Ji-Dragon

No way! I am straight...right?

Yoseob and Hyunseung brisk-walked to the ice-cream café near their dorm. It was winter, and around freezing degrees Celsius outside.

“Junhyung even said that he was on tour with AJ once, can you believe it?” Hyunseung breathed, feeling exhilarated.

“Hmm, sure,” Yoseob had to keep from rolling his eyes. He was willing to bet his life’s savings that 99.99% of what their dear dorm mate had said was not true.

Yoseob breathed out a puff of cold air as he opened the door to the café. He hurried over to the seats at the window and sat down quickly. Hyunseung looked around the café before sitting across him.

“Jiyong hyung hasn’t seemed to reach here yet…” he noticed.

“surprise surprise,” Yoseob said dryly, shrugging. Jiyong was ALWAYS late, even if he was the one who arranged for the meeting in the first place. Yoseob looked at the menu on the table.

Ice-cream, ice-cream, ICE-CREAM.

Jiyong had the weirdest taste. Who in the world who eat ice-cream on a cold day in winter? Yoseob decided to settle with ice-cream on a hot waffle while Hyunseung ordered espresso.

Their orders came soon after, and as they settled to eat them, the both failed to notice a figure behind Yoseob until the person had him in a choke-hold.

“ARGGHH WHO THE--HYUNG!!” Yoseob breathed, grabbing at the hands around his neck.

“how are my two favourtie boys doing?” the person switched from a chokehold to a hug around the shoulders. He climbed over the seat and plopped in next to Yoseob.

   “Jiyong hyung!” Hyunseung grinned, reaching over the table to give Jiyong a hug.

“How are you—what’s with the get-up?”

Jiyong was wearing a pink polka-dotted scarf around his head and was sporting huge round sunglasses. Around his hands were bangles and there was even a huge fake mole on his chin. Jiyong chuckled and leaned forward.

“I am in disguise, Big Bang is so famous I can’t walk around being myself without hundreds of fans after me,”

Yoseob laughed and hugged his hyung again. He couldn't help it, he hadn't seen Jiyong for so long.

“you have got celebrity disease hyung!”

Jiyong laughed and plucked off his mole and sunglasses.

“so, Cube trainees huh? Sure brings back memories…”he said, grinning at the both of them.

“what do we do during training anyways?” Hyunseung asked as Yoseob tucked into his hot-turned-cold waffle.

“Oh, don’t worry, the sunbaenims will look after you when you train, and most of the time you would go for dance and vocal lessons, that’s all,” Jiyong smiled,

“speaking of which, the Big Bang members are assigned to look after…” he took out a piece of paper and squinted at it,

“the boys in dorm 3257…”

“That’s us!” Hyunseung grinned, “Oh, and two other people too…”

Jiyong breathed, “whew, thank god it’s you guys,”

“Why?” Yoseob asked, puzzled.

“Some trainees are…jerks,” Jiyong replied, his face darkening abit, “probably think they are too good to receive any training, and won’t listen to their hyungs and unnies at all.”

“Sounds very jerk-like,” Yoseob agreed, thanking gods their dorm mates didn’t sound like that.

    “But it’s only one person, so I guess it’s okay…” Jiyong said, his face brightening again.

“So, let’s talk about happier stuff! Dated any girls lately?” The trio laughed and joked around, untl a scream pierced through the air.

    “Isn’t that G-dragon?!”

A group of female students who had entered the café pointed at Jiyong, who, without his sunglasses and mole on, looked pretty much like himself.

“-“ Jiyong cursed, putting on his sunglasses again and grabbing Yoseob and Hyunseung’s hands.

“Run!” he said, rushing out of the café though the back-exit.

The trio laughed as they ran, memories of being chased by teachers, parents during their childhood flooded back.

They ran towards Cube Entertainment, Jiyong flashing his identity card at the security guards in front of the building before rushing into the company. The trio breathed heavily as they glanced back at the doors—the poor security guards were trying their best to keep the screaming students out of the building.

Yoseob laughed and hit Jiyong’s shoulders playfully. Jiyong smiled and pointed to his watch. “Right on time too, it’s nearly 12 already, let’s get the both of you to the training studios!”

 

Junhyung and Hara, i guess you guys heard about it too right? Junhyung cried at the end of my country's fanmeet...DON'T CRY OPPA~ True B2uties will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! Right guys? So let's all support JunRa, whether we are Junhyung-biased or not! We will always love you~

Beast fanmeet was great, but didn't get to meet them D:

THANK YOU ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! Your comments made me feel guilty, so i updated :DD Please comment!! one-worded comments are welcomed too!