Chapter 2

Trust me

"hyung! just listen to us!! we know you don't like school but at least just pretend to listen to the teacher. don't you think you brought enough shame for your family already? i'll give you my rare simpsons action figure, just please go to school" Jonghyun pleaded while pulling Yonghwa out of his bed. As soon as Yonghwa heard simpsons, he immediately ran to the bathroom and took a bath.

 

"so is that a yes?" Jonghyun still not sure if he persuaded Yonghwa.

 

"I guess so hyung. but do you really have a rare simpsons action figure?" Minhyuk whispered.

 

"ofcourse not. i was just lying" Jonghyun answered.

 

"WHAT?!! YONGHWA HYUNG IS GONNA KILL YOU!!" Minhyuk is panicking

 

"don't worry, i can take him. i'm the champion in the national judo competition remember?" Jonghyun confidently said.

 

"still, it's simpsons we are talking about here. if Yonghwa hyung finds out, you're dead meat" Jungshin said while Minhyuk is just nodding.

 

"what are you guys talking about? if i found out what?" Yonghwa interrupted. Jungshin and Minhyuk quickly got scared and ran off.

 

"ahaha, nothing. they are just talking about.... your...guitar!! yea, your guitar. Jungshin played it without permission and they think you will scold them" Jonghyun's heartbeat is faster than a cheetah. although he said he can take Yonghwa, ofcourse he is still scared. He is sweating a lot.

 

"oh, it's okay, as long as they didn't tear the strings..... okay i'm ready! let's go to school!" Yonghwa enthusiastically said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Seohyun's POV-

I have been waiting for hours and there are no sign of CNBlue yet. ugh., but oppa promised, i just have to trust him.

 

"hyun, there are only 10 minutes left till the bell rings. are you sure your brother is gonna keep his promise?" Yoona said.

 

"ofcourse he will. i hope.." I can't stop biting my nails.

 

"OH! is that them? i can see Jonghyun from here" Yoona unnie has a great eyesight when it comes to Jonghyun oppa.

 

"where? i don't see them. Unnie, how come you can see oppa, when i can't. oh, and last time too, you knew he is behind us when we were shopping." this is suspicious.

 

"oh, because i know his scent. i don't know why but, my senses are always better when it comes to your brother. it's wierd right?"Yoona explained.

 

"are you a dog for you to be able to smell him?if you aren't my bestfriend, i would think you like Jonghyun oppa. but that would be impossible bacause i know, he's not your type" but then again, nothing is impossible.

 

"ahaha..yeah. ofcourse. i like a guy who's smart, outgoing, has a nice smile, and ofcourse burning eyes" isn't she like kind of saying she likes oppa? ugh, whatever. i like Yoona unnie for oppa anyways. teehee

 

"oppa! you made it!you kept our promise! i never doubted you" but how did he persuade them? they look like they will get bored easily, they don't look enthusiastic at all especially that shortest one. He looks like a troublemaker.

 

"ohh, let me do the introductions, Seohyun, Yoona, these are my friends, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Yonghwa. Guys, this is my dongsaeng Seohyun, and her bestfriend Yoona"ohh, Yonghwa huh? 

 

"annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted them and all of them greeted back except that short guy.

 

"let's just go. Jonghyun kaja, you wanna study right?" Yonghwa just walked pass by me.

 

"oppa! is that the good friends you are talking about? that shortest one doesn't have any manners!" ugh! what is wrong with that guy!

 

"ahaha, he's actually the nicest one and also the most emotional one in CNBlue, you just gotta have to know him better" Nicest? emotional? what the heck? he doesn't have any emotion at all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"class! be quiet!! please just do your work quietly or else i'll pair you up with the higher graders" Mrs. Kim suggested. all of them became quiet because they despise the higher graders. they act as if they know everything about marketing. but then, after a while it became terribly noisy again.

 

"THAT'S IT!!! FORM A LINE! WE WILL GO TO THE HIGHER GRADERS AND I WILL LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THEM." Mrs. Kim who had the worst morning ever took it all out to her students.

 

"no! please, we'll stay quiet just please don't do that to us" a student complained.

 

"i warned you guys but you weren't listening. NOW GO!" Mrs. Kim instructed.

 

"woohoo! we're lucky we got into your brother's class. aren't we?" Yoona said.

 

"seriously, unnie. you like oppa don't you? don't worry i won't tell him" Yoona blushed and pretended not to hear what Seohyun just said.

 

"aigoo~~" Seohyun just sighed.

 

"okay! lower graders, you can just go wherever and whoever you wanted to be paired with. and high graders, please help them study, don't just chitchat and waste time. use your time wisely" Mr. Park said.

 

"hey! Ji eun! i just said don't chitchat! teach them properly" Mr. Park scolded a student.

 

"now, where should I go.. i don't wanna go to oppa. i bet they will just waste time and do nothing," Seohyun muttered.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! whoa, i never thought i'd get readers overnight. thanks for reading my story, it really means a lot to me :)) sorry for making another boring chapter, i have a headache so..

anyways, there will be Jongyoon and Yongseo moments on the next chapter. well, not exactly for Yongseo but, i don't wanna spoil it too much. Please stay tuned! Subscribe and comment. i will read all of them :))