Chapter 4

Trust me

"Seohyun?" he didn't know what to say. Seohyun clenched her fists and just wanna shout out her anger but she couldn't because that would attract attention from the other students. she doesn't know what to do so she ran off.

 

"Seohyun!" he went after her and grabbed her arm. Seohyun stopped but she is just looking on her feet. the girl that the guy was just kissing ran off from embarrassment, while Yonghwa stayed where he is.

 

"look, i can explain..this is a misunderstanding" he tried to explain

 

"WHAT MISUNDERSTANDING?!! I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN FREAKING EYES THAT YOU KISSED THAT B*TCH!!" Seohyun faced him with tears running through her eyes. "what is there to explain Kyuhyun oppa? the kiss itself is self-explanatory" she said between her sobs.

 

"I.. I was just.." Kyuhyun can't think of anything.

 

"how long oppa? how long have you been cheating on me?" Seohyun asked, and wiped her tears but it just won't stop.

 

"....." Kyuhyun can't even say a word

 

"ANSWER ME!!" Seohyun begged.

 

"FINE! YOU WANT AN ANSWER? FROM THE START, I ACTUALLY DON'T LIKE YOU. I MEAN, YOU ALWAYS DO NERDY STUFF AND THOSE BOOKS YOU WANT ME TO READ ARE JUST A PILE OF JUNK. I JUST DATED YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE POPULAR AND IF I DATED THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL, MY POPULARITY WOULD GET HIGHER. I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOU TONIGHT BUT I GUESS THIS UNEXPECTED HAPPENING SPEEDED IT UP." Kyuhyun said looking straight into Seohyun's eyes then left her crying.

 

Seohyun was dumbfounded from what she heard and suddenly she felt her legs shaking then fell on her feet. Yonghwa who heard what Kyuhyun said, could see how hurt Seohyun is. Yonghwa hesitated a bit but when he got near Seohyun, he unconsciously hugged her and patted her.

 

"sshhhh, stop crying. i'll do anything you want just to make you smile again. just say it" Yonghwa doesn't even know why he is doing this. usually, he wouldn't care if any girl cries because he's seen many girls he bullies cry, but for some reason, he doesn't want to see Seohyun hurt.

 

Seohyun is still wailing and when she finally got the courage, she spoke up "Jinjja? Yong oppa?" it's the first time Seohyun said oppa to Yonghwa and Yonghwa's heartbeat is getting faster. "then" Seohyun released herself from the hug and wiped her tears. "study hard until you graduate. you know, studying shouldn't be forced but to voluntarily do, but since you're stubborn, i'm gonna force you. hehe" Seohyun smiled at Yonghwa for the first time. Although there's sadness in Seohyun's eyes, that smile of hers made Yonghwa's heart thump.

 

"I promise i will study hard" 'what's happening to me? what is this i am feeling?' he thought.

 

"i can call you oppa right? sorry, i wasn't thinking earlier and just blurted it out" Seohyun stood up and is dusting her pants.

 

"o-oofccourse. you can even talk banmal to me" Yonghwa nervously said. 'seriously, why am i being like this?'

 

"don't push your luck Yong oppa, i don't speak banmal to those older than me" Seohyun said. "Come on. the teacher might be looking for us now." Seohyun forced a smile and walked to the class. " oh, one more thing oppa, please don't tell Jonghyun oppa and the others that.....that guy and I.........broke up. i would tell them myself" she added and ran.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun and Yonghwa are discretely going in their classroom, and they are trying not to get caught. They reached their seat behind Jonghyun and the others without any of them noticing.

 

"I wonder where Seohyun is. I'm worried about her" Yonna said biting her nails.

 

"I know.. jonghyun hyung, we are worried about Yonghwa hyung and your sister. What if those gangsters yesterday saw them?" Minhyuk said. Jonghyun kept shaking his feet and can't stop it. he's also biting his nails as a sign that he is thinking.

 

"okay, let's go look for them" Jonghyun decided.

 

"yah! no need. we are already here!" Yonghwa yelled. All of them looked at the one who yelled.

 

"hyung! you should have said something! we are so wooried about you!" Jungshin cried.

 

"yah, stop crying! you're such a girl" All of them laughed while Seohyun just forced a smile. Yoona noticed it and asked her bestfriend.

 

"Seohyun, is something wrong?" Yoona said, kneeling in front of her bestfriend.

 

"Yah! Yonghwa! what did you do to her?" Yoona stood up and was about to attack Yonghwa but Seohyun grabbed Yoona's arm.

 

"I'm okay unnie. i'm just tired from arguing with Yong oppa" all of their eyes widened.

 

"YONG OPPA?!!" they said in unison except Yonghwa

 

"how did you guys get that close? Yah Yonghwa, are you blackmailing my sister?" Jonghyun said and changed his gaze to Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun-ah, if Yonghwa did something wrong, just tell me okay?" then he glared at Yonghwa.

 

"Jassik, u don't trust me that much?" Yonghwa joked.

 

"well, you said earlier, ehem 'don't expect me to be good to you just because you're my friend's sister' " Jonghyun is trying to copy Yonghwa's voice

 

"aniyo oppa. i'm actually the one at fault here. because i trust so easily." then tears started to fall down again. Seohyun looked up to stop the tears but it won't stop.

 

"here" Yonghwa gave his hankerchief to Seohyun.

 

"kamsahamnida*sobs*" All of them are confused.

 

"Seohyun, mind telling us what's happening?" Jonghyun asked in the nicest way he could

Author's Note:

thanks for everyone who commented. i read all of them :3 your comments are really encouraging :)) Sorry for any grammar mistakes and/or mispelled words. please tell me what you think about this chapter. love ya <333