With Me

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Of course it's you!" Jungkook shouted with balled fists. Soon he found himself shaking in rage. Finally, he walked away and plopped down on a couch. He hugged a pillow as he spoke and V could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Hyung... Please just let me have her. I really really like her. Please back off.." The older guys watched them quietly and V brought his hand to the back of his head, ruffling his hair. Jungkook may like Soeun, but that didn't mean that V didn't like her. 

"Jungkook. No. I'm not letting you have her. End of story." With that, V walked out of the hideout and walked around the busy streets. Rain started pouring and he cursed at mothernature for being so unreasonable. Still, he walked around in the rain. 

He looked around for an umbrella only to find a little girl holding her backpack by herself in front of a convenience store. She looked as if she had no way to get home so unwillingly, he walked over to her calmly.

"Do you need help?"' Soeun and Taehyung looked up at each other, surprised to see each other. Taehyung had smiled unknowingly, but slightly pouted as Soeun looked away from his and gave her attention to the little girl. 

"Do you need an umbrella?" The girl nodded and Soeun had handed her the umbrella without hesitating. They watched as the girl walked awak with a bright smile before turning back to each other.

"Why'd you give her your umbrella?" Taehyung was curious to why someone would risk getting sick just for a little kid. He watched her smile and then cover her head with her hands before walking toward the sidewalk. He quickly pulled her back by her backpack and when she had looked at him questioningly, there was only worry on his face. 

"You're going to get sick..." 

"It's okay, my house is close by." 

"It's 10 minutes away. You're going to be walking in the rain for 10 minutes?" He had asked with a raised eyebrow. Soeun had focused on her fingers and played with them before looking up at him. Her eyes widened as he took off his hoodie and held it above her head.

"What are you doing?! You're going to get sick!" Taehyung shook his head and pointed at her. His eyes stared into her eyes and he could see that she was worried about him. That didn't matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter