Chapter 09 - D.O's Serious Problem

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

    Minseok decided that, with only three photos to go, he wouldn’t give the alien imposters a choice anymore. Which was precisely why, as soon as Wufan walked off to go sulk with Joonmyun, Minseok grabbed Kyungsoo.

    It was, admittedly, a little worrying to think of adorable little Kyungsoo being a alien, but that was why he wanted to get it over with. He didn’t want to dwell on his sweet little dongsaeng turning into a ified monster, so the sooner it ended the sooner he wouldn’t have to deal with it.

    “M-Me?” Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes as Minseok pulled him to the photographer. “Already?”

    “‘Already’?” Jongin called out from across the room, rolling his eyes. “Hyung, you’ve been whining about having to wait your turn since Baekhyun-hyung grabbed Minseok-hyung’s ! What do you mean ‘already’?”

    Minseok watched as Kyungsoo’s cheeks went pink and he studiously avoided everyone’s eyes.

    “I wasn’t whining,” the younger man murmured defiantly under his breath. “Shut up, Jongin-ah.”

    “You’re not nervous, are you Kyungsoo-ah?” Minseok asked, secretly looking for any weaknesses that the aliens had. Limited intelligence, obviously. Uncontrollable urges it seemed. The list could go on for days.

    “N-Nervous?” Kyungsoo squeaked, and Minseok nodded quickly.

    Mua ha ha, his plan was foolproof!

    “Yeah! Don’t be nervous, Kyungsoo-ah! You can do whatever you want, I don’t mind,” he told Kyungsoo happily, and Kyungsoo nearly fainted.

    What Kyungsoo wanted to do was bend Minseok over a table and have his way with him. But of course, that would be rude and Kyungsoo didn’t want to be rude to his hyung. Honestly, this whole thing seemed wrong to him, but he’d been outvoted, and he wasn’t as vocal about it like Jongdae.

    “Anything?” He repeated, just to make sure. Not that he would do much, of course, because, once again, that would be wrong. Still, he could dream.

    “Anything,” Minseok said firmly, unable to keep the smile from his face.

    If Kyungsoo did anything more than kiss him on the lips, then maybe Jongdae would go through with that threat about telling him ‘the truth’. Or at least Minseok hoped that was what would happen. He was willing to sell his body for his friends, but kissing Kyungsoo almost felt like too much.

    And Minseok really, really wanted to understand the correlation between the aliens taking over his friends and the so-called ‘showdown’ that he still couldn’t make sense of.

    “Okay,” Kyungsoo agreed, having decided that he would never defile his precious hyung without explicit consent. Even if that meant spending the next three days holed up in the room he shared with Sehun and Luhan, getting rid of the dirty thoughts.

    They both stared at the photographer expectantly, who stared back with a dead look in his eyes, camera already held up to shoot.

    Minseok kept his eyes trained on the lens, not wanting to see his precious Kyungsoo come at him. He felt something press against his cheek, and-

    Click!

    Minseok immediately pulled away, just in time to see Kyungsoo lower his hand and give Minseok a nervous smile.

    “What’d you do?” Minseok asked, because that certainly didn’t feel like a kiss.

    Blushing, Kyungsoo held up two fingers on his right hand and pressed his lips against them.

    “You are such a wimp,” a voice scoffed disgustedly from behind them. “Move over, hyung,” Jongin snapped, pushing the still blushing Kyungsoo out of the way.  “It’s my turn.”