Chapter 07 - Sehun's Success

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    Minseok was still stuck pondering whether or not there was a connection between Yixing and Joonmyun’s mention of a ‘showdown’, and his own rational deduction that some of his band members had gotten abducted by aliens when Sehun walked over to him and the photographer.

    “Hey, hyung,” Sehun greeted brightly, causing Minseok to return to reality.

    “Hey, maknae,” Minseok mumbled, still deep in thought. “Do you know anything about a ‘showdown’?”

    Minseok watched as Sehun’s eyes went wide and he stuttered out a nervous ‘w-w-what?’.

    Whatever this showdown was, it seemed that Sehun was a part of it. Minseok wanted to demand an explanation, because this was getting really frustrating and he felt like he was missing something important...but by Sehun’s expression, he was expecting something like this, and took a quick step back. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, hyung,” Sehun told him firmly.

    Minseok sighed. Sehun had his stubborn face on. He wouldn’t be getting an ounce of information from the kid.

    “Nothing,” he muttered dejectedly, motioning for the photographer to get ready to take a picture. “Let’s just get this over with - I have dongsaeng’s to save.”

    Sehun cocked his head to the side curiously, but Minseok just shook his head. No one was trustworthy anymore. And even if Sehun wasn’t an alien, he really didn’t want to scare the kid.

    The photographer began counting down in a bored voice - have long since accepted defeat on this photoshoot going fast - and Sehun grabbed Minseok by the back of the neck, pulling him forward. Minseok had just enough time to open his mouth, ready to tell Sehun that he didn’t appreciate being man-handled, when-

    Click!

    Minseok knew that he shouldn’t have been surprised when Sehun’s mouth covered his. He should’ve expected it, what with the way all of their other band mates had been acting. In a way, he almost wasn’t surprised. After all, Sehun had obviously been kidnapped by the aliens, and this was obviously just an imposter, but still...

    He was just about to knee the Alien Imposter in the nads when a pair of teeth began nibbling on his bottom lip and he was forced to re-evaluate. As wrong as this was...Sehun’s imposter was actually a really good kisser. Not that Minseok had much to go on.

    Temporarily taken off guard, Minseok allowed the maknae to dip his tongue in his mouth, and he still hadn’t fully recovered when he felt his hat be removed from his head and Sehun’s fingers thread themselves through his hair. Minseok didn’t know if Sehun’s alien imposter had somehow found out about his secret weakness, or if it was just a coincidence. Either way, it felt amazing, and he found himself relaxing in the maknae’s embrace, his thoughts slipping away as fingers massaged his scalp.

    Minseok let out a low moan against Sehun’s lips as the maknae brushed a thumb against the sensitive spot on the back of his head where his hairline met his neck. Feeling thoroughly sated, he lazily on Sehun’s tongue, his hands roaming underneath the baggy white shirt in search for silky skin over hard back muscles...god, he hadn’t gotten a head massage this nice since last week when Luhan-

    Luhan.

    Aliens!

    Minseok shoved the Sehun Imposter away, an excited grin on his face. Sehun was an alien! Sehun knew something about a showdown! They were connected!

    “Sehun-ah Imposter!” Minseok squealed, pulling Sehun into a quick hug before remembering that Sehun was an alien and pushing him away again. “They’re connected!”

    The Sehun Imposter stared at him dazedly, cheeks flushed and eyes unnaturally bright. “Uh...huh?”

    “You’re so smart!” Minseok squealed, flutter-clapping in his excitement. He was totally gonna figure this out, and then he could save his friends and everything would return to normal!

    “Thank...you?” Sehun half asked, his confusion increasing. Then again, it couldn’t be easy to think with so little blood currently flowing to his brain. Realizing that he was being dismissed, Sehun stumbled away so that he could bask in the glory of kissing Minseok in peace.