Chapter 04 - Baekhyun's Hands-On Method

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    “Who’s next?” The photographer repeated, glaring around the room. Despite Minseok’s urge to curl into a ball and pretend like no one existed, he turned around to survey his dongsaeng’s suspiciously.

    Yixing had walked off to go talk to a cordi-noona, Luhan was no where in sight, and Tao was staring off into space with a blank look on his face. Minseok wasn’t sure about Yixing, but Luhan’s alien replacement had obviously run off to speak with its commander, and Tao’s alien replacement...Minseok wasn’t sure, but that blank look couldn’t be good.

    And it probably wasn’t just the two of them that had been abducted anyways. Minseok searched for any signs of irregularities between his bandmates, now quite suspicious of everyone. They all looked normal - Chanyeol and Wufan were off in a corner having a rap battle, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo were sitting on Jongin and Sehun’s shoulders respectively, fighting each other in a daring game of Land Chicken, and Jongdae seemed to be having a very serious argument with Baekhyun, though Minseok couldn’t tell what they were talking about.

    “Yah!” The photographer shouted, causing everyone to stop their activities and stare at him in confusion. “One of you get over here now!”

    “I’ll do it!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol both shouted in unison.

    Minseok heard Jongdae hiss something at Baekhyun, but was apparently ignored because despite the fact that Chanyeol had a head start, Baekhyun still managed to get to Minseok first.

    “I’ll do it,” he repeated breathlessly, shooting both the Photographer and Minseok a grin.

    Minseok didn’t really think that was suspicious. Baekhyun had a habit of trying to beat Chanyeol at everything, so if he’d run over to his hyung and looked a little too happy about getting there first, it wasn’t that big of a deal.

    Though he was curious as to why Jongdae suddenly looked so frustrated.

    “Ready, hyung?” Baekhyun asked Minseok excitedly. Minseok gave an uncertain shrug.

    “I, um...guess so?”

    Before Minseok could even move, Baekhyun had pulled them together, reaching over to press his lips insistently on Minseok’s cheek. This was fine - Minseok wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible so that he could figure out how to save Luhan and Tao and possibly Yixing - until he felt a hand squeeze his .

    Minseok’s eyes went wide and his lips formed an ‘o’ of surprise at being unexpectedly felt up. He was just about to shove Baekhyun off of him and ask what the hell was wrong with the kid when-

    Click!

    Baekhyun let go of Minseok quickly, grinning like he’d just won the lottery. “Don’t forget, hyung,” he began, giving Minseok a seductive wink, “there’s a lot I can do with my hands.” Then he let out an impish giggle and walked back to an aggravated-looking Jongdae, a satisfied bounce in his step.

    Minseok stared after him in shock. “Did I...did I just get...propositioned?” He asked in confusion.

    “Yeah,” a deep, familiar voice murmured in Minseok’s ear, making him immediately flinch away. “Yeah you did.”

----

A/N: Okay, guessing is temporarily banned for this chapter because we all know who's next on the list. And on that note: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to xezrei for being the first and only to guess the lovely Baekhyun. Next chapter's up tomorrow =)