Chapter 13: Final

Trust me

Seohyun's POV

everyone are eating lively like normal. Jonghyun oppa and Yoona unnie are kind of acting weird though. oppa keeps on staring at unnie and Yoona unnie looks uncomfortable. maybe it's the dress? i told her it was too short. as i was lost in my train of thoughts, i spilled water on the table.

 

"ah! sorry, i'll get a towel" i panicked. i just ruined the night didn't i?

 

"no it's okay Seohyun. the maid will do it" Yonghwa oppa is also really weird today. he is obviously really nervous. but for what? what's gotten into him?

 

"it's fine oppa. i needed to go to the washroom anyway" i said and stood up. i went to the kitchen and for a split second, i thought i saw Yonghwa oppa smirking. maybe that was just my imagination? i ignored that thought and focused on finding the towel. i heard noises coming from them but it sounds different. it sounds like they are making noises but also sounds like they are trying not to. this night is really weird.

 

"found it!" i stated and held the towel high. i quickly ran towards the dining room where everyone are but i noticed that all the lights are turned off. what's going on? i hesitantly walked towards the table but i had a hard time since it is really pitch black and i don't have my phone with me to use as a flashlight. i am feeling a bit scared since no one is talking. i just kept walking until i felt someone touch my shoulder.

 

"KKYYYAAAAHHH!" i screamed but she closed my mouth with her hand.

 

"Seohyun it's me" i heard Yoona unnie and suddenly all the fear inside me was taken out.

 

"why are the lights off?" i asked trying to sound brave

 

"just follow me." Yoona unnie sounded serious but also really excited as she was pulling me towards a spotlighted chair. i didn't notice that chair when i was walking. just what is happening here?

 

i sat on the chair still looking confused and Yoona unnie just gave me a fighting pose and quickly ran off. as i was wondering what the spotlight was about, another spotlight lighted out or rather it was a huge television. in front of me. the coundtdown 3,2,1 showed and i saw Yonghwa oppa's face. i bet i am looking more confused as i was before but i didn't care. i just wanna know what this is about.

 

it was a video of Yonghwa oppa and i. there were pictures of us but then after that, it only became individual pictures.i clenched my fists as i realize how little we spent our time together. how small our memory box is. how we only have a few pictures together. as i was regretting my own actions, Yonghwa oppa's face was shown again. but this time, it isn't a picture.

 

"hi Joohyun my pancake" oppa said. and then followed by his aegyo. he is too cute. as i was mesmerized by my namjachingoo, i didn't noticed that my lips started to curve.

 

"hehe, surprise! i bet you have no idea what is going on right now but you'll know later. first i would like to thank you for always being there for me. and no matter how hard the obstacles that got between us, and no matter how many people doesn't agree with us dating, you are always by my side and that is the most important thing for me. you saw the pictures right? less than a half of it was the picture of us and most are individual pictures. i want to make memories with you and show it to the world. i want us to make an album full of pictures. pictures of the both of us in each others' arms. i don't want individual and lonely pictures. i want you to enter my world and i would enter yours. i can't ask for anything more than you. remember the time when i cried in front of you in the garden, before Minhyuk's and your wedding? to be honest, believe it or not, that is the first time i cried for a girl. i must be really crazy for you." Yonghwa oppa is blushing and i can't help but remember our kiss that night under the moonlight, then i felt heat burning in my cheeks. i tried fanning myself but it is not working.

 

"and the things i said that night. the promise i made you. i will fulfill all those things if you let me. i love Seo Joohyun. i will always do until i die. i just have one question to ask you but i thought that it would be better if i say it in person. look behind you" Yonghwa oppa smiled with a wink. all the lights and i saw everyone by my left side staring at me. my eyes are tearing up and my hands are shaking. i looked behind me and i saw Yonghwa oppa sitting with his guitar. the guitar i bought him, with the strap i also bought and the pin with 200 on it that he made on our 200th day.

 

the first strum on guitar made my heart skip a beat. then comes another and after that another. it felt like we were alone in the room and i am trying to keep my tears from flowing as i stare at his beautiful eyes. Yonghwa oppa opened his mouth and got ready to sing.

 

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

 

he started and i couldn't help but let the tears flow. as i hear his voice, my trembling hands stopped and my smile is turning wider and wider.

 

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

 

i tried wiping my tears but it just won't stop.

 

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

 

Yonghwa oppa kept looking straight to my eyes and i could sense that he is really sincere

 

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

 

don't worry oppa, i won't say no. i said with my eyes and gave him a reassuring smile

 

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

 

no one dared to look away. and i felt that we are alone in this room

 

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

 

he strummed the last chord of the song and he paused for a few seconds. he kneeled on the cold floor and took something out of his pockets. it was a small box.

 

"please trust me that i will never ever break that promise. will you marry me Joohyun?" Yonghwa oppa gave this charismatic and mature look that i have never seen before. i tried to hold it together but i couldn't. tears kept flowing and flowing and i hid my face to not let Yonghwa oppa see it.

 

"yes, oppa" i said still hiding my face. oppa took my chin and gently removed my hands and he held it.

 

"say it straight to me please" his eyes are begging. i felt guilty that i couldn't give him an admirable answer so i grabbed all of my courage and said it straight to him

 

"yes, i will marry you oppa" i gave him a peck on the lips that i think he didn't expect since he took a small step back.he stared at me for a moment while i blushed at my own action. then he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and he gave me a gentle kiss. we lasted for i don't know how long but i didn't care. all i care about was that i am in the arms of the one i truly love. the only person who made me trust again.

 

author's note: yay last chapter! you guys have been really good to me and i couldn't thank you enough. sorry that the last chapter has been delayed for almost a year. it's just a lot of unfortunate events happened to me that didn't let me write this chapter. there was this reformatting the computer that deleted all my files including my pictures of Yongseo TT^TT  there were also personal problems that got in the way. and also the biggest part was my studies. i almost failed all my courses, i am honestly serious. O_O  i cried every night that my eyes puffed out. anyway, sorry if the ending was lame >.< i think i lost my touch so. just letting you know, i wrote this whole thing just today. i don't know what happened but i think the app that i used to write the last chapter was removed so i couldn't open it at all. so i had to redo everything. but i did it! finally. i thought i could use a break from school and everything so i wrote it. ahhh, it is good to be back. anyway, i just had time tonight to write this and i am pretty sure i wouldn't post a new fanfic yet since i am still pretty busy so i hope you guys still will stay with me until then. thank you soooooo much for sticking with me and our OTP's fanfiction. thank you thank you thank you. i don't even know how to express my thanks to you guys. but thank you again. i love you, see you on my next fanfic! i love you all <3 <3 <3 i am not even gonna bother to look over this since my eyes are closing and i can't fight this sleepyness. good night everyone. i love you <3