Nicer Than Usual

Avoiding Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Kim Taehyung, how many times do I have to tell you?! Coming home late and not paying attention in class is unacceptable!" I rolled my eyes as my mom ran . This was totally normal. I can't wait 'till dad finds out about this. Actually I'm sure that Taeyeon noona well be the most dramatic. 

I watched my mom talk with a blank face. The words went through my right ear and out of my left ear. Not being able to hear all of her lectures, I walked into my room and locked it. I could hear my name being called by my parents, followed by the unscary threats that my older sister said. With a sigh, I took my phone out of my jean's pocket and started to play on it. My mind started to drift to Park Miyeon. That wench.

Last night was tiring. I stayed up all night to plan a scheme. This morning, I was greeted by a smack on the head by my loving sister. Even just now, I got smacked again by Suga hyung. I glared at him, signaling that I was not in the mood. Just as I was about to curse him out, the wench's best friend was walking by. A smirk formed on my lips as I stuck out my leg to trip her. 

 

Soeun's POV

I looked up from the floor to see Taehyung. All of a sudden, he started to pick up my books. I looked at him surprised. His face suddenly grew in concern as he squatted in front of me. His eyes seemed warm, different from the blank ones. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet. My stomach started squeezing. He then handed me my books.

"How come you're being nicer than usual?"

"Because I'm in my girly mode." Pure sarcasm there. He smiled, as if he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter