Training Camp?

No way! I am straight...right?

“No.”

Jiyong’s loud declaration was cut short when Doojoon stepped into the room holding some leaflets, whacking Jiyong on the head as he did so.

“We are NOT going on a vacation, br, or any other of the terms you try to associate this trip with. This will NOT be a trip full of fun and games, and most certainly not fun and games for any of you. Except me. Harh harh.”

He looked around, most probably waiting for someone to laugh at his joke. When nobody did, he coughed uncomfortably and continued.

“It’s a training camp, if you little dimwits haven’t caught on yet, and there is going to be a family welcome party for the new trainees,” he added, gesturing to Yoseob and Hyunseung.  

Yoseob stared at the director, not knowing how to react, and neither did any of the people in the room. A training camp? That was new, it should be fun, I mean, with the Jiyong hyung and the sunbaenims…

“Aww, hyung, how come we didn’t have a family welcome party back when we got into the company? And wasn’t my birthday party welcoming enough?” Seungri whined.

“Because that was the year my Dad fell into a coma,” Doojoon said coldly. Seungri gulped and an awkward silence filled the room. Doojoon sighed before continuing.

“Not that I care, in any case. And don’t ask me, ask your dear leader here. He suggested the camp in the first place, and he just thought that we might as well have a welcome party since we were at it,” Doojoon expressed, shrugging.

“That’s right!” Jiyong said in a cheerful voice, trying to lighten the atmosphere. “Since me and Teddy hyung were cooped up in the recording studio trying to write up songs, we thought a change in environment would be more suitable. For us, in any case. And you guys-” he dug his hand into his bag hanging on his shoulder “are going on this course arranged by me and Teddy. We are going to teach you useful skills like writing songs and such!”

Yoseob chuckled at Jiyong’s hyper-ness. Ever since he was young, he had always been writing songs on his own, and had a great passion for music. He looked up and saw that Doojoon was staring at him, and his heart quickened a bit. He looked down at the floor as Jiyong started to speak again.

“Okay, listen up!” he said, walking to every single person in the room and passing a leaflet to each of them. “Just as Doojoon said, there may be no fun and games in the training camp, except for the last day.” He paused, and turned to look at Doojoon’s reaction. Doojoon, fortunately, was answering a call at the moment.

“That’s right! And I am SURE, our director here, has NO OBJECTIONS to it, RIGHT?” he looked at Doojoon, who was still talking on his phone.

“Okay! It’s settled.” As he passed the last leaflet to Hyunseung, he winked. “The 2NE1 girls are going crazy organizing games for you all on the last day.”

“It’s going to be a 6 day, 5 night camp, next week, and all of you are to clear all your schedules. Including you, Director.” He turned to look at Doojoon, who finished answering the call. He gave a puzzled expression.

“The director is coming with us?” Daesung voiced out loudly. Yoseob’s ears perked up the moment he heard it, but Doojoon smirked and shook his head.

“Nice try, but no. I am having a press conference next week, and it is more important than this camp. And aren’t you going to party anyway? On the last day…

Jiyong sweat dropped, how foolish of him to think he could have gotten away with that. If the Director won’t come with us, it wouldn’t be fun at all…Jiyong thought, frowning.

“Eh, but aren’t you afraid we would party every single day and not train like we promised?” Seungri asked. Good job Seungri! Jiyong smiled, thumbs-upping him in his heart.

“I am putting Teddy in charge of the camp, and he is more than capable enough to manage you people.” He expressed confidently.

“Are you sure he wouldn’t just agree on letting us party for an exchange of some of his favourite drinks?” Jiyong questioned, blinking innocently at the Director. Doojoon’s expression turned dark.  He placed his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder, asking lightly, “There are minors here, Jiyong…and you know fairly well what I do to people who give my company a bad reputation, given the case that hypothetically, certain people under my company were caught with under aged drinking…”

Jiyong’s hair started to stand, and he grinned weakly at Doojoon, who laughed and pinched his cheek. “Haha, but of course I wouldn’t touch my little profit-maker now would I?” he laughed again, satisfied that he managed to put Jiyong back in his place with that little threat. He smiled and then excused himself from the training studio, but not before he turned back to give a last warning.

“And if I hear from Teddy ANY of you guys dare have a toe stepped out of line…” he paused as his cell phone began to ring again, and he smiled and walked out of the training studio.

So he isn’t going after all…Yoseob thought to himself, can’t help but feeling a pang of disappointment. He was snapped out of his daydreams and paid attention to Jiyong again, who was explaining about the venue. Yoseob pouted. Why was he so sad anyway? It didn’t really mean anything, he just admired the Director, that’s all, and maybe, just had a teeny-wheeny-bit of a crush on him. That’s right.

----At Wherever Doojoon Was At Then---

Doojoon couldn’t help but laugh as he remembered Jiyong’s priceless expression when he threatened him. He smiled and looked at his ringing hand phone. He frowned. It was an unknown number. He would have not answered at all, if it wasn’t for the fact that he was in a particularly good mood that day.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Ahh! Yeobo~” Doojoon froze in his tracks. This voice…it couldn’t be…

“Doojoon ah, I came back from England a few weeks ago! Why didn’t you come pick me up from the airport? I sent a message to your phone, and imagine the shock I had when I realized you had changed your phone! Thank god Lee Joon gave me your new phone number, or I wouldn’t have been able to reach you!”

Lee Joon…that little… Doojoon thought as he gritted his teeth angrily. What the hell was he thinking, giving this brat his number? He did not ever want to associate himself with this form of life.

“Anyway Doojoon, it's okay, I forgive you,” Like I needed any forgiving! “How is your father?”

“Dead,” Doojoon spat. Really, the nerve of this woman?

There was a silence at the end of the line, but the fake cheery voice continued.

“Aww, that must have been hard on you~ how about we hang out next week? cheer you up a little!”

“I can’t! I have…I have…” Doojoon thought desperately for an excuse. “I have a camp to oversee! That’s right, unavoidable, yes, yes…”

“Can’t you cancel it? Oppa~” Doojoon was long immune to her ageyo.

“Absolutely not, it’s a training camp, for trainees you see…”

“Oh well, guess you can’t help it then, I will call you the week after okay?”

Doojoon couldn’t bring himself to answer, and hung up without much thought. He massaged his temples with his fingers, and punched in a few numbers on his phone.

“Yeobseoyo?” The voice of Big Bang’s leader came through.

“Looks like I have to go after all…” Doojoon sighed.

@myylovee Your comment made me think a bit, but then I realized I had already included 2NE1 in my story, as the sunbaenims XDDD but thank you for the insightful comment!

I uploading a poll on which girl you want the girlfriend of Doojoon to be xDD I sincerely do NOT mean to offend any fandoms if the result of the poll turns out to be your girl groups idols >.<

BIG QUESTION: Who will the girlfriend be? What has Lee Joon got to do with this?

Once Again, THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND NOT UN-SUBSCRIBING. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Here's the poll~ erm, i really can't think of anyone else O.o can you guys leave a suggestion if you want? Oh right, VOTE ONLY ONCE.