The Chase

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey... Are you okay?"

Soeun walked up to Jungkook at the end of the day. She thought of what happened at the field for the rest of the day. Jungkook kept his head down. He didn't want to look at her. Jungkook didn't want to mess up again. 

"Jungkook?" 

"Noona, I'm so sorry!"

Tears ran down his cheeks as he endlessly apologized. Soeun stared at him bewildered. She didn't think he'd be in tears after what had happened. His ego was gone, and he was his normal self again. 

Jungkook stood there with his head down, and his body shaking. He truly looked like a kid. His sobs were loud, and students that were going home glanced at him. He was never this sensitive until he's met Kim Soeun. He wanted to be in her embrace, but he didn't want to make the same mistake so he just stood there crying. 

Soeun pulled him into her arms, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her torso. He was so much taller than her, and really built. He lowered his head, and cried into her clothed shoulder. Jungkook couldn't stop the tears that were running down his face. He suddenly pulled away, and wiped them away.

"I'm sorry.... I got your shirt wet..." 

"It's fine, Jungkook-ah. Lets have a talk." 

Before they could even step out of the school gates, Taehyung had already showed up with a scowl on his face. He glared at the teary-eyed boy with so much hatred that he could've killed the boy on the spot. He was convinced that his girlfriend's number one fan could've been lying to get sympathy.

"Why are you here?", he asked sourly. Taehyung didn't like Jungkook anymore. Even if they were the closest, he didn't want to be near the youngest boy in BTS. Soeun looked up at the orange haired guy with shock. She slapped him lightly on the back as a warning. She gave him the look that said, "You need to stop now." 

Taehyung sighed in surrender, and looked over to the spot where Jungkook was once standing. Soeun looked over as well, and became shocked at the blank space. She glared at Taehyung before storming off to find the boy. 

As soon as Taehyung had spoken those sour words, Jungkook wanted to leave. While The couple stared at each other, he had taken off. Tears ran down his cheeks and he briefly stopped running. He rested his forehead against the brick wall, and then turned around to lean his back against the wall. He didn't mean to break down again. In fact, he didn't want to break down. He wanted to be strong, but that girl just seemed to be in control of all his feelings.

"Jungkook! Jungkook-ah!"

Soeun's voice was getting louder and louder as she got closer to where he was. Jungkook started running when she turned the corner. He was panicking as she got closer and closer. A yelp was heard, and Jungkook turned the corner to see if Soeun was alright.

Taehyung had yanked Soeun back, and roughly pressed his lips to hers. He tilted her face up, and at her bottom lip. She stood there confused until she gasped in surprise when Taehyung nibbled at her lip. He smiled, and ed his tongue into quickly. He tasted every inch of until she was out of breath. When he pulled away, Soeun's eyes were wide open while her fingers touched her lips.

"Forget about Jungkook, okay? He just needs time, babe." Taehyung smiled down at her and intertwined his fingers with hers. Soeun was skeptical at first and still wanted to find the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter