The Party Part 1

No way! I am straight...right?

Yoseob picked out his jacket for the birthday party nervously.

“Is this okay?” he asked Dongwoon, who was lying on the bed reading a comic. He peeked over his book and nodded.

“Hyung, you do realize that has been the fourth time you have asked me that?” Dongwoon said, raising his eyebrows at his friend.

“Hmm…” Yoseob turned to look at the mirror, not really catching what Dongwoon had said. It was his first time ever attending such a high class party. He had never really been to parties like this one, especially a party where an idol was the birthday boy. At first, he thought that a suit would be most appropriate, and even asked Jiyong whether that would be okay. Jiyong had laughed and said, “You don’t have to be so serious! It’s really nothing much, just come in casual clothes.”

Yoseob puffed out his cheeks. This was going to be a party full of important people. People he saw on TV. His thoughts drifted to the Big Bang members, and to members of other groups.

 “Is Doojoon going to be there?”

His face flushed at the thought of the Cube director. It had been a long time since he had seen him, and he was eager to know if he was going to be there.

“Well duh, he is the director, afterall,”

Yoseob’s thoughts started to drift to meeting him at the party, and was wondering how he would dress when he realized Dongwoon was talking to him.

“Yah! Hyung, are you listening?” Yoseob turned to see Dongwoon looking at him with a puzzled expression.

“Oops, sorry, I wasn’t really listening, could you repeat that?”

“oh, it’s nothing really, I was just wondering why you were so picky about what to wear tonight…”

Yoseob flushed and sat at the end of Dongwoon’s bed. “Well, if I am going to attend a party full of important people, obviously I would have to dress nicely right?”

“Yah, but I don’t really see the point…”

“It means making a good impression on people! I mean, you wouldn’t want AJ to look at you and think, ‘oh, that guy dresses like a bum, I shouldn’t get too close to him’, right?”

That statement caught Dongwoon’s attention at once. He sat up on the bed, thinking deeply, “hyung, do you think AJ is going to the party later on?”

Yoseob grinned, “Most likely, I mean, they are from the same company right?”

At that moment, Hyunseung shouted outside their room, “Yah! We are leaving in ten minutes, hurry up!”

“Omo!!! I need more time to get ready!” Dongwoon cried as he leaped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, regretting not getting ready sooner.

-At the party-

The party was held at one of the most expensive clubs in town. It was reserved exclusively for Seungri’s party, and Yoseob could see many fans outside the bar, obviously waiting to see whether they could get a glimpse of the maknae. There was even a red carpet rolled out in front of the entrance, and two burly security guards stood on either side of the entrance.

“Is it really okay if we go in dressed in this?” Yoseob asked Junhyung nervously, wondering if Jiyong was lying about the casual wear. Junhyung held the invitations in his hands nervously, thinking the same thing.

“Omo! It’s 2NE1!!” Hyunseung gasped next to Dongwoon.

A car drove up infront of the bar and the door opened to reveal the gorgeous but casually dressed girls.

CL totally rocked the simple jacket which was decorated with skulls at the back, and her ripped jeans added to the entire edgy look. Her heels were black, and she wore huge sunglasses(even though it was night) which completed the whole look. Sandara wore a simple red sleeveless turtleneck and a black mini skirt, and her hair flowed down her shoulders, giving her the look of a dainty little princess. Park Bom was wearing a dress which showed off her long legs and a black jacket, and Minzy was wearing a cap with a simple dark red T-shirt along with a pair of skinny jeans.

The fans surrounding the area screamed seeing the girls, and they watched as they handed their invitations to the guards and walked into the bar. Yoseob stood there, almost forgetting that they were supposed to be at the party too.

“Come on, at least we know that we aren’t breaking the dress code,” Junhyung finally said, walking bravely towards the guards at the club. The fans surrounding the area ignored them completely, much to their relief, and the guards gave them shifty looks before confirming that the invites were indeed real and letting them enter the club.

Music blasted through the speakers and the whole bar was crowded with people. Yoseob looked around, unsure of what they were supposed to do.

“Hey! You guys are late!” The four looked up to see Seungri walking towards them, a happy grin plastered in his face. He hugged all of them, treating them like friends he haven’t seen in a long time. He had a cocktail in his hand, and looked a bit drunk.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Go have fun!” He said, giggling. He pulled them towards the dance floor, and started swaying to the music. Before they knew it, the four started to ease up and started to dance as well.

They were dancing for a while before Yoseob felt a bit tired. He walked towards the bar and ordered a glass of whiskey. The bartender looked at him and raised his eyebrows “A bit too young to be drinking, are you?” Yoseob frowned, “for your information, I am 20 this year.” The guy squinted at Yoseob carefully before shrugging. “Whatever, it isn’t my problem anyway.”

Yoseob held his drink in his hand and sipped it as he looked at Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung swaying to the music on the dance floor. He smiled as he saw Junhyung attempt again and again to try and engage Hyunseung in a conversation, but Hyunseung was talking too loudly to Dongwoon to care.

“Having fun?”

Yoseob turned around and gasped as he saw Doojoon, slip into the stool next to him.

“Y…yeah,” Yoseob said, as though something was caught in his throat. He kept his gaze fixed on his drink, not daring to look at the director. Doojoon didn’t seem to notice his discomfort and ordered a whiskey for himself.

“You are the guy who sang ‘Tonight’ at the audition right? The kid who wrote the second song for the dance audition,” Doojoon asked. Yoseob smiled at him, almost forgetting about his own nervousness and nodded, surprised that he remembered. Doojoon smiled back and it took Yoseob a while to collect his thoughts. He blushed scarlet at the smile and fumbled with his glass. A body accidentally bumped into his elbow and he gasped as he dropped the glass. It shattered into pieces and Yoseob hurried to clean it up. He gasped as his finger accidentally brushed past a sharp piece of glass. The cut started to bleed and Yoseob started to wipe it on his jacket.

“Yah! That’s dirty, don’t do that…” Doojoon said as he squatted next to Yoseob and grabbed his hand. He didn’t seem to hesitate as he started on Yoseob’s wound.

At that moment, Yoseob literally exploded. His face blushed to darkest red and he drew back his hand so fast he nearly slapped himself. He felt his heart pound against his ribcage so loudly he was worried Doojoon would hear. Doojoon looked at Yoseob, a bit surprised at his reaction, and laughed.

“Sorry about that kid, it was a natural reaction,”

“A-Ah, no, it’s alright…”

Yoseob blushed a darker shade of red, if that was even possible, after he realized what Doojoon said. He regretted for a moment after he pulled back his hand. Then he shook his head, thinking, ‘what am I thinking? What would people say if they saw the famous Yoon Doojoon on some brat’s finger? Oh god….’

“Sorry, I bet you felt weird after that,” Doojoon said, scratching the back of his head. “it’s just that…you felt so much like my past girlfriends I couldn’t help it,” he finished, staring deep into Yoseob’s eyes.

Yoseob blushed again and looked absently at his finger as he barely heard Doojoon telling the bartender to clean up the shattered glass. ‘his past girlfriends…’

“You should go clean up at the bathrooms at the back, I will take care of things here,” Doojoon smiled as he took out his wallet to pay for the broken glass.

“O-oh, i-it’s alright, I can pay…” Yoseob stuttered

“Nah, its fine, go wash up, go on” Doojoon smiled and pushed Yoseob gently towards the toilets. Yoseob mumbled a silent thanks and smiled at Doojoon, before turning to walk to the toilets.

As he cleaned up the cut, he thought of what had happened and blushed, feeling light and happy.

“Bet you liked that huh?”

Yoseob jerked back into reality and he frowned when he realized who was talking to him…

 

OMG SHINEE CONCERT TOMORROW. I need to breathe omg xD