Chapter 02 - Luhan's Protective Instincts

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    It had taken nearly thirty minutes for Jongdae to be able to pull Minseok out of the bathroom, but eventually it was managed after he was reminded that they all had other places to be, and the photographer wasn’t going to sit around waiting all day.

    So, with the help of Jongdae and a coordi-noona, Minseok’s red rimmed eyes returned to their natural shade and his red nose was powdered back to white.

    “It’s okay, hyung,” Jongdae told Minseok as they made their way back to their band members. “It’s not considered a real kiss if you didn’t get a say in it.” Minseok shot him a hopeful look, and Jongdae continued. “Just like if you’re a and you get , you’re still considered a .”

    Minseok’s eyes widened in horror. “What?” He squeaked. Surely Jongdae wasn’t trying to...tell him something?

    Jongdae looked at Minseok in confusion, his head naturally cocking to the side. “What?”

    “Baozi!” Luhan shouted joyously as the two men re-entered the main room, immediately bounding over to them and pulling Minseok into a tight hug. “I was so worried about you! Are you alright?”

    “I’m fine,” Minseok muttered, still a little worried about Jongdae’s words. He’d never considered the prospect of before.

    But these were his friends. And Tao said that the kiss had been an accident. Surely nothing like that would happen. And even if it somehow did, Minseok was a Tae Kwon Do Master, and he could kick all their asses. Though Tao and Baekhyun would undoubtedly put up a fight...

    “It’s my turn,” Luhan told Minseok happily, pulling him over to the aggravated photographer.

    “Um, okay,” Minseok agreed, a little taken off guard by Luhan’s insistence.

    “Kisses on the cheek only,” Jongdae called after them, and Minseok didn’t see the way that all of the other members of Exo glared murderously at the resident Dancing Machine.

    “That’s all I was gonna do,” Luhan snapped over Minseok’s shoulder before pushing him to a halt. “Ready?” He asked Minseok, who nodded quickly. The sooner these were over with, the better. Luhan moved them both into position, having Minseok put an arm around his shoulder and then doing the same. It almost seemed like it would be just a normal picture - two best friends waiting for a selca. Until, of course, Luhan cradled one of Minseok’s cheeks with his free hand and leaned down to press a soft kiss against the other. Minseok didn’t have time to react before -

    Click!

    Minseok let out a sigh of relief, starting to pull away only to be held in place by an unexpectedly strong Luhan. His eyes went wide as he felt Luhan’s lips trail over his cheek until they stopped at his ear.

    “Don’t worry, Baozi,” Luhan murmured, making Minseok give an involuntary shudder. “I’ll protect you from the mean boys.” Then, to Minseok’s impending horror, he felt something slick and wet trace up the shell of his ear, something that could only be a tongue. He was just about to cry out for help - because Luhan was molesting him, and why was this being allowed to happen! - when someone grabbed Luhan by the back of the shirt and pulled him off.

-----

A/N: Unfortunately, no one guessed Luhan =( but that's okay! You're still more than welcome to guess next chapter's molester, and the secret prize will still be in play =D.