On This Lonely Night

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Jisoo! You like Soeun don't you?" The younger guy stopped in his tracks and turned to face the older. As Wonho looked down at the object in Jisoo's hand, Jisoo quickly hid the camera behind his back. This left the older guy chuckling, amused.

"So now you're the paparazzi, huh?" 

"What are you talking about?! I was only taking pictures of the scenery." 

"Are you sure about that?" Wonho tilted his head and watched the younger guy come up with a response. 

"Well... I also took a picture of a couple. They look so happy and they look good together, don't you think?" Jisoo smirked smugly as he showed the gang member the picture of the couple sitting on a bench. Wonho's face darkened when he saw that Soeun was resting her head on V's shoulders as they held hands and conversed. Quietly, he handed back the camera to the younger one. 

"How about this? Help me separate V and Kim Soeun." 

"What do I get out of this?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow questioningly. He scanned Wonho's face and chuckled quietly to himself. 

"You get Soeun to yourself, of course." The younger guy scoffed lightly before turning away. Was Shin Wonho stupid or something? Everyone knew how freaky Wonho could be about his best friend, no matter what, everyone knew it. Jisoo turned back to face the older guy with an intense glare. 

"No." 

"Why? Don't you like Soeun?!"

"I do, but she's with my hyung. I'm not ing stupid either."

"But you're considering it?" Wonho asked only to have the younger walk away from him. It is stupid and the only people who agreed to this plan are idiots. Jisoo scoffed and walked off while reviewing the pictures he had taken. Who knows though? What if Taehyung didn't like Soeun? What if he liked Miyeon? He sighed at the thought of the girl being heart broken. 

 I won't be helping Wonho. I'll help Soeun.. 

 

Taehyung and Soeun walked aimlessly while talking. It then occurred to them that it was 9PM. Soeun's eyes widened and her heart started to beat loudly. What if her parents questioned her about why she came home so late? What would she tell them? She looked up at Taehyung with a panicked face, but he was staring off into space. Even though she didn't want to be petty, that little act saddened her. 

"Taehyung-ah! I have to get home..." she tapped his shoulder. It took him a minute or two to even process what she said. He finally blinked and looked down at her, intimidating Soeun without even trying. 

"You do? I'll walk you home." She smiled slightly, but couldn't help but to wonder what Taehyung was thinking about.

Mustering up her courage, she asked, "What were you thinking about?"

"Oh.. Um nothing."

Once again she felt disappointed and she didn't even know why. She felt weird though for being so concerned. 

"Why are you asking?" Taehyung asked. His words and the tone he used stung Soeun. She smiled at him even though it hurt her.

"I was just wondering. It took you a minute or 2 to reply." 

"I was probably bored or something." Soeun's smile disappeared immediately. He was bored?  Was he supposed to say stuff like this on their first date? This isn't the Taehyung she knew.

Something probably ticked him off or he's probably tired.

Soeun cleared and tried to ignore the lump in . It became silent, and it wasn't the good kind.  

"Are you tired?" 

"No, not at all." So he really was bored. They walked in silence and Soeun pulled her hand out of his. Taehyung didn't even look down at his hand. He looked straight ahead as they walked together. His hand was cold, but he didn't reach for hers. Did I do something wrong? Soeun thought to herself. They were having fun until she decided to go home. They were only a few blocks away when she stopped walking. 

"Should I tell my parents about you if they ask me why I was late?" She asked with a little of hope in her voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter