Chapter 01 - Tao's Lack of Self Restraint

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    When the photographer requested that Tao go first, Minseok was fine. Tao was, by nature, an incredibly clingy person. Minseok was more than used to the Chinese maknae hugging him, or giving him kisses on the cheek, or waking him up at three in the morning so that they could shower together because Tao was scared to go by himself.

    The camera trained on them, Tao cupped Minseok cheeks and pursed his lips expectantly. Minseok did the same, keeping their lips well away from each other because honestly, he was willing to do a lot for his fans, but give up his first kiss to Tao of all people? No way.

    Minseok watched as Tao shut his eyes, the corners of his pursed lips turning up a little in what was an obvious attempt to keep for smiling, and, unsure, Minseok did the same. There was the unmistakable ‘click!’ of the camera going off, and Minseok was just about to pull away when he felt something soft and warm press against his lips.

    His eyes flew open in surprise, and he realized with a start that Tao was kissing him, and why was Tao kissing him, and that wasn’t fair at all!

    Minseok quickly pushed the younger man away, feeling like he was about to cry.

    “I’m so sorry, Gege,” Tao apologized quickly, but Minseok couldn’t help but think that Tao didn’t look sorry. “My eyes were closed so I lost my balance.”

    Minseok began wiping at his defiled lips in horror, eyes tearing up and throat going tight. “You just stole my first kiss, Tao-ah!” He shouted, moving his hands to wipe at his wet eyes instead. “My first kiss was with a child!” He wailed before dramatically running out of the room.

    “Yah!” Sehun shouted as soon as Minseok was out of the room, and Tao was suddenly faced with ten extremely annoyed band members and one extremely confused photographer. “We agreed that I’d get his first kiss!”

    “You broke the rules, Taozi,” Wufan agreed, shaking his head in disgust.

    “I couldn’t help it,” Tao whined, pouting adorably. “His lips were right there. And anyways, Sehun-ah doesn’t deserve gege’s first kiss! I’ve been with him the longest!”

    “But Maknae won at Kai Bai Bo,” Kyungsoo reminded Tao sympathetically. “We can understand the urge, Tao-ah, but you need to learn some self-restraint.”

    Sehun was staring at the ground sadly.

    “You’re all ridiculous,” Jongdae pointed out. “And a little creepy. Why do I hang out with you people?” Then he left to find and comfort his poor, abused hyung. Because Jongdae knew that the only one out of these idiots that he could trust around Minseok was himself.

----

A/N: Interactive game time! Who do you think is next to defile our wonderful Baozi? If you end up being right, I'll give you a special present =D