Chapter 1

Trust me

"oppa!!" Seohyun ran towards her boyfriend, Kyuhyun. Everytime they are together, they make everyone around them jealous. who wouldn't? Kyuhyun is an outstanding student. he is the smartest in the engineering department so as Seohyun in the Marketing department. they are the "perfect couple" as they say.

 

"Seohyun-ah!, how are you?" they haven't seen each other in a while because Kyuhyun went to US to celebrate his father's birthday.

 

"i'm okay. oh here" she took a bunch of papers out of her bag.

 

"what are these?" Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

 

"notes. you will really have a hard time without those notes. that's what Leetuk oppa said" Seohyun explained and smiled.

 

"thanks. this will be a great help" Kyuhyun smiled back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung, you should seriously stop fighting those gangsters. you are just making your father angry instead of making him worry." Minhyuk suggested while helping Yonghwa stand up.

 

"yea, next time we won't help you at all. look at my shirt, it's so dirty!" Jonghyun complained.

 

"haha mian" Yonghwa managed to say

 

"hyung! are you guys okay? sorry i'm late. teacher Park didn't let me go until i finish the homework that was supposed to be handed last month" Jungshin apologized.

 

"Yah!do you know how many punches i took just save this guy? i mean look at my shirt, it's so dirty" Jonghyun complained again.

 

"don't worry, even though you are as dirty as a beggar, you will still get girls crawling for you" Jungshin said while helping Minhyuk put Yonghwa in the car.

 

"Mr. Lee please don't tell hyung's father that he got into a fight again." Minhyuk pleaded.

 

"of course, but i can't promise you i won't tell the president when they start interrogeting me." the driver replied.

 

"still as loyal as ever huh?" Jungshin teased. " well then, take care of hyung" he added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa, thanks for driving me home. i'll call you later" Seohyun gave a hug and went inside the house where she saw Jonghyun trying so hard not to be seen by someone.

 

"oppa, you got into a fight again did you?" Seohyun said. 

 

"ah! that scared me!." Jonghyun looked behind him seeing Seohyun with her eyebrows up with crossed arms. "oh no, i just got... pushed" he lied.

 

"oh really, what's that on your shirt? oh wait, it's blood. yea, someone just pushed you *sarcasm*" Seohyun being sharp as ever.

 

"okay, you got me. please don't tell mom and dad" Jonghyun pleaded.

 

"oppa, seriously. your friends are bad influences for you. you shouldn't hang out with them."

 

"aniya. they are just doing this because they have family problems. they are actually good people and fun to hang with when you get to know them." Jonghyun defended.

 

"but oppa, do you know what the other students are saying? they said you are just in seoul university because of our parents. at least show them they are mistaken. try to be a good role model oppa" Jonghyun got scolded.

 

"Seo, u missed one. i know they are also saying that the principal should kick the CNBlue out. u don't have to hide it...don't worry, i will do my. no, we will do our best... us, the CNBlue."Jonghyun said

 

"that's a promise okay?" Seohyun smirked and held out her pinky

 

"promise" Jonghyun did the same.

 

"oh, oppa. you've been with the CNBlue for quite a long time now but how come i never see them?" Seohyun asked.

 

"they are actually in the Marketing department with us. you just don't see them because they skip alot. tomorrow, you'll see them, because as i told you just now, we will do our best" Jonghyun assured her.

 

"well, that's good then oppa, i hope they are really good as you told me" Seohyun muttered and went to her room.

 

Author's Note:

okay, sorry for this boring chapter. please tell me if i should make the chapters longer. i just couldn't think of anything for this chapter. oh, and sorry if i made any grammar mistakes. please comment what you think or if you have any suggestions. i will read them :))