Together

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The opening entrance to the dump faced Soeun. The skies were gray with fog. There were so many stray dogs on the other inside of the dump, and she was just facing them with a school uniform and grey converse on. Without wasting time, she ran inside of the entrance. Nothing was there. The car was gone, no signs of gangsters, and certainly no Taehyung. All that there were was cars piled up on eachother with other pieces of metal surrounding them. 

There were tire tracks in the dirt leading to the center of the dump. After standing there for a minute or so, a dog barked making Soeun jump a bit and look up from the ground, to greet the snarling dog with a nervous smile. Slowly she backed away from it, and followed the tire tracks, hoping that she would be able to find her boyfriend. It's true that they haven't been dating for a long time, but they have known each other for a long time now. Somehow during those months, their friendship developed into something else; the mutual feelings of liking each other. 

Now Soeun knew that finding Taehyung wasn't going to be easy, but she still had hope in herself. That feeling of hope faltered a bit when the tracks disappeared and she found nothing, but the van. The doors of the van were left open for no reason. Feeling that no harm would be done to her, she continued to walk further into the junkyard. As she walked by the van, she was suddenly pulled back and put into a headlock. Soeun gasped, unable to make a sound. The person holding her now had her with one arm as it fumbled around, looking for something with the other hand. 

Soeun could barely make out the faint shining object held to her neck, but then realized that it was a knife. She could be killed any moment now, but for some reason, the person made no move to kill her yet. Soeun kept her calm composure, but her eyes started to tear up.

"Who are you?" The voice whispered harshly in her ear. The voice was raspy and deep with a sense of grogginess. Maybe this person just woke up, but the more Soeun thought about it, this voice sounded familiar.

"T-Taehyung..? Is it–" before she could even finish her question, she was spun around by the shoulders. She met eyes with Taehyung whose appearance was unrecognizeable. His intense eyes made him look like a mad man, the bruises on his face made him look as if he were pushed and face planted, and the dried blood in his hair made his strands of hair stick to each other. Her eyes widened at his appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter