Chapter 3

Trust me

"oh! miss, you're Seohyun right? you know, you can study with us, i'll teach you a lot." a creepy guy said. then not long after, most of the guys surrounded Seohyun.

 

"study with me" " no, study with me" as soon as Jonghyun saw this he grabbed her sister and yelled.

 

" he's not studying with any of you! oh, and if you guys bother my sister again, you'll be in a lot of trouble" Jonghyun to the rescue!

 

"your brother is really cool!" Yoona whispered to Seohyun

 

"just admit it unnie. you like oppa" Seohyun teased Yoona.

 

"N--N-NO! OFCOURSE NOT!" Yoona yelled and blushed.

 

"see? you're blushing!" no one can never keep a secret from Seohyun

 

"i'm not!" Yoona hid her face and ran outside

 

"hey! you can't skip classes!" Mr. Park yelled.

 

"uhh, sir, she just went to the washroom. she has her monthly period today that's why" Seohyun lied and made her teacher uncomfotable.

 

"uh,, is that so?. ehem. okay, go study" Mr. Park doesn't know how to respond to that.

 

"ahaha, he actually brought that" Seohyun is laughing to her teacher. then, Yoona came back. she's calm now and is ready to take Seohyun again.

 

"oh! unnie, you're back? if Mr. Park asks, you have you're period today okay?" Seohyun is teasing her.

 

"you said what?!! Seohyun-ah why would you do this to me, now i won't be able to look at Mr. Park's face ever again. i don't want him to ever see me again. you could've thought of something else. ahh this is embarrassing" Yoona is fanning herself.

 

"what are you guys talking about? and why are you fanning yourself? are you hot? do you have a fever?" Jonghyun interrupted and puts his hand on Yoona's forehead. now, Yoona's face is burning red.

 

"it's nothing! let's just study" then Yoona removed Jonghyun's hand.

 

-Seohyun's POV-

the CNBlue are here but they won't study at all. i have to do something. but what?

 

if you teach someone, you can also learn from it. that's it! i'll just have them teach me, and ofcourse they wouldn't want to admit that they don't know what i just asked and would start studying! am i a genius or what? :3 but i can only ask Jonghyun oppa and that shortest one because Minhyuk and Jungshin are in the same grade as me. okay what ever. i'll just start with Jonghyun oppa.

 

"uhh, Yoona unnie, can you ask Jonghyun oppa about this topic? then, teach me after" hehe now, they will spend more time together! but  i have to ask that shortie myself. ughh, i would make sure he studies!! fighting!

 

"why would i? and didn't you get a perfect score on this topic? " ugh, just do it Yoona unnie! i know you want to.

 

"well, then how about this one, i got one mistake on that one" please just do it.

 

"are you kidding me? one mistake? ughh, fine, but don't blame me if i can't explain it to you clearly" Yes! success :))

 

"thanks unnie, and yea, that was my lowest mark so you gotta listen to oppa" yea, i was really disappointed i got a mistake.

 

now, *sigh* i can do this! no, i have to do this! it's for their sake anyways.

-Yoona's POV-

Seohyun is doing this on purpose but i already said yes. someone help me.

 

"uhh, Jonghyun-ssi, uhh" what the heck just say it!

 

"oh, what is it?" okay, his asking go say it

 

"uhh, Seohyun wants you to help me with this topic" i said it all in one breath and closed my eyes because it is so embarrassing.

 

"sure! what is it? oh that's just easy, let's go to a vacant chair so i can teach you properly" did i just hear him right? omo, komawo Seohyun. wait, why did i just say thank you? i think i do li-- lik-- i can't even say it. well, he's not that bad, but still. he's just not my type

 

"oh, you can just call me Jonghyun. and you can drop the honorifics"

 

"o--okay, jonghyun"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yonghwa-ssi, can you teach me this part?" Yonghwa is busy playing with his phone when Seoyun asked her

 

"why would i? and i don't think i know that part. you can ask those guys. they are the nerd ones like you"

 

"did you just call me a nerd? okay, i study a lot but i am doing it  to repay my parents. so what? how about you? what have you done for your parents, get into fights? ha, i bet your parents are very proud of  you *sarcasm*" Seohyun couldn't take him anymore.

 

"you don't know anything so stop that mouth of yours. don't expect me to be good to you just because your my friend's sister" Yonghwa said and went outside. Good thing the teachers weren't around at the moment. Seohyun on the other hand, is really mad but also felt guilty and she thinks that maybe she was too much. She went after Yonghwa. all their classmates went silent. Minhyuk is about to follow them but Jonghyun stopped him.

 

"Yonghwa-ssi! Yonghwa-ssi!" Seohyun is yelling but Yonghwa won't stop running away from her.

 

"Yonghwa-ssi!" Seohyun shouted again when they were at the back of the school

 

"what? *sobs*" Yonghwa is wiping his tears.

 

"i know how guys hate being seen crying so you don't have to look at me. i just wanted to say sorry, i was too much. i was just worried for you guys. you know, if you have any problem, you should tell your parents even if the problem is about them. i know they will understand."

 

"me? crying? ha, what are you talking about? and stop your meddling please. this is none of your business." then Yonghwa turned around and faced Seohyun

 

"i know it is none of my business but i just want to help. look, if you are seeking for your parent's love, there are no parents who doesn't love their child."

 

"i told you to stop meddling!" Yonghwa yelled and grabbed Seohyun to the wall. Yonghwa trapped Seohyun with his body.

 

"i'm not meddling, i'm just giving you advice" Seohyun said looking straight to Yonghwa's eyes. Yonghwa couldn't say anything and just stood there.

 

"ahaha, not here! someone might see us" they heard a girl say. 

 

"no one's here. classes are still going on" a familiar voice said. Seohyun noticed the guy's voice and unconsciously looked for them.

 

"hey! you're invading their privacy!" Yonghwa whispered but Seohyun is still looking for them. Yonghwa grabbed her arm.

 

"Let go." Seohyun said calmly but anger and fear is seen through her eyes. Yonghwa was a little scared and lets go of her but he is still following her.

 

then, Seohyun saw a familiar figure with a girl...........................

they are kissing. she was frozen as a statue and a tear went running through her cheek.

 

the guy saw Seohyun and was surprised.

 

"Seohyun?" he didn't know what to say.

Author's Note:

alright, here's chapter 3! yay :)) can you guys guess who the guy is?

anyways, i apologize for any grammar errors and mispelled words. comment what you think about the story or if you have any suggestions. love ya <333 thanks for reading my story :3