Extra Chapter: Jongyoon

Trust me

Yoona's POV:

 

I can't believe Joohyun is getting married to the guy she actually wanna be with. i teared up as i listen to the song Yonghwa is playing. this is just too perfect and i know this is what Joohyun deserves. she had too many hardships and kept it all to herself but now, i know that there will be someone with her to go through all those obstacles. i probably look crazy now since i am crying and smiling at the same time. as i try to wipe away my tears, Jonghyun gave me his hankerchief. i looked at him and he is not even looking at me. he is just staring at Joohyun and Yonghwa. i took it anyways since this might be the first time he is being a real gentleman. i wiped my tears away and the song is finished. Joohyun looks so happy and i am thankful for that. besides she has to be happy after all the effort i've put to organize this. well, also Jonghyun's efforts. i wonder what he is thinking right now? without realizing, i have been staring at him, i want to see Joohyun say yes, but my eyes are glued on him. i hate how even though he is so dense i still love him.

 

"unnie thank you for organizing this for Yong oppa" huh? without realizing, Joohyun is already seated beside me. i stared blankly for a few seconds still absorbing what just happened and i postured myself again.

 

"ofcourse. anything for you" i smiled and hugged her. 

 

"congratulations" i said as i pull back. she made this widest smile i have never seen in my life and that made me smile as well.

 

"thank you" she said. i stared at my plate silently as i hear them talking to Joohyun. i am happy for her but why do i feel lonely? i excused myself and went to the washroom. i took a look at myself and looked myself in the eye. i know there is something missing in there. there is loneliness visible in it. as i kept staring at myself, tears started to form. NO! i have to pull myself together. i can't go out there looking like this. tonight is Joohyun's night. she needs to be worry-free tonight.  just bear with it at least until i get home. please Yoona. i took a deep breath and practiced my smile. i kept that smile and walked out the door.i sat back and still kept my smile.


the party ended up with happiness. Joohyun will sleep in the house that Yonghwa bought. Jonghyun took his parents home, and i got home safely. Jonghyun offered to bring me home but i refused. i took a taxi and he couldn't do anything about it since it was already there by the time he offered. i don't know why but in the middle of the party, i decided to give up on him. i can't take how he is so oblivious of my feelings. i know i haven't confessed yet but i can feel that he is not the least interested in me. all he thinks is that i am his sister's bestfriend. i buried my face on my pillow as i still wear the dress. i am too tired to change now. my tears kept flowing and flowing and then my eyes are closing as if telling me to stop punishing myself already. after fighting my sleepy eyes i just got more sleepy so i just gave up.


i woke up in the sound of my ringtone. it's into the new world from girl's generation. it's a ringtone only set up for Joohyun since it is her favorite. 

 

"hmmm" i said as i answer my phone. my eyes are still puffed because i cried all night and i am having a hard time opening them since i am still pretty sleepy. 

 

"unnie!!you should come visit me here. it's so pretty. Yong oppa is out with Jonghyun oppa so it will just be the two of us. plus, i bet you have so many stories to tell me" she said cheerfully. i didn't answer for a moment since i am too sleepy to talk but then Joohyun talked again.

 

"unnie, are you okay? are you still there?" she asked impatiently. aish.

 

"still here. slee---py" i said and dozed off for a second.

 

"oh sorry, i forgot noon is still early for you" she laughed. i woke up again and this time, my eyes are open.

 

"i'll be there in 2 hours let me sleep first" i hung up the phone and fell back to sleep. i heard her say 'but' by the time i hung up. oh well. 

 

i woke up at the sound of my phone again. into the new world. Joohyun jinjja. i answered it.

 

"wae?" i asked in an annoyed way.

 

"unnie, it's 3 pm already, i have been waiting and now-" i looked at my phone and it says 3:28 pm. oh shoot. 

 

"Joohyun sorry! just give me 30 minutes! i'll be there" i said and hung up again. i jumped out of my bed, washed my face and almost ripped my dress because i was rushing. i took out my makeup kit and did a simple make up. i put my hear in a bun and dressed comfortable with just shorts and a shirt. i took my sunglasses to hide my puffy eyes and i am ready to go. it took me all 30 minutes to get ready and i am really late. i put my sandals on and grabbed a taxi.

 

20 minutes have passed and i reached her house. i payed the driver and i literally jumped off because i am really really late. i pushed the doorbell and after a few seconds, someone opened the door.

 

"unnie! you're so late!" Joohyun nagged me, her nose flaring.

 

"sorry. i was really tired. anyway, you're house is pretty" i said as i walk to the living room. to my surprise, two guys are sitting there with their guitars. they are both busy showing off to each other.

 

"why are they here?" i asked Joohyun and furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"i was trying to tell you that they will be here if you wait another hour when i called you at noon but you hung up on me. i tried to tell you when i called you earlier but you hung up on me again." Joohyun explained. me and listening skills. ugh. the last person i wanna see right now is the person i gave up on. 

 

"oh! Joohyun! come join us, you too Yoona" Yonghwa yelled and Jonghyun rapidly turned his head to face me. i think he was surprised to hear that i am here.

 

"come on unnie. they are so good so it's fun to watch" Joohyun pulled me and i couldn't make an excuse. i know deep inside that i want this. i want to be with him but those words will never pass through my mouth and into his ears because i decided to give up. my heart clenched as i battle my own feelings. i can't do this. i sat beside Joohyun on the sofa cautiously. Yonghwa is playing his guitar but i am staring at Jonghyun. i think Jonghyun noticed this so i closed my eyes for a few seconds and tried hard not to stare at him anymore.

 

"you're so good. do you mind teaching me?" i asked Yonghwa. i actually wanted to learn how to play the guitar for the longest time but no one is patient enough to teach me. i looked at Joohyun as if asking for her permission to borrow her fiancee but she looked apologetic.

 

"sorry unnie, oppa is already teaching me and there's only one guitar. if you want, Jonghyun oppa can teach you. he is really good at teaching" Joohyun you little!...ugh, i bet she set me up!

 

"sure, i can teach you. it's not that difficult" Jonghyun agreed after plucking some strings. 

 

"no it's okay. you must be busy with...stuff"  i really do at making excuses. ugh

 

"busy with what?" he laughed. he stood up and removed the strap around his neck and he put it around mine. i searched for Joohyun to help me get out of this but she is nowhere to be found. there was an awkward silence between us and then i heard Joohyun talking to Yonghwa to the kitchen. this is totally a set up.

 

"okay, let's start with the basics" he started and pulled his chair behind me and sat on it. fine. i'll enjoy this moment but this will be the last time. after this, i will totally give up. it's just that his scent is so mesmerizing and i can hear his breathing behind me and i can feel it through my neck. my heart is pounding so hard i wish he couldn't hear it.

 

"okay, so ummm. this is the G chord" he grabbed my fingers and placed it gently on the strings. i made a silent gasp and i am hoping he didn't notice it.

 

"G is the most common chord so you should master that. now, this is the D chord" he grabbed my fingers again and started shifting them to the right placement. i strummed the guitar to see if i am doing it right but it didn't sound right. it sounded too deep.

 

"okay for umm for the D chord, you usually just strum the strings 1 to 4, that way, it wouldn't sound so deep" he said and strummed it. he is holding onto my hands and it feels like he is hugging me. i can feel some tingling in my back and i can feel that my heart is excited.

 

"are you okay? you haven't said a word since i started teaching. am i boring you? you are usually so talkative you know" he said and i felt bad. it isn't like that at all. it's just that i get so nervous around him that i can't speak. my hands are getting colder because of my nervousness but his hands are keeping it warm. it is so comforting.

 

"no no no. i was just concent--" i said and turned my head to face him. but as i turned it, i stopped because of his burning eyes. he is looking at me like he wants me. this is probably just my fantasy so i tried to brush it off but his stares are hypnotizing. i know there is something in there. there is something he wants to tell me.

 

"i love you" he blurted. after blurting it out, he was embarrassed to face me so he removed his hands from mine and then stood up. did he just say he loves me? i layed the guitar on the sofa and stood up as well. he was about to leave as i saw him take his phone on the table but i grabbed his hand.

 

"wh-what did you say?" i am so confused. maybe that was another one of my hallucinations because my fantasy is too strong. did he really say it?

 

"forget you heard anything" he said but i grabbed his hand tighter. i want to confirm if he really said it. i am not backing out now. i have gone too far to do that. plus i don't think i can actually give up on him. i love him too much to do it. 

 

"i love you too" i confessed. tears are starting to form in my eyes and i am not sure if those are tears of joy or fear. i am happy that he said that but i am also afraid that he didn't. that it is just one of my hallucinations.

 

"please say something. be- because i don't really know what to do right now. i don't know if i heard you right or whatever so plea--" as i was just babbling because i was scared, i felt his soft lips pressed against mine. he grabbed my head with his right hand and my back with his left. my tears started to fall and i gave his kisses back.

 

we pulled our lips apart and stared on the ground embarrassed that we did that in someone else's house. also, i can see Joohyun and Yonghwa hiding in the curtains. they saw us kiss. there is nothing more embarassing than that.

 

"we can see you" i said and looked at the curtain they are hiding. they showed themselves slowly and i can see this big grin on Joohyun's face.

 

"congratulations unnie, oppa" she said and then hugged me. i looked at Jonghyun and he looked back. he gave me his charismatic smile and he made me fall in love with him all over again. i hugged him and buried my face on his chest. he hugged me as if trying to comfort me. 

 

"i love you" i said. even though it is embarrassing, i just want to hear him say it again.

 

"i love you too" he replied. 

 

author's note: yay! i hope you guys enjoyed this extra chapter. are you guys satisfied at how Jongyoon turned out? well, this is really the end of this ff and i hope you guys will still continue to read my fanfics if i ever publish another one.

 

ps. tomorrow is my birthday! i can't beleive i am turning 17 omg i will be an adult after a year >-< i was so excited that i thought of finishing this. anyway, i love you all <3