Confusion

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You like V, don't you?" Miyeon had dragged Soeun out of the class during a lecture, confusing everyone. She had glared daggers at the younger one while waiting impatiently for her answer. According to Miyeon, V denied his feelings for Soeun himself and now she had to confirm her best friend's feelings now.

Oblivious to the glares Miyeon was giving her, Soeun nodded her head with a small smile. Unknowingly, she had started to play with her fingers. The older girl shoved Soeun on the ground harshly, shocking her.

"Leave him alone! Don't you know that you have no chance of being with him? He even said so himself that he doesn't like you. He likes me. I'm better than you to be honest. No one likes a girl like you." Soeun stared up at the girl with teary eyes. She couldn't believe her own best friend said that to her face. Without a word, she got up and ran to wherever was farthest from Miyeon. Soeun slowed to a hault when she came across a classroom she's never seen throughout her entire life. She wiped her tears before slowly opening the door. She stood in the hallway, peering into the room before finally walking into the empty and quiet room.

Soeun squealed in surprise when she was "tazed" by two fingers. She whirled around to be greeted by V and playfully hit him before leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed. 

"Why aren't you in class?" 

"...." 

"Why aren't you in class?"

"What about you, Taehyung?" Soeun replied with her eyes still closed, trying to calm herself. V knew something went on and pulled her off the wall by the wrist. 

"What's going on?" She opened her eyes slowly and stared into his eyes. To prevent the tears that were about to fall out, she bowed her head and stared at the floor. Taehyung immediately pulled her into his arms and let her cry into his chest before she explained everything to him.

"I think I like you too..." His softened eyes stared into hers, but hardened when he looked away. 

"You do..?" Soeun was shocked. To be honest, she never thought that those words would come out of his mouth. Her eyes were wide and was slightly opened. Taehyung chuckled lightly at her and nodded. She was adorable and sweet. He always wondered why she was so popular and why everyone liked her, but now he's found the answer. She was genuine in everything she did and cared for everyone.. She didn't even run away when he was injured badly like most teenage girls would do. Instead, she helped him out. 

After a while, they had gone back to their regular clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter