Chapter 12

Trust me

Jonghyun and Yoona are going to Yonghwa's house early as they planned. Jonghyun used his own car and picked up Yoona. Yoona was so surprised to see him up so early

 

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

 

"i just thought you wouldn't have a ride since your car is broken and it's convenient since we are going in the same direction" Jonghyun answered.

 

"that's it?" Yoona is anticipating a different answer.

 

"yeah why?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"nothing let's go" Yoona went inside the car and so did Jonghyun. Yoona is trying to pull the seat belt but it's stuck.

 

"ohh, sorry. sometimes it's hard to pull it. let me do it." Jonghyun hurriedly grabbed the belt but Yoona did not react fast so her hand is still there. electricity ran down their fingers. Yoona's heart throbbed from that small interaction. Jonghyun removed his hand quickly.

 

"s-sorry" he said.

 

"it's fine" Yoona removed her hand. Jonghyun saw her hand is out of the way so he grabbed the belt.

 

he pulled it and he could feel Yoona's breath from his cheeks. he was frozen for a moment but hearing his own heartbeat pulled him back to his reverie. he tucked the belt in.

 

silence filled the car. he started the engine and stepped on the gas. he could still feel his heart pounding and he wished that Yoona couldn't hear it.

 

-Yoona's POV-

 

Jonghyun pulled the belt for me and i swear this is the sweetest yet awkwardest moment in my entire life. my heart is throbbing so fast that i wish he couldn't hear it. i bet he didn't feel a thing at all. why do i love this oblivious guy? yes he's cute and he is fit. but his dimple when he smiles, omg who can't resist that? anyway, calm down Yoona, it's only morning and you're already spazzing. get a hold of yourself. but his cologne, because the a/c is , i could smell it. without noticing it, i fanned myself.

 

"you're hot aren't you?" my cheeks turned bright red hearing that from him. of course i'm hot, i'm so gorgeous that hot means nothing. but i know he doesn't mean hot as in beautiful but hot as in warm

 

"ah!no, i was just letting my nail polish dry" nail polish?! but i don't have nail polish!

 

"huh? it doesn't look like you have nail polish though" he said and turned left. finally we're almost there.

 

"huh? oh..uh.. i-it's...clear! it's clear nail polish" saved it!

 

"ohh, i don't get you girls. why do you want to do that with your nails."

 

"well, why do you guys want video games?"

 

"uhh, because it's fun!" he said.

 

"that's the same for girls. we find painting our nails fun. everytime we choose a color and mix it up a little or when we make cool nail arts or --" i couldn't continue.

 

"sorry Yoona, i was busy parking i stopped listening" this guy! really! ughh!

 

-end of Yoona's POV-

 

"finally! you guys are here! Seohyun and i are going shopping since she wants new clothes so you two will be alone preparing it. sorry.. the list that you have to do is on the dining table. see you" Yonghwa ran and looked at his watch. he only have 10 minutes left.

 

"wai---" Yoona didn't continue since Yonghwa is already inside the car.

 

"well, let's go. the faster we do it, the more time i could sleep again" Jonghyun said. he went inside and Yoona followed him. Jonghyun searched for the list.

 

the list is so specific that even a kid would know what Yonghwa is up to. Yoona grabbed the list and she is tearing up.

 

"yah!why are you crying?!" Jonghyun was shocked.

 

"kunyang. this is so sweet!" Yoona wiped her tears.

 

"what are you talking about? it's so cheesy! but we won't have enough time if we don't start soon."Jonghyun reasoned.

 

"blah blah. you don't have a girlfriend that's why you don't know that girls like these stuff" Yoona whispered and pouted.

 

"what did you say?" Jonghyun yelled. he is getting the tools under the cabinet.

 

"nothing! i said i'm gonna work hard" Yoona lied.

 

Jonghyun started working, but first, they need to clean up the place. one maid is helping them and the others are busy preparing the food.

 

"Yoona, vacuum the floor. i'll mop the area you finish." Jonghyun commanded. Yoona didn't complain since she thought that this is for her bestfriend. but she noticed something.

 

"why do you keep following me?!" Yoona yelled at Jonghyun. she is feeling uncomfortable since this morning after the incident.

 

"why are you yelling? i told you i'll mop the area you finish, what do you think i am doing?" Jonghyun answered.

 

"well, then i'll mop it later, you go do something else." Yoona begged as she is feeling uncomfortable. She wants to be with him but she's sweating a lot. she thinks she is disgusting right now.

 

"i don't want to, this is the easiest job" Jonghyun said lazily.

 

"aish this guy. fine! i'll just wipe the windows!" Yoona lets go of the vacuum and asked the maid where the ladder is.she needs it to reach the window

 

"yah! you might fall!" Jonghyun yelled at Yoona while mopping but Yoona pretended not to listen.

 

"yah! fine, i'll do that, you mop the floor. just get down from there!" Jonghyun drops the mop and went towards Yoona. Yoona is being stubborn and still pretending not to hear him. she continued wiping until her left foot stepped wrongly and Yoona fell. Jonghyun saw it coming so he caught her. Yoona was so shocked and her heart is beating so fast. Jonghyun dropped Yoona as she stands up.

 

"i told you i would do it! why aren't you listening?!" Jonghyun yelled again.

 

"i'm sorry okay?" Yoona started crying.

 

"why are you always angry at me?" Yoona said weakly. she is wiping her tears but it just won't stop. Jonghyun felt like something just stabbed his heart seeing Yoona cry. unconsciously, he embraced Yoona and let her cry on his chest.

 

"sorry i yelled at you. it's because i was so worried, i did not know what to do." Jonghyun tightened his hug

 

"..." Yoona doesn't know how to respond to that but she finally stopped crying.

 

"you finally stopped. just help with the food. i'll do the preparations" Jonghyun suggested.

 

"no i'll help you clean" Yoona insisted.

 

"but-" Jonghyun couldn't continue.

 

"this is for my bestfriend. i want to at least do this" Yoona looked straight to Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun couldn't help but sigh.

 

"arraseo. but, you have to stay on the ground. i'll wipe the windows, you mop" Jonghyun said.

 

"eh? but i was having fun wiping the win-" Yoona did not continue because Jonghyun is glaring at him.

 

"pssh. fine" Yoona pouted and grabbed the mop. they were working so hard and they are almost done.

 

"Jonghyun! let's test the sounds. play the guitar" Yoona said.

 

"alright. what do you want me to play?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"hmm, anything" Yoona answered as she can't think of anything at the moment. Jonghyun started strumming the guitar. it has a relaxing melody to it. Yoona was astonished at how cool Jonghyun is when playing the guitar. she stopped doing what she's doing and stared at him. she listened to the whole song not realizing she's beem staring at him for a while.

 

"so? how was it?" Jonghyun reached the end and asked.

 

"oh? you were cool." Yoona is still daydreaming.

 

"huh?" Jonghyun asked in confusion

 

"i mean the sound, it's working fine" Yoona said quickly.

 

"what was that song? i've never heard of it" Yoona asked.

 

"hmm? i made it myself. i still don't have the lyrics though. usually me and Yonghwa would work together but he has been busy lately" Jonghyun said.

 

"ohh, i would like to be the first one to hear it when you guys came up with lyrics." Yoona unconsciously said.

 

"sure. you will be the first. i promise" Jonghyun lifted up his pinky and Yoona wrapped her pinky on his. she's blushing brightly that when you look at her, you'll think that she's a tomato

 

"are you okay? you're red" Jonghyun put his palm on Yoona's temple which made her blush more

 

"i-i'm fine. i'm just tired" Yoona lied.

 

"ohh. isn't it great? we finished it on time." Jonghyun said.

 

"yeah, but we have to take a shower. we stink" Yoona said as she fans herself.

 

"did you bring your extra clothes?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"yeah. i'll take a shower in the guest room's bathroom" Yoona said and grabbed her stuff.

 

"i'll go in Yonghwa's bathroom then" Jonghyun said and went upstairs.

 

Jonghyun is listening to music while waiting for Yoona. he is wearing formal clothing as this dinner is a formal one. Yoona opened the door and was hesitating if she would go out or not. Jonghyun saw her peeking through the door.

 

"yah! aren't you coming out? Seohyun and the others are on their way" Jonghyun yelled.

 

Yoona gave a big inhale and exhale and finally went outside. Jonghyun has his mouth wide open as Yoona is showing too much skin. she's wearing a red mini dress.

 

"aren't you showing too much skin?" Jonghyun complained.

 

"why? what's wrong with it? this is the only time i could wear this type of dress" Yoona said.

 

"that's not what i meant anyway ch-" Jonghyun could not continue since they the door bell rang. they opened the door and saw Minhyuk and Jessica. soon after Sooyoung and Jungshin came. they were patiently waiting for them until Sooyoung's stomach started grumbling.

 

"what's taking them so long? i'm hungry" Sooyoung complained just then, the door opened. it's them. but they are not alone. they are with Seohyun's parents.

 

"oh? Yonghwa, you also invited appa and omma?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"yeah" Yonghwa winked and Jonghyun understood what he meant.

 

"anyway, let's eat shall we?" Yonghwa said as they all sit down.

 

Author'e Note:

hey guys! sorry again for a very late update. really, school has been so busy. even now, it's so stressfull. i especially made time to make this chapter for you guys since some of you can't wait for an update :3 anyways, i know most of my readers are Yongseo fans, but i just wanna ask, who's exited for heirs? aren't lee minho and shinye look good together? and i am not saying this because i am a Yongseo fan but when i looked at their pictures, they really suit each other.

 

but enough talk about them. who watched Passionate Love? uri Seohyunnie is so cute. she's really trying her best. although i'm kind of sad about the kissing scene. i almost threw my phone when i saw it xD

 

anyways, i can't wait for marry him if you dare to come out. i'm gonna see my emotional Yonghwa to act again >_< sliufdhglesihglihj i hope in the future that Yongseo would be in a drama together. i would be so happy that not a single thing could ruin my mood.

 

Ps. this fanfic is nearing it's end TT_TT sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. and i am grateful to all of you who supported me. i would like to see your comments since those are my source of encouragement in terms of writing this ff. i don't know when i'll post the next chapter. it might be in a month or so but i'll update as soon as possible and i apologize since this chapter is only about JongYoon. thanks to the new subs, love ya'll <333