CHAPTERSIX

Birds of the Same Feather

{ Psycopath }

 

"Suzy..." Myungsoo stuttered. His hands started to shiver in nervousness as he stepped backwards.

"I've finally... finally... finally found you.." Suzy said, her eyes not leaving him. She continue to stare at him as she slowly walked towards him. Myungsoo turned around and ran away from her, making his way to the male toilet. 

"Don't leave me..." Suzy said as she went into the male toilet. 

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock as he pointed at her, "What do you want from me? Didn't we ever break up?!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Never, when did we break up? We never break up." Suzy said. She then shook her head and mumbled to herself, "We never break up, we never will break up. Never... Never in my life." 

"Suzy, we broke up in Christmas 2 years ago. You were crazy back then! You cheated on me with another guy!" Myungsoo shouted at her. 

Much commotion could be heard in the toilet as the men whom came in, were shocked by the appearance of a lady in the toilet. They were muttering and whispering amongst themselves while some gave disgusted looks at Suzy. Suzy stood there, motionlessly, continuously mumbling those words to herself. Myungsoo took advantage of this situation and hurriedly ran away from her.

"Is this girl insane or what?" One guy said to the other. 

Suzy could not hear the commotion or the gossips. She stood there, mumbling words to herself until she snapped from her thoughts. In Panic, she turned her head and wandered about the toilet aimlessly, in search for Myungsoo, but he was no where to be seen. Her breaths grew heavy and short as she started running and running about the toilet.

"Myungsoo!" She shouted.  

She searched high and low for him but to no avail. "It's okay, he needs to go home. I can still look for him some other time." Suzy said, smiling to herself as she mumbled words to herself again.

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol were reading their books on display while Myungsoo ran towards her and nudged her shoulders. "Jiyeon!" Myungsoo cried out as Jiyeon stare at him with the questionable look on her face.

"Is there anything wrong, Myungie oppa?" She asked curiously.

"She's back.. She's back to haunt my life again." Myungsoo said, trying to catch his breath.

Myungsoo was panting heavily as Jiyeon placed the book back onto the shelve and grab him by both of his arms, she cleared the beads of perspiration on his face as she hugged him tightly.

"Relax, she's not gonna kill you or something." Jiyeon coaxed him.

"Am.. Am I missing out on something or not?" Chanyeol asked.

 

They all went to a cafe to get a drink. Chanyeol got himself a cup of coffee, Myungsoo got himself a cup of Americano while Jiyeon got herself a green tea frappucino. They sat on the table at the corner of the cafe, beside the huge skyscraper window as they comfortably took gulps on their drinks. 

"Myungsoo, you alright?" Chanyeol asked him worriedly.

"I'm.. fine. It's just that she's back." Myungsoo said, his eyes were full of worry. Jiyeon patted on his shoulders as Myungsoo took another brief sip on his cup of Americano.

"Who's she?" Chanyeol curiously asked.

"Myungsoo, do you want to tell?" Jiyeon asked him.

"Yeah, its alright. It's not anything secret." Myungsoo said. Pausing for a while and mustering his courage, he spilled the beans. "She's my ex-girlfriend. We broke up during Christmas 2 years ago. I found out she was so clingy and a pyscopath in short." Myungsoo said, pausing for a while and taking a huge breath in.

"She is a clingy girlfriend. She texts me every now and then and wants me to reply to the texts, otherwise she'll flare up at home, start tossing pillows and her books all over the floor. Her mom would always ring me up and bring me to her. I seemed to be the only one that would be able to help her and ease her down." Myungsoo explained.

He cleared his throat, clenching onto the tissue with his might, he added on, "She also wants me to visit her at any time. Even during midnights. The first month of dating was alright, she acted like a normal girlfriend, a good girlfriend that every man would wish for. It all started after the 2nd month when I started to notice her true colours, she's just creepy inside." 

"I only found out from her mom that she's a mental patient. She is mentally disabled. She worries over things and she is overly obessed over stuff. I guess she grew obessed over me and that resulted in her clingy nature. I broke up after we dated for 3 months, unable to accept her nuisance and her crazy acts." Myungsoo said. 

"Woah, thats just creepy." Chanyeol commented.

"Yeah, now she's back and she've found me. I don't think she'll leave me that easily. She'll probably haunt me till I go insane." Myungsoo said.

"No worries oppa, I'll be beside you." Jiyeon said, smiling.

"Yeah, me too. You got my back." Chanyeol added on, beaming with a bright smile.

 

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were now strolling in the park as Chanyeol went back to school. "Jiyeon-ah, do you find myself a coward? I mean I always try to avoid reality. Like Suzy, I try to avoid her. I am scared of her." Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon hugged him tightly and whispered into his ears, "You are not a coward. You are a strong, handsome guy, who is blessed to be in love with a beautiful girl like me." 

"Your ego is surely huge huh?" Myungsoo then said, laughing at her. 

"I'm serious. But anyway, I made you laugh already. You have been frowning and worrying over her throughout the day. I'm angry and jealous of that. Why don't you worry about me?" Jiyeon whined.

"Are you jealous of her? Are you?" Myungsoo clarified.

"Yes. You don't even care about me." Jiyeon blabbered.

Myungsoo then kissed her passionately. Breaking away from the kiss after a few minutes, he then slowly muttered to her, "You know... You're the only girl that I loved so deeply. To be honest, I never felt the same way as I feel now with Suzy. With Suzy, there was this great feeling. But with you, there's the same feeling, but a spark to it. We've been going strong for quite a while, and I am glad to say, the feeling's still ignited everyday and every sight I see of you." 

Jiyeon's cheeks turned burning red as she touched her cheeks in embarrassment. Lowering her head and walking away from him, Myungsoo caught up with her and wrap his arms around her shoulders. He then pecked her cheeks as Jiyeon were beaming with her beautiful smile. Myungsoo pinched her cheeks as both of them slowly strolled through the quiet, peaceful park.

Creeping upon them behind the bushes, Suzy stood there, squatting on the soft green grass as she placed her blue purse on her lap. Clenching and gritting her teeth, she tore the leaf on her palms, tossing it on the ground as she stood up and stomped her feet on the ground. 

A cat was itself clean on the soft grass on the park as Suzy walked towards it. "Kim Myungsoo. You dare to leave me for this ? You are surely brave, Kim Myungsoo. You rejected my calls, you did not respond to my messages these years. I've found you and you dare to kiss another girl infront of me?!" She muttered to herself. 

She raised her feet and step onto the cat with her high black pointy heels. Kicking the cat away, causing the cat to run away in terror, her eyes grew bigger, as she turned around and see the silhouette of Myungsoo and the girl. 

"I'm going to find you, and make sure you hide deep into the ground, covered in mud. I'll bury you alive, you this ." Suzy cursed under her breath as she stomped off.

 

 

[ 10:00a.m. Monday, In Campus ]

 

Jiyeon was walking on the corridor of the school, heading towards the lecture hall as she took out her phone and dialled Myungsoo's number. After few seconds of ringing, Myungsoo picked up the call.

"Yobosaeyo..?"

(Myungie oppa? Are you still sleeping?!)

"Ahh... Oh yeah, about that... I slept late yesterday."

(What?! Lecture's gonna start in 10 more minutes, hurry up and come down now!)

"Arraso, I'd be there soon. I'll go get ready, talk to ya later~"

(Bye and hurry~)

Jiyeon shook her head and smirked as she went into the lecture hall and find herself an empty seat at one corner of the lecture hall. She sat there silently until someone came and sat beside her. She turned around and saw Chanyeol grinning happily at her. Her eyes widened in shock as she turned around and turned back again to see Chanyeol smiling at her.

"I.. I thought you're in Chemical Engineering?!" Jiyeon asked.

Chanyeol smiled and replied in a melodious tone, "Yeah I am in Chemical Engineering, but I take this module too. I think I saw you in this lecture before, it's just that I don't know you back then, and you are always sitting with your boyfriend Myungsoo-sshi." Chanyeol then looked around the lecture hall, and asked her, "Where's Myungsoo anyway?" 

Jiyeon smirked and replied, "He's late for lecture today. I called him up to realize he's still sleeping. He said he slept late yesterday. So, now I guess he's rushing down to class. Probably he might be thinking about her psyco ex-girlfriend Suzy." 

"Suzy? Oh... But anyway today in school I heard a commotion. There's this crazy girl standing infront of the school office building, shouting and screaming her heart out." Chanyeol said, lowering his voice.

"What do you mean? What is she screaming about?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"Jiyeon-sshi, I must tell you this but I am not sure if you can take it or not." Chanyeol warned her.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and leaned towards him. "Tell me, I think I can manage that." Jiyeon said, warming herself up by taking deep breaths in and out.

