Chapter 06 - Suho's Big Mistake

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    “Woah!” Joonmyun exclaimed, grabbing Minseok’s shoulders to steady him as the older man crashed into him. “What’s this about Chanyeol-ah being an alien, hyung?”

    Minseok quickly got out of Joonmyun’s grasp, spinning around and giving him a nervous look. After all, if Chanyeol was an alien imposter than Joonmyun very well could be too, and Minseok didn’t want to take any chances.

    “Nothing!” He exclaimed, grabbing Joonmyun’s arm and hauling him ove the still-laughing Chanyeol and towards the grumbling photographer. “Quick, Joonmyun-ah, kiss me!”

    Joonmyun’s eyes widened in surprise at his hyung’s request. “R-Really?” He asked hopefully, and Minseok shot him a look of pure desperation.

    “Hurry up!” He snapped, pulling Joonmyun closer to him. “There’s no time to waste, Joonmyun-ah! We have to go quickly so that I can save Exo!”

    It was obvious that Joonmyun had absolutely no idea what Minseok was talking about, but he’d been dreaming for this day to come for ages, so he did what he was told.

    Taking a deep breath to calm his excitement, Joonmyun wrapped his arms around Minseok, pulling him close and leaning forward to give him a kiss - a real, proper kiss, because Jongdae wasn’t the boss of him! - when Minseok turned his face away and began gagging.

    Click!

    Minseok quickly ducked under Joonmyun’s arms, immediately bringing a hand up to hold over his nose and mouth. “Jesus, Joonmyun-ah! What is that smell?”

    Honestly, Minseok would think later, he should’ve connected the dots. Earlier when they’d been doing the broadcast, Minseok had noticed a strange, disgusting smell in the air. He and Tao had even discussed it - had sniffed each other in fact, just to make sure it wasn’t coming from them - it shouldn’t have come as surprise that Joonmyun, who had been sitting in front of them during the broadcast, was the one who smelled like cat pee.

    “What smell?” Joonmyun asked in confusion, lifting the top of his shirt to his face before his nose scrunched up in disgust. “Oh my god! Why does it smell like someone peed on my shirt?”

    “Aha!” Tao suddenly shouted, surprising everyone in the room. “I thought it was you!” He exclaimed, pointing at Joonmyun accusingly.

    “I’m gonna go change,” Joonmyun muttered, blushing furiously and unable to meet Minseok’s watering eyes. “Excuse me.” He’d barely gone two steps before Minseok heard him mutter: “Now how am I gonna win the Showdown?”

    Minseok’s hand dropped from his mouth as the words reverberated in his head. Again, with this talk of a showdown. Yixing had mentioned it too, right? Did it have anything to do with the aliens pretending to be his band mates? His head was beginning to hurt from all of the confusion.

    As the room’s occupants watched Joonmyun drag his feet towards the door, no one noticed Baekhyun and Jongin share a victorious high five.

tumblr_morjsg9PyE1s6bbrro3_r1_250.gif

A/N: KisaraCrystal won this round, so congrats to her =). The guessing game is ending after next chapter, because then there will only be four left and it'll become too obvious (or at least I think it'll become too obvious), so this is your last chance for the possibly awesome prize.