Nothing but Happy Smiles

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun felt relieved, but was it right to feel that way? She thought about how hard Miyeon tries to get girls to even stop glancing at him. It didn't matter. She liked Taehyung and Taehyung liked her, nothing was wrong. 

Yes, I may be selfish, but I really like him.

"Alright, Taehyung-ah." 

"Taehyung-ah?"

"Taehyung-shi?" Soeun looked at him worriedly, but found herself relaxing as he chuckled. 

"It's fine. Call me whatever." Taehyung smiled brightly once again and slyly grabbed her hand. Soeun jumped slightly from the shock and looked down at their hands. Her face grew hot and she smiled at him before looking down again. 

They talked for most of the time they sat on the bench in the park, sometimes looking away from each other to enjoy the scenery. Whilst Soeun admired the scene in front of her, Taehyung secretly snapped a picture of her. The loud shutter made her turn around and look at him curiously. He sheepishly smiled at her and ruffled his hair making Soeun laugh.

"I thought you weren't the type to take pictures of someone secretly?" She teased as Taehyung's face reddened. He looked down at their hands and then looked back at her with sparkling eyes. 

"I thought you weren't the type to tease." Taehyung retorted back. He raised his eyebrows and then laughed along with her. They got up from the bench and decided to stroll around. 

"At least my hands aren't sweaty." Soeun laughed as the older guy ducked his head in embarrassment. He quickly pulled his hand away from hers and wiped them on his school uniform, then grabbed her hand again. His face was red and he silently cursed himself. 

Are my hands usually sweaty?

The two felt extremely happy as they walked along the path in the park with bright smiles. They briefly stopped for a while since Taehyung pulled out his phone and took a selfie of the two. They both held up their locked hands and smiled brightly as Taehyung snapped the photo.

Miyeon had been jogging in the park when she saw the two laughing with each other. She's been telling herself that it's probably just a friendly talk but once she looked down at their hands, something told her it wasn't just friendly. She yanked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter