Day 1 (unfortunately shortened)

No way! I am straight...right?

Yoseob was shivering. He puffed out his cheeks, and swayed his body back and forth to keep warm. He clutched at the leaflet he was holding.

Now I bet you are wondering, where was he? Wasn't this supposed to be a camp? Yes readers, it is. On the way to the campsite, that is.

Everything was progressing smoothly on the bus trip there, that is, until Onew vommited from eating too much chicken on the way. And here they were, at a gas station, while Teddy desperately tries to contact another bus.

Yoseob walked around towards his friends, who were discussing about a serious matter.

"Jongkey is the best couple in SHINee, hands down."

"no it isn't, 2min is!"

Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung were arguing back and forth. Apparently they started talking about Onew, his vommiting, to be exact, and then SHINee, and so one thing led to another...

Yoseob listened on interestedly, until he felt an uncomfortable movement in his bowels. Uh-oh, he thought.

"Anybody mind telling me where the toilet is?" Yoseob squeaked.

Jiyong, who was passing by at the moment, smiled and pointed towards the back of the gas station.

"It's over there, Yoseob, but be careful, there might be unexpected surprises there..."

"Got it," Yoseob said, assuming the toilet must be really, really dirty for Jiyong hyung to describe it like that. Without a second thought, he rushed towards the direction Jiyong pointed to.

The gas station only had two toilets, one for female and the other for male. It wasn't

large, and only one person could occupy it at one time. Yoseob walked briskly towards the toilet, and from a distance away he could smell a faint odour from the toilet. Woah, Jiyong wasn't joking...he thought, as he opened the door...

to find Doojoon, half . Waist down, unfortunately.

Yoseob starred, slack jawed, until Doojoon coughed uncomfortably.

"Erm, I know we are both guys, but..."

Yoseob jerked back into reality and he slammed the door shut. The uncomfortable feeling in his stomach a few moments ago disappeared and instead he felt his face burning up. He wasn't cold anymore, and he ran blindly towards where his friends were before. Not noticing where he was going, he accidentally knocked into Jiyong, who was smiling devilishly. Yoseob felt his face redden even more as he realized what was going on.

"KWON JIYONG!" Yoseob shouted, smacking his hyung on the arm.

"What?" Jiyong asked, acting innocent.

"You don't 'WHAT' me you little-" Yoseob fumed, letting out a string of curses as he punched Jiyong on the arm over and over again. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE DIRECTOR WAS INSIDE?"

"I didn't know, and speaking of which, look whose here," Yoseob turned to see Doojoon coming out of the toilet. He made eye contact with trainee and reddened, coughing uncomfortably and averting his eyes. Yoseob blushed again and turned towards Jiyong, glaring at him angrily.

"Oh well, look, the bus is here~" Jiyong whistled, looking over Yoseob's shoulder at the road. He ignored Yoseob's protests and ran towards the arrived bus, leaving a fuming and flustered Yoseob behind.

 

-At the campsite-

 

"This is some place..." Hyunseung whistled as he entered the pension. It was a large place, with training studios, fully packed with equipment, at the back, and a barbeque place at the side, with a path leading into the forest nearby. Although it had stopped snowing, the paths were still covered with a slight frost of the ending winter. Dormitories and a campfire were built nearby the pension too.

"Okay people, gather around here~" Jiyong sang.

When everyone assembled, Jiyong passed the authority to Doojoon, who began to speak.

"Okay, let's set some grounds straight. The place you are in now is none other than one of the few vacation homes my family own. All of you will be residing in the Dorms nearby. The activities that you all will take part in will most likely take part in the training rooms that are at the back of this pension. None of you are to TOUCH, FEEL, BREATHE ON, OR HAVE ANY BODILY CONTACT WITH ANY OBJECTS HERE. Understand?"

Yoseob looked around the...lobby, if thats what you call it. It certainly was big enough to be called that. It was decorated with paintings, vases, and many other precious looking things. Remembering that Doojoon was the son of Cube's director, it certainly was natural to assume that he was this rich.

Jiyong spoke again, "Okay, we were supposed to be here three hours ago, but due to some unfortunate incident-"

Everyone turned to look at Onew, who abashedly looked at the floor.

"- We were pushed back on our schedule, and now the only thing we can seem to fit is a little bit of a briefing. So, can all the trainees, including MBLAQ, proceed to the training room at the back please. SHINee, Big Bang, AJ and 2NE1, stay here and Teddy will brief you about certain matters."

Yoseob proceeded to walk towards the training room along with the other trainees, with Jiyong taking the lead.

Assembled at the training room, Jiyong explained that there will be a dance competition on the last day of the camp. And there was supposed to be a dance lesson now, but because of the rushed schedule, things were pushed back.

"So during this camp, all of you will be learning dances and various other things, that will help you in future, and-hey, Lee Joon, where are you going?"

Jiyong stopped short as Lee Joon suddenly stood up, and walked out of the training studio. Seungho stood up and prepared to go after him, but Jiyong shook his head.

"Aish, just let him be, anyway, you guys rest well alright? The map of the way to the dorms is located on the leaflet I gave out, and try not to wander into the woods alright?"

Jiyong endedly his speech, and waved them all off, but called Yoseob, Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon back a bit.

"Erm, so I understand that Lee Joon is a bit of an and all, but just try and get along with him okay? He's just a bit bitter, that's all," Jiyong said, sighing exasperatedly. The four nodded and continued on their way to the dorms, conversing in a low tone.

"What's with that anyway?" Junhyung cursed.

"Aigoo, let's not talk bad about people here now," Yoseob said, worried that someone would overhear.

"If I was Doojoon, I would have kicked him out of the company already," Dongwoon added, agreeing with Junhyung.

"But you are not."

Lee Joon stepped out from behind a pillar that was infront of the dorms, a towel around his shoulder.

"Who the do you think you are? Didn't knew you guys were cowardly enough to about people behind their back." Lee Joon said.

"What the is wrong with your attitude anyway?" Junhyung shouted, cursing back.

Lee Joon didn't bother to reply. He stepped right up and grabbed Junhyung's collar.

"Andwae!" Yoseob cried, trying to separate the two. Hyunseung grabbed Junhyung and Dongwoon grabbed Lee Joon, breaking up the fight.

"Is there some sort of problem?"

Doojoon came up to the gang, glaring at them.

"Are you going to stop or would you rather clean the kitchens for the rest of the camp?" he continued.

Lee Joon glared at Junhyung for a last moment and shrugged Dongwoon off himself, and stormed his way towards the toilets.

Doojoon sighed and starred after him, almost like a tired parent.

The four apologised for the commotion they caused and continued towards their dorm. The dorm was huge, and MBLAQ and them were sharing the same one together. The MBLAQ members, excluding Lee Joon, that is, starred at them as they came in. Yoseob guessed that they saw what happened just now through the windows.There were 5 bunk beds altogether, and the four took the two nearest to the door.

"I am sorry to disappoint Jiyong, but there is no way in hell, that I am going to get along with the idiot." Junhyung muttered, throwing his bags on his bed and unpacking.

Yoseob starred at his bag, not really in the mood to unpack.

The door of the dorm swung open, and Lee Joon stepped in. He ignored the others and made his way towards the last bed at the end of the room, where only he seemed to be occupying the bed. The two maknaes, Thunder and Mir, were sharing a bunkbed and the same went for the other two hyungs.

Yoseob starred at Lee Joon's back view, lost in thought, feeling somewhat sorry for the idol, for he looked so lonely by himself.

 

Here’s your chapter guys~ hmm, the competition between the girls are getting a bit intense, OC and Gayoon are currently neck to neck with 16 votes each the last time I checked! Haha, I guess you guys really love your idols huh.

btw, Did you guys see the fancam of BB covering I Am The Best? EPIC WIN.