Meeting new girls

Words to love you~
My days in Korea were going incredibly fast. The guys helped me improve my Korean accent, I taught them to draw a little change. The evaded towards Sungjae were embarrassingly obvious, but at least it worked. It was enough for the moment.
  Today the boys had to burn, and my day would be really boring, all alone.
  The boys were getting ready. She wore a simple dress, had a baby grand spice in my hair fastened with a ribbon of the same color of the dress, with a converse. Sungjae I get for one side, stops in front of me.
    -. Did they find a way to not stay here alone?. - Said a little worried.
    -. Well ... - He said trying to hide my nerves. -. I think not yet. I'll ask. - I said as I went up the pace, to begin to run and get away from it.
Sungjae takes my arm, deteniedome. Pauses briefly.
    -. Are you avoiding me?. - He narrowed his eyes a little curiously.
    -. Did I? What are you talking about? Pfff, But that thing to say!. - I said as I laughed a little nervous.
    -., You're doing really. - Said while snickering. -. Did I do something wrong?. -
I watched for a few moments staring at his eyes, removed his hand from my arm, to provoke a tingle all over my body by the touch of hands. << Must stop you, silly! >> I thought quickly and decided to run away sharply to where was the rest. The manager stumbles me.
    -. Here you, Valentina!. - Said as I shook my hair with his hand. -. Who found you stay this day, they offered themselves, really want to meet you. -
    -. Who?. - I said a little curious.
    -. A Pink. They say they want to know the news of his agency, offered to teach a bit of what soon you'll have to see. - Said a little entusiamado.
    -. I feel very good idea. - I said nodding, glad slightly Sungjae not near.
    -. When we leave I'll leave her apartment, I left a message. - Said while laughing. -. He said he had to prepare and that will make a girls afternoon. -
In saying that, I felt my cheeks flushed. Afternoon girls << >> I repeated my mind. At that the boys went.
    -. Done. We're ready. - Smiling Minhyuk said. -. Did you get a company to Valentina?. -
    -. Yeah. - Said the manager smiling. -. Girls will have an afternoon with the girls of A Pink, Is not it amazing that will be known?. -
We went to the truck and drove off. I watched intently Sungjae much, trying to ignore, but I felt his eyes perched on my. At some time, he stopped.
    -. What happens?. - Ilhoon said.
The manager opens the door.
    -. Valentina Here's where it stays. - Said smiling.
I got out of the truck awkwardly tropezé going down, the manager stopped me before falling to the floor. I smiles and hugs me tightly. The boys were shocked a little, provoking feel ashamed.
    -. Passes I hope fine!. - His hands rested on my shoulders. -. If you just want to go, just call me, okay?. -
    -. Okay. - I lied, knowing he had no phone.
The boys said goodbye to me, Sungjae did not. I assumed that was a bit annoying to me.
  I rang the bell, a little nervous. A girl opened me happy.
    -. You must be Valentina. - Said with smiling face.
    -. And you A pink. - Said smiling.
We entered the room. His room was so .. Pink everywhere. The 7 girls cornered me in the middle as I watched intently as they smiled.
    -. Would you like the pink?. - Said one of them.
    -. Actually, no. - I said with my smile from ear to ear. -. My favorite color is electric blue. Almost all my clothes is this color, See?. - I showing my clothes.
    -. I like how you dress, as well. - Said one of them. -. Have a touch yours, really does not look bad! . -
I smiled in appreciation.
    -. What is your hobby?. - I asked.
    -.? Videogames account?. -
    -. I do not think a hobby. -
    -. Only I have that. - I shrugged. -. But I have a way to show my feelings through drawing. You can take it as another. -
    -.? Drawings trajistes you?. - Asked excitedly.
    -. No. - I lied. -. I'm sorry, I left. -
    -. I like your hair. - Said another. -. Are they natural?. -
    -. It is. I love it. - I said as she touched a little.
    -. How you will look with straight hair?. - Said curious.
In that, one of the girls brought a hair straightener. Oh god ... << Please do not make me suffer! >>, The girl smiled and offered me place to sit while preparing for ironed hair.
  After a couple of hours, ended. We had a nice time, my shyness was declining. I << I can be normal and not bother them! >>.
    -. Can see you. Let me tell you, you look beautiful!. - Said cheerfully.
When you look in the mirror, I was a little surprised. The curls made my hair look a little short, with my straight hair, reached by a little below the chest.
    -. If I like it, really. - I said as he started to laugh. -. My hair looks as if it came out of a commercial!. -
The girls laughed at what I said. Another girl brought some makeup. I sat back, leaving them to play a little with my face.
    -. Your face is as a child, Valentina!. -
    -. What made you?. - Said another.
    -. Nothing, really. - I said as I laughed.
They were impressed, the other girls sat next to me.
    -. Then ... Which of the guys you notice?. -
The question did blush, the girls noticed them and laughed.
    -. So you like someone!. - Said the makeup on me.
    -. Minhyuk Is? He is really cute!. - Said another.
    -. Ilhoon I love to!. - Tells other.
    -. I think I like, really ... - I paused. -. But I will not tell. -
    -. Why?. - Commented the makeup on me. -. Must!. -
    -. Whenever I went wrong, so I decided not to fall in love with anyone else. - I shrugged.
    -. Poor ... - He paused. -. But, they care about you, all of them. Have you thought that your person may like a bit of you?. -
    -. Discuss who is, can you?. - Commented one while doing aegyo.
I ruborizé much.
    -., Please. - Said.
    -. Maybe ... I like a bit ... - I paused as I blushed more. -. Es. It grieves me to say!. - I said as I covered with my hands.
    -. Nobody will say anything, I promise. - Said smiling. -. Is supposed to be an evening of girls, right?. -
I took a pillow that was there and I covered my face gently to avoid damaging the makeup.
    -. Maybe it's the maknae. - I said to the face in the pillow.
The excited girls screamed.
    -. Would be very cute! The two are so cute!. - Said one as he approached me and hugged me tenderly.
    -. Now. - Said one with a little tension. -. We need to put on a little thing before you go, so you can surprise a bit to it. -
The girls laughed as I caused a bit of embarrassment.
  They rang the bell, I had collected. << I can not believe I got this! You fell so low, Valentina! >>. All the girls fell excited, as I hid myself in the middle of them. They gave me a bag which had my stuff. They opened the door, the manager was surprised to see me.
    -. No way!. - Said amazed.
The boys peered and perplexed. I buried my head in the bag embarrassed.
  As for my tastes, they chose for me a dress with black colored flight, I was in the middle of my thighs. Type heels leather boots, the girls chose for the purpose of highlighting my strong legs that liked to watch them. My straight hair fluttered in the wind, my long bangs falling over my right eye. I was not allowed to bring anything to take my hair out of my face. Pressing the first bank strongly staggered off balance. I could win again. The boys snickered watching me.
    -. I'll see you later, okay?. - I told the girls. -. I hope I can do my turn next. - I muttered.
    -. That'll see. - The leader said laughing. -. Good luck with the person you like!. - Where his voice screamed until the stop.
I turned quickly towards her covering with my hands embarrassed. The children were startled.
    -. Would you like someone?. - Said Minhyuk perplexed.
    -. It belongs to the group. - Said the girl smiling. -. And let me clarify, he really likes this person. -