"Nothing Wrong"

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright class! You have heard that you seniors will be playing with the juniors in P.E. right?" 

"Yes." The seniors replied monotonously, but Wonho seemed to have jumped out of his seat. 

"I expect you to be kind to your juniors and not intimidate them. Have a good time in P.E." The kids ran out of the classroom as if they were escaping jail and ran towards the gym, where the juniors were already stretching. Miyeon stopped and watched Soeun do the splits easily, but looked away when Soeun turned her head to her.

"Oh? Unnie!" Miyeon turned around and smiled at her. She turned her head only to be hit in the face by a volleyball. The girls that threw the ball at the school's most annoying girl laughed and high-fived each other while she fumed in anger. Feeling angry, she stomped her way towards them and raised her hand. She could hear everyone yelling and rooting for someone. Without stopping, she had slapped the girl in front of her. Immediately, she heard the loud gasps coming from the crowd and looked down at the person she just slapped. That's when she saw Soeun standing in front of the girls with her head down. 

"YAH!" Miyeon turned her head to the owner of the loud booming voice. Wonho glared at Miyeon and then ran to Soeun who still had her head down. She could hear everyone criticize her. Miyeon caught her group of friends shaking their heads at her and ran out of the gym. Immediately, people crowded around Soeun and asked if she was okay to which she replied with a yes. 

After time went by, they all decided to play volleyball. Everyone was playing happily oblivious that Wonho and V weren't in the gym.

"Control your girl better, won't you?!" 

"What do you mean?! That princess was the one that got in the way and that ain't my girl!"

"Soeun was only being kind! If it wasn't for being so stuck up, Miyeon wouldn't have hurt my Soeun."

These two were so into their argument that they didn't notice Jimin's brother, Jisoo, filming their argument. Miyeon had seen Jisoo and asked, "What are you doing?" 

Jisoo clicked his tongue at her and walked away with his phone in his pocket. Miyeon hid behind the them and list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter