Chapter 5

Trust me

"Seohyun, mind telling us what's happening?" Jonghyun asked in the nicest way he could

 

"Jonghyun oppa,..." Seohyun stopped.

 

*ding! dong! ding!*

 

"oh! that's the bell, Jonghyun oppa, please wait for me in the car. i'll just go get my books in my locker" she continued and ran.

 

"why does the bell have to ring at this moment??!! aish, i'm dying from curiousity" Yoona complained. Jungshin and Minhyuk just nodded saying they agree.

 

"yah, hyung spill it. i think Seohyun is not gonna say something soon." Jonghyun asked Yonghwa instead.

 

"........" there was a long pause and Yonghwa are staring at them like he's gonna say something. he opened his mouth and all of them have their ears ready and then,

 

"mian, you're sister saw that coming and made me promise that i won't say a word" Yonghwa stood up and walked out of the classroom

 

they all just stood there with their mouths open. they were anticipating an authentic answer and then Yonghwa just blew them off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa! thanks for waiting for me" Seohyun yelled as she is running and waving to her brother.

 

"ofcourse i'll wait because you have tell me something and by the way, why aren't you going home with Kyuhyun today?" Jonghyun asked without a slight suspition

 

"not today oppa. he has some 'THINGS' to do" Seohyun put an emphasis when she said 'things'

 

"hmm, okay, but... aren't you forgetting something?" Jonghyun asked

 

"what? i have all the things i need in my backpack" Seohyun knows that Jonghyun is talking about what happened earlier but she is acting innocent to avoid the question.

 

"i mean--" Jonghyun got cut off

 

"Hyun!" Yonghwa yelled. Seohyun's eyes widened in surprise when she saw him. she is embarrassed to show her face, after all those crying.

 

"oh, hyung why?" Jonghyun asked. Yonghwa is running out of breath

 

"remember my promise? i would do it but you have to help me" Yonghwa said while catching up his breath and completely ignored Jonghyun. Seohyun was taken aback from what Yonghwa said, but she decided to help him, since Yonghwa helped her from keeping the break up.

 

"sure Yong oppa, where do you want me teach you? we should start now since exams are coming up" Seohyun is being considerate.

 

"yah, wait.... Seohyun, you made Yonghwa promise you to study?!!" Jonghyun asked in shock.

 

"ne" Seohyun replied.

 

"and hyung, you literally agreed?" Jonghyun asked Yonghwa

 

"yea. is it bad?" Yonghwa asked back

 

"what the heck is going on here. hyung, last time i checked, you hate school and Seohyun, you hate Yonghwa's personality. i'm so CONFUSED" Jonghyun doesn't know what to do now. he's so astonished and don't know what the heck happened to his bestfriend and his sister.

 

"are you guys abducted by aliens or something?" Jonghyun added.

 

"haha, you're funny oppa. well, as you told me, Yong oppa isn't that bad after all. He actually helped me a lot." Seohyun answered.

 

"and as for me, when we were arguing, i thought that maybe she's right. i think i am being a burden to my father by all the fights i did. and i at least want to make him proud by studying." Yonghwa answered. "thanks Hyun for making me realize that violence can't solve anything" Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun

 

"okay, one more thing, what did hyung did that helped you a lot Seohyun?" Jonghyun still can't believe what he is seeing.

 

"uhh.." Seohyun couldn't answer.

 

"YONGHWA!!! HOW DARE YOU HIDE FROM ME!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED earl--lier" Yoona yelled but then when she saw Seohyun, she silently said the last word.

 

"ahaha, Seohyun! hi! how are you?" Yoona asked awkwardly.

 

"i'm fine now unnie. ah! unnie, wanna study with me and Yong oppa?" Seohyun asked with sparkling eyes.

 

"Yonghwa is going to study?!! wahh, you're really amazing Seohyun-ah, you made mr. shortie here study" Yoona said also astonished by what she's seeing

 

"who are you calling Shortie?! and are you gonna study with us or not?" Yonghwa asked impatiently.

 

"I am, i am." Yoona answered smiling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Seo's study room  (Yonghwa's POV)

".....so Yong oppa, this is how you do it" Seohyun explained for the 5th time now.

 

"uhh, Hyun, one more time please?" I actually already know this. i may be a troublemaker but i am not dumb. anyway, i just don't wanna go home yet so i want her to repeat it.

 

"Yong oppa, why don't you go home for now. i still have to do my homeworks you know." oh oops. i forgot she's also busy.

 

"oh, mian Hyun. i'll come back tomorrow" I definitely will. i think i know why i am feeling this way towards Hyun but i can't say it to her right now. she's too fragile to pressure.

 

"ne oppa. make sure to study what i just thought you okay?"

 

"of course" well, yea. you thought me so i would always remember it.

-end of Yonghwa's POV-

while Yonghwa and Seohyun are talking, Yoona and Jonghyun are just staring at them while making a how-the-heck-did-they-get-that-close face with their mouths open.

"unnie! aren't you going home? it's scary to go home at night" Seohyun asked the shocked Yoona

 

"oh yeah! alright see you tomorrow" Yoona hugged her bestfriend and rapidly got her stuff.

 

"Yoona! i'll take you home. it's dangerous for a girl to go alone, plus i have a car" Jonghyun offered

 

"i appreciate it but it's fine. i can go home by myself" Yoona said and walks away but Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

 

"no, i insist, you're a special person to me and i don't want you to get hurt" Jonghyun affirmed  and pulls Yoona closer. they are intensely looking at each others' eyes and Yoona's face is red as a tomato.

 

"a-alright." Yoona unconsciously said and ran towards the car because she wants to hide her face.

 

"i'll see you guys later" Jonghyun said to Yonghwa and Seohyun

 

"Ne" Seohyun replied while Yonghwa just nodded.

 

the trip was really silent and awkward, so Yoona pretented to sleep but she slept for real without her noticing. They finally reached Yoona's residence and Jonghyun saw Yoona asleep. He reached for Yoona's seatbelt and is trying to remove it but Yoona woke up. Yoona is so shocked to see Jonghyun so close. Jonghyun changed his gaze towards Yoona and almost kissed her.

 

"wha-what-a-are you doing?!" Yoona stuttered. her face is bright red.

 

"oh! sorry, i-i was just trying to remove your seatbelt" Jonghyun explained and immediately pulled himself away. Yoona pulled out her seatbelt and was silent for like 10 seconds.

 

"...oh...thanks for the lift. bye" Yoona rapidly went inside their house to her room. she was squealing when she reached her bed. Jonghyun on the other hand is frozen on his seat. His heart is beating so fast that it could burst anytime

 

"boy, that was close" he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyun, i'll go ahead. thanks for teaching me" Yonghwa thanked Seohyun.

 

"You're welcome oppa, if you have problems just ask me okay?" 

 

"yea" Yonghwa smiled and nodded. just as he was about to open the door, someone from outside opened it.

 

there was an awkward silence and the guy just kept staring to Yonghwa

 

"oh! aren't you the son of Mr. Jung from Yong company?" the guy asked.

 

"appa! you're home early, and you know Yong oppa?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Seohyun-ah. is he your friend? well, you see, his father and I are business partners as of now. " her father informed them.

 

"jinjja? wah, it really is a small world. oh yea, Yong oppa, this is my father" Seohyun introduced her father.

 

"nice to meet you Mr. Seo, i am Jung Yonghwa" Yonghwa politely introduced himself

 

"appa, he was here to study with us but he has to go now" Seohyun explained.

 

"you're leaving already? did you have dinner yet? join us!" Mr. Seo suggested.

 

"ah, aniyo. My mom cooked us dinner today so i'm sorry but i have to pass" Yonghwa said. he's thinking 'i hope i wasn't rude' 'am i being rude for rejecting his offer?' 'aish, i should have just accepted it'

 

"oh really? that's good then, the foods that moms cook are the best." Mr. Seo smiled and showing the wrinkles in his eyes. it doesn't seem that he is mad or anything.

 

"well, see you tomorrow Hyun" Yonghwa said.

 

"annyeonghaseyo" Yonghwa bowed at Seohyun's father, then he went outside.

Author's Note:

here's chapter 5! i hope it wasn't boring. anyway, i apologize for any grammar errors and/or mispelled words. hope you enjoy it! please leave a comment and i will read them :DD although i don't reply to you guys, i hope you wouldn't get tired of writing comments. love ya <33 

i'm gonna busy this week so, i'm not sure when i am going to update, but i'll try to update as soon as i possible :))