"Perfection"

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was about to go just now. Sorry!" Soeun scrambled to literature leaving the three boys with the assistant principal. The young men stared at the old man without fear, intimidating the him. The tension between the three boys grew thicker. Sighing, Jungkook apologized to V and trudged away.

If only V didn't show up.. Jungkook had thought of what could've happened if V didn't show up. Jungkook could've been dating her! Yeah, dial it down, Jungkook. He scribbled down the answers to the pop quiz questions and flipped it over, to show he was done. An evident scowl was on his face as he thought of what had happened. The poor teacher though, had thought he was scowling at her. That kind of explains why she took off running back to her desk after snatching the paper from his desk. 

His eyes softened in sadness when he thought to when Soeun cried. He was sad that he couldn't comfort her, but had become annoyed about the fact that she was crying over a different man. Unfortunately, that other "man" was V. 

Wonho sat in the library, reading a book. It was a romantic comedy. Go ahead and laugh, but right now the only thing Wonho could do was resent how happy the love stories were. He bookmarked the page he was on and closed the book. Crossing his arms, he glared at the two people holding hands on the cover. They looked so happy... Tch, stupid little idiots. 

He then started to criticize how foolish the two main characters were. He paused and then flipped to the marked page before reading intently again. He sighed, annoyed, and closed it after marking his page. Ugh, again!

"Why do love stories always have to be perfect?! They don't even.. The girl should've died so that the guy would've been like, 'The love of my life is gone.' And then they wouldn't be together. Wait, but then that's too sad.. Why would a main character even die?!" Wonho murmured and slightly threw his hands into the air. A thought flashed in his mind and he started to think. Did V really like Soeun? After pondering for about half an hour, he decided something wasn't right. It's definitely something fishy..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter