sweet smile.


 

An update after 6 days. I'm feeling so guilty now, but sorry guys gotta catch up with school work. :(

TTYL, and comment please! :)