Don't Worry

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Soeun! Wait up!" Soeun turned around to see Taehyung running towards her as she walked to school. She found herself smiling as he kept telling her to wait while running. Taehyung had started to panick when she shook her head, stuck her tongue out at him, and continued walking. 

"Hey!" Taehyung had bolted to the girl and wrapped his arms around her neck loosely, surprising her with his speed. Her face started to burn up when she realized how close he was and she ducked her head. He was now watching the girl run away at the speed of lightning and chuckled to himself. 

"Soeun noona!" The girl turned around to see red hair bobbing up and down from the further end of the hallway. She finally realised who it was when it got closer. Jungkook.

"I'm so tired.." The younger guy bent down and held onto his knees, panting. He looked up to see her smiling down at him and felt himself getting happy. Finally, he stood up and faced her. 

"Hey Jungkook."

"Hi noona." 

"What class are you going to now?" 

"Geometry. That reminds me, would you be able to help me with some problems?"

"Oh sure. It's super easy."

"Well, that doesn't help, noona." Jungkook pouted as Soeun laughed. He started laughing along with her until V had appeared at her side, ruining the mood. 

"What are you guys laughing about?" 

"Nothing. Bye." 

"Jungkook, where are you going?"

"Bye, noona." Confusion was written on Soeun's face as she walked him walk away with Taehyung right behind her. 

It's been a few days since Wonho has been to school and he definitely wasn't going today. The sudden news of Jungkook being added to the list of Soeun's fanboys wasn't making him feel any better.  

As the guys have been playing around, he didn't even realize that his best friend was right in front of him. Suddenly, everything became silent as Wonho's eyes travelled to the girl in front of him. Unknowingly, he had in his breath as his eyes ran over her appearance.

"Why haven't you been to school?" 

"I'm busy, you know?" 

"Busy with what? You have to go back to school!" Wonho was exasperated. Why would he go back? To see guys fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter