Scandals

No way! I am straight...right?

 

Jiyong walked around the conference room, but not talking. Doojoon was sitting at the head of the table with his hands crossed in front of his face, his brow creased with worry. He sighed as he glanced at the various newspapers that were laid out in front of him. All that read the same thing on the headlines.

 

Big Bang's Daesung; a murderer?

 

Doojoon stood up to glance at the crowd that was gathering around his company's building. Hundreds of reporters were assembled, hoping to get more news about the incident even before the autopsy results were announced. It was scary, almost like a zombie apocalypse. Measures had to be taken, or the crowd would soon get violent.

 

Daesung, the only other person in the room, was quiet. His eyes were empty, glazed over, and it was long before he broke out into a fresh wave of sobs. He didn't know what to do. His parents would hate him, he killed an innocent person, the motorcyclist's parents would hate him as well. Why, who wouldn't hate someone who had killed their son? Big Bang would hate him too. This scandal...is huge. It would affect their sales, their image, and it would all happen because of him.

 

Daesung was almost too afraid to check his phone. Their fancafe would probably be going crazy right now, and the decrease in numbers would be huge. People who looked up to him, those VIPs...he had disappointed them all. He held his face in his hands, his frame racked with sobs.

 

Jiyong bit his bottom lip, and walked over to Daesung. His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he checked the message that has just came in.

 

From: Mrs Kang

 

Jiyong, would you please ask Daesung to check his phone? Please ask him to come home. We are worried, please tell him not to blame himself and not do anything rash...please.

 

Jiyong stepped behind Daesung, breathing in deeply. As much as he wanted to comfort the vocalist and tell him everything would be alright, he couldn't. He could not lie. What was about to come, even with support from hardcore VIPs, would not be easy to deal with. He placed his hand on Daesung's shoulder.

 

"Daesung, check your phone, your parents want you back home," Jiyong spoke softly. Daesung shook his head vigorously, still covering his face.

 

"No, I will burden them, I-I shouldn't go back, I don't deserve to stay in my home," Daesung sobbed, letting his tears fall freely. Jiyong's heart was pained. Daesung was always smiling, always cracking ridiculous jokes, even if he was annoying sometimes. Seeing him like this...it wasn't what he was used to. Even as a leader, he was lost.

 

Doojoon pressed a button on his office's phone and spoke into the speaker. "Mr. Park, I want you to prepare a car at the back of the company, for Daesung. Make sure the reporters outside do not catch you,"

 

Daesung looked up, shaking his head, "no...Director..."

 

Doojoon walked over and placed a firm hand on his shoulders. "Daesung, what is done is done. We will settle this together. But right now I just need you to be strong, please. Go back to your house first, and we will wait for the autopsy results to come out before thinking of the next step," Doojoon said, his voice cracking a little. Daesung gazed at his feet, and slowly nodded.

 

"T-Thank you Director, I-I am sorry," Daesung cried. He was grateful to Doojoon, feeling even more guilty as he came to realize the actual consequences he had brought to the company as well. Doojoon glanced at Jiyong as Daesung wept. Gazes between the leader and him were shared, but no words were exchanged.

 

------

 

Yoseob lay in bed, staring at bottom of the top bunk. He and the rest were given the day off as the Director did not want them to get assaulted by the reporters who were currently gathered at the entrance of the company. Yoseob ruffled his hair, annoyed at not being able to see Doojoon. He was scared for Daesung hyung too. This issue was so huge, and he shuddered to think about the things that would start to roll in after this.

 

He rolled out of bed to switch on the computer, wanting to check the news that had been reported so far. His whole body went cold as he read the articles. Murderer...how could they even say that? The autopsy results were not even announced yet! He felt sick to the stomach as he read the comments of the articles.

 

Trolls were using this golden opportunity to bash Daesung and Big Bang. Yoseob felt sick to the stomach as he saw death threats roll in. Comments asking Daesung to go and die, or commit suicide. He shook his head. This was way too much. Daesung was a human being too, he made mistakes, and nobody would want to kill someone if they could help it!

 

Yoseob grabbed his jacket, a pair of sunglasses and his keys. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he wanted to do something.

 

He walked quickly to the company building, not before slipping on his sunglasses. His eyes widened as he saw the whole crowd of reporters gathered there. Several reporters brushed past him rudely, in a hurry to try and join in. He paled as he heard insults thrown at each other in the crowd, the security guards trying their best to contain them. He slipped into the alleyway near the company which led to a backdoor of the building. He sighed in relief as he saw that no one had noticed the extra entrance yet.

 

He walked into the familiar building, and saw that it was deadly quiet. He walked to the lift, but saw that they were temporarily shut down. Seeing that there was no other choice, he walked towards the staircases and started on his way up to the 6th floor, where Doojoon's office was.

 

All the sounds that echoed off the walls of as Yoseob walked up the stairs were from the soles of his feet. He could feel his heart thumping against his ribcage as he tried to think of what to say to Doojoon. As he reached the 6th floor and his hand reached out to open the door, he jumped in shock as the knob twisted and the door opened towards him. He managed to breathe again as he realized it was Doojoon.

 

"Yoseob? What are you doing here?" Doojoon asked, confused, worried but happy all at the same time. "The reporters out in front, did they see you?"

 

Yoseob shook his head no, and said, "I took the back entrance, thankfully no one has seen it yet." he glanced at his boyfriend's face, and saw that he had deep eye bags and his skin was awfully pale. His heart dropped as he realized Doojoon must have spent sleepless nights over this issue.

 

"Doojoon..." he started. Doojoon looked at him, and gave a tired smile. He sat down at one of the steps, and gestured for Yoseob to sit beside him.

 

"I don't know what to do now...I knew one of these days a scandal as big as this would come, and somehow challenge my place as a CEO. Never have I thought it would come so soon...I should have been more prepared," Yoseob bit his bottom lip, and placed his hand over Doojoon's shoulders.

 

"You are doing a great job as CEO, hyung, you will get through this soon. I will help," he whispered softly. Doojoon chuckled.

 

"Silly Yoseob, what can you do?" he asked bitterly. Yoseob didn't say anything as he hugged Doojoon tightly around the shoulders. Doojoon hesitated for a moment before hugging back slowly, and breathing in his boyfriend's scent deeply. He smelt like strawberries...and ramen. Must have just had his lunch. Doojoon smiled as he wrapped his arms around Yoseob more tightly, his scent filling him up like an energy drink. Yoseob soft hair tickled his cheeks, and the wool fabric of Yoseob's jacket made it seem like he was hugging a teddy bear he had at home.

 

Yoseob flushed a bit, but was contented nonetheless that Doojoon did not pull away. But he did however, minutes later. Yoseob pouted at his release, and Doojoon laughed, pinching his cheeks. Doojoon stopped himself for a moment, and gazed at Yoseob's face, taking in his features seriously for the first time. He gazed into those deep brown orbs, and his puffed out cheeks that were tinted slightly with pink from their hug just now.

 

His lips, oh his lips, were curved in a playful pout, and red from the cold weather outside. He thought for a second, how soft those lips were, and how they would feel like on his. He cupped Yoseob's face gently, and saw that Yoseob's eyes widened a bit, before he tilted his head slightly to capture those perfect lips. Yoseob froze under his touch, his face reddening, but he returned the kiss, leaning forward as well, his hands wrapping slowly around the Director's waist.

 

Doojoon tilted his head even more to deepen the kiss, and stuck his tongue out, hesitantly touching Yoseob's lips, asking for permission to enter. Yoseob gasped a bit but complied, and Doojoon slid his appendage inside, tasting Yoseob. It was like the sweetest thing Doojoon had ever tasted. His tongue was eager to explore Yoseob's wet carvern, and Yoseob just let him, melting into the kiss under Doojoon's touch, not bothering to fight for dominance. It was a sweet kiss, one full of love and care for each other.

 

Absorbed in their own little world, unaware and uncaring of their surroundings, came the soft, nervous click of the camera that went unnoticed.

 

They broke apart when breathing became a difficulty, and the need for oxygen became more apparent. They faces were flushed, and in Yoseob's case, so red Doojoon had to feel his forehead to check if he had a fever. Yoseob blushed and hid his face in his hands, shaking his head slightly. Doojoon laughed at his cute boyfriend and wrapped his hands around Yoseob again. The shaky exit of the cameraman after a few more photos went unnoticed yet again by the couple.

 

------

 

Jiyong coughed as he gulped down a fifth drink, the alcoholic liquid burning slightly in his throat. He shuddered as he felt the liquid slid down his gullet, as he gazed into his empty glass, unable to think. Jiyong had come to the pub he and Doojoon frequented at, aimlessly trying to have a few moments to think. He sniffed almost pathetically as he came to realize that he was not doing his job at all.

 

In the past few weeks he had lost a friend, his first love and now it wasn't exaggerated if he said that it was possible to lose his band mates, his family. He cried as he thought to the times when everything had been normal, when he still had the comfort of being a person free of worries, or the only worries he would have would be meeting the deadlines of songs that had to be submitted.

 

He raised his glass and tried to tip himself another drink. His action, however, was stopped by the bartender.

 

"I think you'd had enough, Mr. Kwon," she said. Jiyong squinted at the person. She was young, but his intake of liquor made it hard to see her face clearly. He had not seen this person around the pub before, yet she seemed awfully familiar. He shook his head, and tried to ignore the person as he shook his hand free.

 

"No, I am serious, you shouldn't torture yourself like this," she pressed. Jiyong chuckled darkly, shaking his head and wagging his finger at the woman.

 

"Torture? Seems like the appropriate word for this. Yes, I am punishing myself for what I have done and hadn't done, and there is nothing you can say or do about this," he felt tears slip out from his eyes as he said that, and covered his face, emotions too muddled to feel anything clearly at all.

 

The bartender cleared away Jiyong's drink and glass, shaking her head. "You are better than this, Mr. Kwon, now go wash yourself up," Jiyong could have sworn he had heard her voice somewhere before, but his head was too messed up to place it. He didn't argue and stumbled across the pub towards the bathroom.

 

He washed his face, rubbing at his eyes before he gazed at his reflection in the mirror. He looked worse than ever, and his eyes were hollow and lifeless, almost like a zombie.

 

He walked over his seat at the bar again, and saw that someone was occupying the one next to his. He slipped into the seat and looked around for the female bartender, but she was nowhere to be seen. The person that sat next to him nudged him a bit

 

"Rough day, huh?" Jiyong frowned as he surveyed the man, and saw that he was dressed completely in black, his face hooded. He ignored the person and turned his attention towards the bartenders, trying to signal for a drink. The man was persistent, however, and even passed his own drink to Jiyong.

 

"Here, try it, it's good stuff," Jiyong looked at the man's face as he turned to face him and saw that he had yellowing and missing teeth, squinted eyes which gave him the impression of a rat. Jiyong shuddered, but the man insisted on Jiyong drinking his concoction. Seeing that there was no other way to get the man to shut up, he hesitantly brought the drink to his lips, and drank a glass.

 

The man smirked, but didn't stop talking.

 

"I have read about you, Kwon Jiyong...leader of Big Bang, tell me, is your group member really a murderer as they have all said?"

 

Jiyong felt oozy from the small glass he had just drank, but shook his head vigorously. "No," he growled.

 

"Oh, but it almost seems like it. Don't you ever feel burdened by having to put up with those sissy bandmates of yours that cause nothing but trouble?" Jiyong clenched his fists, unsure of why he was feeling like this. His head was muddled, but clear enough to know that this certain had definitely spiked his drink.

 

"I wonder what other news would come out from your group...oh I know, what about news that a certain member was gay? That would be a definite-" the man wasn't given a chance to finish his sentence before Jiyong grabbed his collar roughly.

 

"S-shut up..." Jiyong spat. He had enough, and this man was pushing his luck, testing his patience.

 

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of this if I were you Jiyong sshi..." the man coughed as he breathed on Jiyong's face, and as if right on cue, a camera flashed somewhere from in the crowd. Jiyong cursed as he reluctantly let go of the man's collar. The man brushed himself, and narrowed his eyes at Jiyong, still smirking.

 

"Wouldn't want the crowd to know that the Big Bang members are loud, violent and barbaric as well, now would they?"

Jiyong gritted his teeth, this close to snapping.

 

The man shook his head, "And here I thought the leader was someone more sophisticated and different from his sissy- band mates,"

 

There wasn't time for a second thought as Jiyong let his fist flew and come in contact with the man's smirking face.

 

 

 

Cookies for anyone who can guess who the bartender is ^^ and for anyone that comments :D