So What?

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun walked to school with her eyebrows furrowed. Those words.. What were they?

Again and again.. Can't you just mind your own business, Kim Soeun?

She encountered Minhyuk who was indeed very shy and quickly ran to him, scared that'd he disappear. She tapped on his shoulder and she was met with a familiar smirk that turned into a frown. 

"Um.. Miyeon.. S-She uhm.. She's already in a r-relationship. Sorry about yesterday."

Minhyuk nodded and looked down at his feet, showing his disappointment. Soeun wanted to comfort him, but instead apologized and walked away. As she walked away, Minhyuk smirked. He knew. He already knew that Miyeon was in a relationship, but to him, it was amusing how different she treated people.

During the morning, Minhyuk had written notes for each of his classes like usual. During lunch, he took off his blazer, ed his school shirt, changed into jeans, and then took of his glasses like usual. With one tug at his hair, the black wig came off. Minhyuk opened the window and gracefully jumped out of the window. 

While the students at Seoul High were in their classes, the front doors were slammed open, followed by a ruckus. Everyone gathered in the hallway to see what had happened. 'BTS' was sprayed painted on the lockers and walls. The trash cans were on the floor with trash piling out of them. The whole place was trashed! Wonho's face had turned red in anger as he clenched his fist and Soeun who saw this, held his hand trying to calm him down. 

A week later, Kim Minhyuk had transferred schools. Soeun wasn't surprised as she remembered how he was picked on. She just hoped that his reputation of being the school loner wouldn't spread over there even though it was very obvious that he would still be the loner he was. 

The day Kim Minhyuk had transferred, another student replace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter