Day 2 Part 1

No way! I am straight...right?

"I...I have always liked you..." Yoseob stuttered, blushing, in front of Doojoon.

Doojoon looked surprised for a moment, and Yoseob closed his eyes, bracing himself for the worst; rejection. He felt warm hands cup his face and he opened his eyes, and found Doojoon starring into his eyes compassionately. Doojoon leaned in further. Yoseob's eyes widened, but suddenly Doojoon stopped. He smiled, and spoke softly,

"Wake up,"

"Huh?"

"WAKE UP!"

Yoseob fell out of his dorm bed, surprised and unprepared. Loud army music blared through the windows, and as he shook himself awake, he saw Hyunseung climbing down from his bunk. Junhyung was in the bed next to him, pulling a grey shirt over himself, while Dongwoon continued to snooze over head. Across them, the MBLAQ sunbaes tumbled out of bed one after the other.

G.O had his head buried deep inside his pillow, trying his hardest to block out the noise.

"Wa de fck is hat," he groaned, his words muffled by his pillow.

Mir was sitting up on his bed, trying to touch up his make-up. He pouted at his reflection, then at his leader, who was stuffing wet tissue into his ears.

"Hyung ah, where is Joon?"

Yoseob looked over at Joon's bed. Indeed, the obnoxious brat was missing. He wondered where he could have gone.

As he continued to think. The door slammed opened, and Kikwang stood there, holding a megaphone.

"Come on everyone! We are going for a morning jog!" He shouted over the music. Dongwoon suddenly sat up, after hearing Kikwang's voice.

"Wah-" he said, blurry at the sudden commotion.

"Anyone who is ten minutes late will have to scrub the toilets!" Kikwang added, and left after that. Hearing that, Yoseob quickly snatched his jogging pants and a coat. There was a mad dash for the door, and soon every one except Dongwoon left. The said person was struggling to wear his pants, hobbling after his friends.

Yoseob assembled at an area infront of the pension, with his other friends. Teddy sunbae was in front, briefing everyone on the jog, or rather, hike.

The music had stopped, but Teddy's voice which was blaring through the megaphone was equally loud.

"A star, or idol's physique is as important as his or her voice itself. With an unhealthy body, you are unlikely to survive in the music industry. Rushing after schedules, having only 3 hours a day to sleep, or maybe even less than that. The only exception you get is the breaks that you guys have after an album of yours has been released, but then again, the break is only around 3-4 weeks.

"Which is why, today, we are going to focus on training that healthy body of yours, starting with a 5km jog/hike, up the mountain."

There were groans and cries of disbelief when Teddy announced that. Not caring about that very much, he smirked and spoke again. "Our fit little director will lead you on the jog," Yoseob looked up and saw the Director frowning at Teddy, apparently he had not seemed to be informed of that arrangement. But he shrugged, and started to walk towards the woods, leading the way.

The order of people were: Doojoon, Teddy, SHINee, 2NE1, MBLAQ(excluding Joon), AJ, the four, Big Bang

Yoseob gulped. Even though he had been goign to the gym regularly, but he didn't think whether he had enough stamina for this. He walked along with his friends, Dongwoon whining the entire time.

"Junhyung~ I can't do this, you know I am not fit enough,"

"That's the reason we are doing this aren't we?" Junhyung said, rolling his eyes. Jiyong, who was walking at the back, heard and came up to them.

"Relax, it's just a jog," Jiyong smiled, as the group started to break into a run.

It was a rocky path, and after a while, you could barely feel the coldness of the weather anymore. Yoseob was panting, but still able to keep up with the rest of the people. More and more people seemed to be slipping behind, being overtaken by people from the back. Yoseob squinted at the front. So far, Doojoon seemed to still be leading. Teddy used his megaphone and shouted encouraging words to the people behind him.

"Hey, should we sing?" Jonghyun from SHINee asked. He didn't seem to be that tired yet, and he smiled, as of the suggestion he gave was a genius one. His group members starred daggers at him, but he asked innocently,

"What? I hear singers do it to increase their stamina and train their vocals too."

Teddy smirked. "You are right Jonghyun, let's sing."

The were groans and curses from the back, and the first song started.

"Noona neomu yeppeo~"

With this new change, more and more people started to fall behind, and soon Yoseob was in front, along with Hyunseung. They were now trying keep up while singing 'I am the best'. Yoseob, however, found an effective method to rid of his tiredness, well, 1% of it. He focussed his gaze on Doojoon's sweaty back, and tried to motivate himself by telling himself that with every step he took, he would be getting closer to that back.

"Dongsaeng ah, do you know where is Lee Joon?" Kikwang, who was infront of them, suddenly turned behind to ask.

"Ehh, not really, h-he was gone the moment w-we woke up this morning," Yoseob panted, wondering why the hell the star still seemed okay after 3km.

"Hmm, guess that means bathroom duty for him," Kikwang thought aloud. He smiled at Yoseob and thanked him, and continued running and singing the lyrics of 'I am the best'.

Hyunseung shook his head next to Yoseob,

"He must be crazy if he thinks he can get Lee Joon to clean the toilets..." he said, wiping the sweat from his brow. Yoseob thought so too, but said nothing. He shook his head too and focussed his eyes once more on Doojoon's back.

 

Okay, sorry T.T this chapter was complete crap, and I realised the things i planned couldn't fit into one chapter only, so I would have to break them up. Sorry for the crappy chapter, but more is coming up! I am having writer's block now, and I have no idea what to write for the fourth day of the camp, can you guys give me some suggestions? Please? Unless you want to see this story go up in smoke xD

Having family issues nowadays. Parents fighting, yada yada yada TT.TT no privacy AT ALL, and no privacy = no updates.

I mean, you can’t expect me to just write a fanfic with my parents in full view right? O.o

Current Poll results:

1st Gayoon 19 votes

2nd OC 16 votes

3rd Jessica 10 votes

(this poll will continue until after the camp chapters have finished)