"She's calling for Myungsoo. She's been shouting and shouting Myungsoo's name all the while. Many of the people are aware of that already. I think you guys might want to know this because I believe people are already gonna start gossiping about this." Chanyeol explained to her.

Jiyeon's eyes widened. "Suzy." She said, trembling in fear. 

She then stomped out of the lecture hall and ran to the School office building, where the building was 12 storeys high, raised above and built in skyscraper windows. A huge commotion could be heard as she ran closer and closer to the building. She then stopped upon seeing the tall girl, with straight black hair, screaming Myungsoo's name as she carried her bag on her arms. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FOR THAT JIYEON?!??! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?! JIYEON YOU !" Suzy screamed her heart out.

Jiyeon's eyes widened in shock as she gasped, moving back and hitting her body against the wall as her breaths grew more abnormally heavy. Her legs started shaking in fear as she clenched her fists. 

Suzy continued screaming and screaming. She then fell onto the ground as she sat on the ground, not giving a thought for her image, she continued to throw a racket, until several staffs and attendants came out of the office and held her up. They then slowly dragged her into the office building, where the crowd slowly dispersed, while muttering and gossiping amongst themselves.

"Jiyeon, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked suddenly as he walked towards her. "I just came out of the dorm, and you are waiting for me here all this while?" Myungsoo asked her again. 

Jiyeon remained silent as she shut her eyes and covered her face. Lowering her head down and swallowing , she weakily replied Myungsoo, "Myungie oppa.. Suzy is at our school." 

"What?! She's at our school?! What is she doing here?" Myungsoo asked, his face was at great shock as Jiyeon held onto his hands tightly. "She's looking for you. I think she's not going to give you up so easily this time." Jiyeon said, letting off a sigh. 

"Why must she torture me like this? Can't she just leave us alone?" Myungsoo said, frowning as he slammed his fist against the wall.

"Myungie oppa.." Jiyeon mumbled. "Don't do this. We'll be together no matter what, right?" Jiyeon added on as Myungsoo nodded his head as both of them hurriedly went to attend the lecture.

 

[ 10:40a.m. In the School Office Building ]

 

"Miss, what are you doing outside screaming? Do you know that you are creating a nuisance in the school?! People are having lessons at this time and this is a very inconsiderate act of you!" One attendant said to her, pointing her fingers at her.

"I just... want to see Kim Myungsoo. He's my BOYFRIEND. No wait, we're gonna marry soon. He's my fiance." Suzy said, giving a stern glare at the attendant, shutting her off.

Another girl intervened their conversation and said to Suzy, "Miss, do you know you are going against the school rules and even the law. We can issue you a fine for that!" 

"Be my guest. My dad will pay you guys off and make sure you guys can go find a new job!" Suzy screamed at her. "I want to see Kim Myungsoo, this is an order and shall you disobey it, you'll suffer the consequences." Suzy stated.

"Oh okay alright then. But if you want to do it, you will have to make a meeting with the school coordinator. She's currently meeting someone in her office. So, can you wait a while for her. By the way, how may I address you miss?" The attendant said.

"Bae Suzy." Suzy replied, her eyes glaring at the attendant with fury.

... ... ... ...

"So... Miss Bae Suzy, may I know what is your age?" The coordinator, Sunmi asked curiously.

"Why do you ask? It's 20." Suzy replied back, as she crossed her legs, turning her head elsewhere.

"So... Miss Suzy, why do you insist on seeing Myungsoo? We've checked his timetable, he's currently having an Organic Chemistry Lecture. Is that alright if we ask you to wait until the lecture is over. We try our best not to crash the lecture and affecting the other students in the lecture." Sunmi said, raising her eyebrows.

Suzy turned at her and shot death glares at her. "You sure? You're so useless." Suzy said harshly, shutting her off and stomping out off the office.

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was paying attention to the lecture as both of them intertwined their fingers as they kept smiling at each other sheepishly until a girl stormed into the lecture hall. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO YOU GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!" Suzy screamed her lungs out.


Danger..  :)

Hehe, unlike what you guys expected Suzy to be a third party, she's just a psycopath in this story. Prepared to see more of her insane acts and more crazy-mentallydisabled issues in this fanfic!

Continue COMMENTING! ITS LIKE A DRUG FOR ME HEHEH!
And im going for the Infinite's One Great Step Concert in my country! EXCITED!!!~

Do also send me friend req, I will accept them for sure... hehe