Between You Two

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung quickly shook his head while reassuring the members that nothing happened. When they shot the 'are-you-sure' look at him, he paused for a moment and thought about that moment the two had earlier. Was all of that really nothing? 

"Yup. Nothing happened." He said, being dead serious. When all the members excluding Jungkook broke out into smiles and put their arms around him, he heaved out a sigh. Truth is, Taehyung had no idea what to say. If he had said no, would they be dissapointed in him? Unknowingly, a small smile appeared on his face while thinking about how Soeun had actually dragged him all the way to the alley to her house and to the hospital. 

Suddenly, he found himself outside of the hospital looking for the girl who had helped him with difficulty. Once he found her, he hoarsesly called out her name. 

"Kim Soeun!" Soeun looked back at the owner of the voice with butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help, but to stare wordlessly at the handsome blonde boy. 

"Yes..?" She mentally faced palmed herself for having her voice squeak. She continued to stare at him without even adknowledging what he was saying. Soeun felt as if Cupid had shot her with his stupid love arrow that every time she saw Kim Taehyung, there would be hearts around him. 

"Get it?"

"H-Huh?"

"Tsk. I told you not to say anything at school. And uhm.... Thanks."

What. Don't tell anyone, he said. Why would I?

Soeun thought bitterly before walking into the school where Wonho was already waiting for her. They walked together in the hallway without Miyeon who was clinging onto Taehyung. They came to a sudden stop when BTS(excluding the youngest) stood infront of them with Miyeon. Soeun knew it. She knew that she was suddenly mesmerized by the boy that was glaring at her bestfriend who stood beside her and to get on her nerves, the hearts started flying around Taehyung. 

"God, get off me!" He swatted Miyeon away while looking at Soeun before smirking at her. Wonho instinctly pulled the girl closer to him as if he was trying to get a princess away from an evil troll. 

"You might want to keep an eye on your girl, Shin." 

As the two months has passed by, the two guys still continuously fought over the littlest matters and somehow Soeun had grown fond of Taehyung. That's right, she was fond of Taehyung, but not V. It was the fact that Taehyung was more... comfortable to be around while his chic demeanor, V, was so uncomfortable to be arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter