Chapter 12 - Xiumin Makes A Decision

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    Minseok still had the taste of Jongdae’s fingers in his mouth, but he assumed that it was better than having to taste Jongdae’s tongue (really, all of the !), so he was in a fairly good mood when they made their way back to the rest of the group.

    “I’m really sorry, gege-” Tao began as soon as Minseok and Jongdae entered the room, but Minseok only waved him off. Apologies later.

    “So you’re all in love with me, huh?” He asked, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at his band members skeptically.

    “So in love with you,” Sehun admitted immediately.

    “You’re amazing,” Luhan added dreamily.

    “And beautiful,” Kris pointed out.

    “And on legs,” Jongin grinned, his lips as he ran his eyes over Minseok’s form. Minseok frowned at him.

    “Stop that,” he ordered, and Jongin immediately looked away.

    “We tried to control ourselves,” Yixing told him, looking almost as uncomfortable as Jongdae had in the bathroom. “Really we did.”

    “But how could we when you’re...” Joonmyun paused, obviously thinking before letting out a small sigh. “You,” he finished lamely.

    “Do you hate us?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly, and Minseok shook his head.

    “Of course not. Though I’m pretty upset with this whole thing. Jongdae explained everything and I think it’s safe to say that you’ve all been very, very bad dongsaeng’s.”

    Eleven heads bowed pitifully.

    “Chanyeol-ah, what on Earth made you think that this was a good idea?” Minseok continued, looking at the rapper disapprovingly. Because out of everyone, Minseok thought that Chanyeol would’ve known better.

    Chanyeol shrugged unhappily. “I was desperate. We all were.”

    “We just wanted you to notice us,” Baekhyun added, looking near tears. “You only ever look at us like kids!”

    “And I am not a kid,” Kris told Minseok. “I’m a man. You needed to see me as a man.”

    “We’re all men,” Jongin pointed out before glancing unsurely at Luhan. “Well, except maybe you.”

    Luhan glared at him. “Go to hell, Jongin-ah.”

    “Don’t you have feelings for any of us?” Sehun asked, ignoring the two bickering men in favor of looking at Minseok imploringly.

    “Or all of us?” Joonmyun added quickly. Everyone turned to stare at him, and he shrugged easily. “I can share.”

    “I can’t,” Tao told him seriously.

    “Neither can I,” Baekhyun agreed, shooting Joonmyun a glare.

    Minseok’s phone began ringing, stopping what was sure to be another argument as he fished it out of his pocket and looked at the caller I.D. Immediately Minseok’s eyes lit up and he shot his band members a sheepish grin. “Hold on,” he told them apologetically, hitting the talk button and putting it up to his ear. “Hey, baby.”

    “‘Baby’?” Jongdae repeated curiously, sharing a look with the others, who only shrugged in their own confusion.

    “Of course we’re still on for our date tonight, silly,” Minseok told the person on the phone, grinning happily as he turned away and began walking towards the door, stopping only long enough to call a “I’ll meet you guys in the van!” over his shoulder before he was disappearing from sight. “So how was your day, Amber-ah?”

    “A-Amber?” Yixing squeaked in horror.

    “Dammit,” Jongin groaned, smacking his face with the palm of his hand. “We should’ve known.”

    “I told you guys the showdown was ridiculous,” Jongdae mumbled dejectedly.

    They all stood in silence for a minute, contemplating, before Sehun let out a forlorn sigh and began walking after their hyung. “Might as well just go,” he muttered unhappily, and after a moment the others began following.

    “So,” Joonmyun began, glancing at Luhan as they made their way out of the building and towards the van, “Did you talk to Commander Inglewook?”

    Luhan nodded. “Yeah,” he said, kicking a stray rock and ignoring how the other ten looked over at him curiously. “He agreed to allow us to spend a little while longer on Earth as long as we keep sending him reports of human activity."

    "How are the captives?" Baekhyun  murmured curiously, and Luhan shrugged.

    "Sleeping, as usual. The Commander assured me that they won't remember anything."

    Luhan's words were met with accepting nods. "Good," Kris mumbled.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0e5cccad4af6d2289301c1992a8dbe5c/tumblr_mg6m6y3mmv1rth5wpo2_250.gif

A/N: Heeheeheeheehee trolled