Chapter 11

Trust me

"STOP!" someone stood up. all eyes are on the person and fear is in the person's eyes.

 

the person is shaking and she/he is not used to the great attention he/she is having.

 

"u-unnie" Seohyun stuttered. Seohyun is just staring at her with confusion.

 

"Seohyun mianhe. but i am doing this for you" Yoona finally spoke up after making a big scene.

 

"Yoona, what are you doing?" Jonghyun asked. Yonghwa was just sitting there admiring Yoona's bravery. 'i am so useless. i can't even stand up for the woman i love' he thought.

 

"look, Seohyun i know i have no right to in your lovelife but you have been bestfriend since like forever" Yoona is shaking.

 

"and you know i wouldn't do anything stupid. you of all people know i don't rush my decisions. i've been sleepless last night thinking if your relationship with Minhyuk is going to work. i think, it would at some point work out but since you don't have any romantic feelings for each other, most of the time you guys are just gonna awkwardly talk and you are just gonna be like friends living in one house" Yoona stopped shaking.

 

"what do you mean?" Seohyun is still not considering the possibilities.

 

"you all know what i am talking about.....you, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jessica unnie"Yoona paused.

 

"it's about the kiss." Yoona whispered but loud enough for the entire church to hear. everybody started whispering.

 

"Jonghyun told me that Minhyuk had a high school girlfriend and he seems to be not over her yet. the girl left Minhyuk because she wants to pursue her dream. and now that her dream came true, she came back but she was too late. Minhyuk is already engaged. that's why she pretended to not know him and they started to grow apart......Jessica unnie, i know you still love Minhyuk, don't deny it. i heard your conversation." everybody was shocked to know it was Jessica.

 

"i--it was Jessica?" Jonghyun looked at Yoona and then Jessica then Minhyuk. Minhyuk avoided Jonghyun's gaze.

 

"and you Seohyun, i know you never told me anything about you liking Yonghwa but i can feel it. you both have mutual feelings for each other. and i think it's enough reason for you to end this arranged marriage. i saw you and Yonghwa kissed and it was magical yet hurtful at the same time because you both agreed to end your relationship. for once, please consider your feelings Joohyun-ah. you Yonghwa! HOW CAN YOU JUST STARE THERE AND DO NOTHING?!!" Yoona scolded Yonghwa. Yonghwa was too embarrassed so he was just looking at his feet.

 

"Seohyun is that true?" Mr. Seo spoke up.

 

"appa, all my life i wanted your approval. i want you to be proud of me. and all this time, it was my fault for not standing up for myself. appa, mianhe but Yonghwa oppa is the one i wanna be with for the rest of my life. will you forgive me?" Seohyun hesitated but finally gave in the situation. after hearing this, Yonghwa looked intently to Seohyun.

 

"ofcourse i will baby, and i'm sorry if i let you feel useless. i am so proud of you for sticking up to yourself" Mr. Seo came up and hugged Seohyun. after a while, Seohyun lets go and walked towards Yonghwa

 

"oppa, i know i was the one who gave up on us but... would you still take me back?" Seohyun looked through Yonghwa's eyes.

 

"ofcourse i would. i told you right? i wouldn't stop loving you even if it means i will be alone forever. but i guess now, i won't be alone" Yonghwa's smile is seen ear to ear. he hugged Seohyun tightly.

 

"since, the marriage is still on just with a different guy, i will now pronounce you husband and wife,Yonghwa, you may now kiss the bride" the priest joked.

 

Yonghwa, as soon as he heard the priest, he quickly but gently pressed his lips on Seohyun's. they were savoring the moment and no one wants to let go until all of them clapped which reminded Yongseo that the guests were all looking at them. they stopped kissing and both of their faces were bright red due to embarrassment.

 

"ladies! i'm throwing the bouquet now!" Seohyun yelled. although Yonghwa and Seohyun haven't been legally married yet, they are treating the day like a normal wedding day.

 

after saying that, all the ladies have gathered, Seohyun looked if all of them are there.

 

"where is Jessica unnie?" Seohyun asked as she has not seen her.

 

"i saw her with Minhyuk. i think they have things to talk about" Yonghwa whispered which tickled her ear. she just nodded and went to her position. she stood and 'whoosh' she threw it.

 

Seohyun looked at who caught it and her eyes widened in surprise.

 

"Sooyoung unnie!" she ran and hugged her.

 

"i guess my parents are right. i am the next one getting married" Sooyoung joked.

 

"haha, you only caught it because you are freakishly tall" Seohyun teased.

 

"look who's talking. you're still gonna grow you know. soon, you'll be taller than me" Sooyoung backfired. Seohyun just laughed.

 

"when did you come back from france?" Seohyun asked.

 

"just this morning. when i heard you are getting married, i hurriedly went here. why didn't you send me an invitation card?" Sooyoung crossed her arms.

 

"ahaha, well because i'd be embarrassed to say that i'm on an arranged marriage. remember when we were young, we dreamt about marrying the one we love, well, that wasn't the case for me. but thanks to Yoona unnie, i had the courage to stand up for myself" Seohyun explained.

 

"really? then i gotta thank her too." Sooyoung said.

 

"oh yea! this is Yonghwa oppa my..." Seohyun paused as she wasn't sure if they are really official now.

 

"boyfriend. nice to meet you" Yonghwa smiled and offered his hand.

 

"so, you're the one huh. i'm Sooyoung, Seohyun's cousin" Sooyoung shook Yonghwa's hand while examining him.

 

"he doesn't look so bad, i mean, he has charms, and his grip is good, that means he works out. you got a nice one here Joohyun" Sooyoung concluded.

 

"well, thank you for the compliments" Yonghwa smiled.

 

"oh, unnie, have you talked to Jonghyun oppa yet? i bet you guys will have a debate about something again." Seohyun laughed. everytime, Sooyoung and Jonghyun are together, they woukd always fight and end up not talking to each other.

 

"yea i saw him. i'm done with those debate things. i'm more mature now" Sooyoung bragged.

 

"hmm, then i'll introduce you to everyone." Seohyun said as she walks in the church. she saw Jungshin and pulled Sooyoung briskly.

 

"Jungshin chingoo, this Sooyoung unnie, unnie, this is Jungshin" Seohyun introduced them.

 

as soon as Jungshin saw Sooyoung's height, he fell in love in an instant.

 

"h-hi, i-i'm Jungshin" Junshin held his hand out.

 

"i'm Sooyoung" Sooyoung shook his hand and she can feel he is trembling.

 

"wow, you're taller than me" Sooyoung said.

 

"i get that a lot" Jungshin answered still flabbergasted. Seohyun is just staring at them with a grin on her face

 

"well, i'll..just..leave you guys to talk about what you wanna talk about" Seohyun waved her hand and ran off pulling Yonghwa with her.

 

"oppa! don't you think they have chemistry?!" Seohyun smiled and whispered to Yonghwa

 

"nugu?" Yonghwa still nit noticing them

 

"Sooyoung unnie and Jungshin!" Seohyun pointed at them

 

"oh! yeah, i think i see it now. they are both tall, and from what i'm seeing, they really look good together" Yonghwa concluded while rubbing his chin

 

"oppa! how about let's have a triple date, with Minhyuk and Jessica unnie, Jungshin and Sooyoung unnie, you and..me" Seohyun looked directly into Yonghwa's eyes

 

"sure. fine with me, but you have to give me a kiss first" Yonghwa pointed at his lips and closed his eyes.

 

"eyy, oppa." Seohyun gave him a peck on his lips

 

"it's settled then. let's all meet the day after tomorrow, let's all have dinner in my house" Yonghwa quickly said as soon as he felt Seohyun's lips

 

"arraseo, but why can't it be tomorrow?' Seohyun asked.

 

"well, my Hyun~ has to rest since a lot happened today" Yonghwa gave Seohyun a hug.

 

"arraseo oppa, i'll go tell everyone" Seohyun smiled brightly and went to find Minhyuk and Jessica. she found them at the back of the church

 

"Jess, look now that um, the marriage is not happening, uhh, do you--" Minhyuk couldn't continue. Jessica put her lips onto his

 

"yes oppa, we're back together" Jessica laughed and Minhyuk hugged her due to so much happiness he is feeling

 

"yay!" Seohyun yelled. Minhyuk and Jessica heard her so they let go of each other

 

"how long have you been there?" Minhyuk asked

 

"hmm, the part where Jessica unnie...kissed you" Seohyun grinned

 

"wa-- you weren't supposed to see that" Jessica said because she's embarrassed. she's faning herself because she felt like her body is boiling

 

"no need to be embarrassed. you guys saw me and Yong oppa kissed so now, it's fair" Seohyun laughed

 

"ah! right! we're having dinner in Yong oppa's house the day after tomorrow. be there okay?" Seohyun asked

 

"sure!" Jessica decided

 

"well, i'll just leave now and ... give you your alone time together" Seohyun ran off

 

"haha, that girl. she looks so happy now that she's with Yonghwa" Minhyuk smiled.

 

"what's with that smile? you wanna go back to Seohyun?" Jessica joked and she pouted.

 

"ofcourse not. why... are you jealous?" Minhyuk pinched Jessica's cheeks

 

"me? jealous? ha, your ego is still there i see" Jessica said.

 

"haha, of course, that's what you liked about me right?" Minhyuk bragged.

 

"arraseo, think whatever you want" Jessica smiled.

 

while Seohyun is talking to Jessica and Minhyuk, Yonghwa was looking for Yoona and Jonghyun. he saw them talking in front of the church.

 

"so all this time, you thought i like Jungshin? haa, i think it would be better to like him than a thick headed guy like..." Yoona stopped. she doesn't want to convey her feelings. at least not yet.

 

"like who?" Jonghyun still doesn't have any clue. he is so oblivious of Yoona's feelings.

 

"guys! i need your help" Yonghwa whispered as he brings Yoona and Jonghyun to a less crowded place.

 

"about what?" Jonghyun and Yoona asked in unison.

 

"about.. my proposal. i'm going to propose to Seohyun" Yonghwa nervously smiled.

author's note:

here it is! Sorry guys, school has been busy lately Dx i don't know if you will like this chapter coz i rushed it since i still have lots of stuff to do.anyways, this fanfic is almost over so please stay tuned for the next chapters :3 sorry for any grammar errors and/or spelling mistakes. now if you'll excuse me, i gotta go do my homework *runs away* love ya <333 thanks for the new subs :))