Nice to meet you...NOT! Part 2

No way! I am straight...right?

 The first person who strolled in was lean and well-built, with high cheek bones and wavy hair. The second person seemed to have dark rings under his eyes, and seemed tired. He kept casting worried glances to the person in front of him. The third person had a goatee, and he was walking in line with two other people, one of which had a round face and wide, watery eyes, and the other who was quite tall and lean despite his baby face. Yoseob noted that all of them were quite good-looking, and wondered if they were a newly debuted group. Yoseob glanced at the Big Bang members and saw that their faces had worried expressions on them, and that Jiyong’s face had hardened.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong said to the person who was walking in front. Yoseob could tell from his voice that he was suppressing his anger, and he wondered why.

‘Jiyong hyung isn’t the kind who would get angry easily…’ he thought quietly. Even when pranks were played on him when they were children, he would also forget about it the next day, and not hold grudges. The only time Yoseob truly saw Jiyong livid was when Hyunseung was being bullied by his schoolmates and was called a ‘gay ’. When Jiyong got angry…it was scary. The boys who bullied Hyunseung didn’t go to school the day after Jiyong found out about the bullying, and Jiyong was suspended for a week, and when Yoseob tried to ask him what happened, he gave him a sinister smile and said that everything was okay and he didn’t have to worry about anything.

That bastard…” Yoseob turned to see Junhyung and Dongwoon muttering under their breath. Junhyung had curled his hand into a fist, and was gritting his teeth silently.

ooo, is that the jerk Jiyong hyung mentioned just now?’ Yoseob thought as he silently surveyed the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

The person Jiyong addressed had a haughty look, and he looked straight into Jiyong’s eyes before answering.

 “We should ask why YOU are here. This is MBLAQ’s training studio, clear out.”

“Correction. This was MBLAQ’s training studio, not anymore. There is a new one situated for you guys elsewhere in the building.”

“We weren’t notified of that, so clear out. Quit wasting our time.”

“Lee Joon,” the person behind him called, his voice full of warning. He walked forward to push him aside before addressing Jiyong.

“Jiyong sshi, the new training studio assigned to us is still being used by the SHINee sunbaenims, we can’t go anywhere else but here, and it’s our debut the day after tomorrow, so we are really in need of a training studio.”

“Sorry Seungho, but we are looking after the new trainees here, we can’t just ‘clear out’ like you said,” Jiyong said, throwing a look of contempt at Lee Joon, his eyes narrowing.

These are the new trainees?” the person with a goatee asked, seeming to have noticed Yoseob and Hyunseung just then.

“Yeah, they just came in this week,” TOP said, raising his eyebrows, “G.O, didn’t you just shave your goatee a few days ago?”

“Yeah I did, but it grew back, unfortunately,” the person called G.O sighed.

Lee Joon rolled his eyes at Yoseob and Hyunseung. “Shouldn’t Cube focus on training us more often before even getting more of these useless wannabes?”

“Hyung! That was mean,” the guy with round watery eyes said, his eyes widening even more than it already had.

“Sssh Mir,” the person next to him motioned.

“That’s right, listen to Chendoong will you? Was there anything wrong with what I said just now? What’d you think Jiyong sshi?” Lee Joon smirked, suddenly directing his question at Jiyong.

“Aren’t you also pissed off at Cube suddenly taking in trainees? Aren’t you pissed at the fact that newer groups are debuting now? That they will soon become more popular than Big Bang?”

Yoseob stared at Jiyong, his eyes wide. He was all prepared to run over if Jiyong decided to get violent.

But instead of punching Lee Joon, he took out his IPhone in one swift movement from his coat pocket. He punched in some numbers and held it to his ear.

“Hello? CL sshi? This is Jiyong. Is 2NE1 done with their practicing?”

He waited for a while before speaking again.

“5 minutes more? Okay, thanks…no, MBLAQ has to practice for their debut stage, but SHINee is still using the new training studio they were assigned to…yup, oh Lee Joon? He is being an as usual, no surprise. Watch out for him later on…ok thanks a lot, bye,”

Jiyong ended the call and spoke to Seungho. “2NE1 is almost done with their practice; you can go use their training studio. It’s located on the 5thfloor, next to the recording studio we normally use.”

“Ok, thanks a lot Jiyong, we will get going now,” Seungho said, putting his hand on Lee Joon’s back, trying to push him gently out of the studio. Lee Joon shook his hand off and glared at Jiyong.

“What was that comment about me being an ?”

“Hmm? Are you pissed off at the fact that you are one?”

Lee Joon stepped forward, clenching his fist tightly.

“Lee Joon, enough. You are wasting time.” Seungho’s voice lowered dangerously, edged with ice. Lee Joon twitched, and threw Jiyong a final look of loathing before reluctantly stomping out of the studio with the other members at his back.

“Sorry,” Seungho apologized, his face flushed. Jiyong shook his head, and Seungho hurried out of the room after s.

“That kid has sure got an attitude…” Taeyang commented, obviously irritated.

“Even Doojoon couldn’t understand why his father suddenly decided to let Lee Joon debut with MBLAQ before he died,” TOP noted.

“Omo! I forgot to give them these…” Seungri took out colourful cards from his coat pocket. He shrugged and stood up to pass them to Junhyung, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung.

“Birthday party?” Yoseob read, confused at why Seungri would bother to invite strangers he had just met a few hours ago.

“Yup!” Seungri nodded. “I am turning 21 this year, next Saturday, and I would like all of you to come, you would right?”

“Of course! Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Dongwoon cited, excited at the aspect of going to a star’s birthday party.

“Well, that just leaves a problem of who would be willing to pass the remaining cards to the MBLAQ members…” Daesung said, and everyone automatically turned to look at Jiyong.

“I.am.not.passing.the.cards.” Jiyong gritted.

“Haha, okay okay hyung, I will pass it to Seungho later myself,” Seungri laughed.

The Big Bang members laughed at Jiyong’s discomfort, and started to converse with the trainees again. Jiyong sighed and joined in, and 20 minutes later it was as if MBLAQ had never interrupted them. They spent the hours playing icebreakers and games, and before they knew it, it was evening. The trainees had to return to their dorm and the Big bang members had other schedules to attend to as well. Yoseob and Hyunseung bid farewell to Jiyong before continuing on their way back to their dorms with Junhyung and Dongwoon.

“Well, that was refreshing wasn’t it?” Hyunseung breathed out a puff of cold air as he walked with Yoseob.

“That’s one way to put it,” Yoseob shrugged. He walked in silence, wondering if from now on, every single day would be as unpredictable as this one…

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE! My exams are over~ Got tickets to see SHINee World Concert on 10th September omg :D thanks to my awesome friend who got mosh pit tickets for us <3