Feelings.

Words to love you~
Sungjae had taken for about three days . The manager gave them the order to the boys run out of activities as a group until things between Kim Woo calm down a little. My sister accompanied them as they meet them a little discouraged . I was working.
  I did not want to leave. Not at all how I managed to bring the suit.
 
    - .You look so beautiful . - Soo Ming said very excited as I had arranged .
 
My cheeks burned with shame . The lip gloss had a vanilla flavor when chewed .
 
    - . Remember what you have to say when entering a client. - Said happily . - . How is it ? . -
 
    - . W -W - Welcome .... - I said embarrassed. - . I think it's too ... - I laughed with afraid.
 
    - . Come on. - Said encouraging me . - . Not as strong . And you will have a very good pay! . - Said .
 
    - . Welcome , love . - I whisper , I took my cheeks were burning not much.
 
    - . Guess that will do. - Suddenly hugged me . - . God ! You look so cute ! . - Shouted excitedly.
 
Take my cheeks and plays with her. I left him to.
 
    - . Believe that extensions , straight hair and makeup is a bit much. - I said shyly.
 
    - . Have you seen how great you look? . - Said as he leaps for joy. - . Kim Woo kill for that look just like you! . -
 
    - . Do not mention it. - I said chuckling .
 
Ming Soo changes his emotional state to the professional, called general workers .
 
    - . From this it is today . - Said as workers came to listen . - . Attract more customers who will be the one that takes most of the gain today. - Give a sweet slap  with his hands excitedly . - Oh . One other thing . - Victory smiles . - . You will have a prize too. -
 
Workers were excited . I snorted . I was a little short of money, but it was enough that I earned by day.
  I left with shame, felt like my cheeks burned . The bruises could hardly see . I walked over to a table full of customers. Male , approximately 25 years old. I observed from top to bottom . I could see how one spent his tongue on the lower lip . I swallowed .
 
    - . W- Welcome masters. - I said sheepishly.
 
The men smiled from ear to ear. My body shivered with disgust .
 
    - . Few beers We would like to start. - Said a man watching me filthy . - . Of course , you'll have to join us. - Smiled from ear to ear.
 
    - . Sorry, s-sir . - I said looking down shamefully . - . But workers are not allowed to eat drink , much less alcoholic in-house. -
 
The men chuckled .
 
    - . Did you know that I'm practically the owner of this crap ? . - I said as his arm around my waist.
 
He take my body and put closer to him. I put my arm on his shoulder quickly to avoid being around her face.
   
    - .Put away your dirty hands off her! . - Soo Ming scream.
 
He approached me and pulled me away from him. The boy laughed .
 
    - . Soo , long time with no see you. - Said quietly .
 
    - . What are you doing here , Cha Eul ? . - Said annoyed. - . I told you not to come back here . -
 
Cha Eul had a little beard . His hair dry on a ridge . He got up and took her in his arms tightly to Ming Soo . The remaining customers rushed out of the room , the workers came to rescue Soo Ming , when one of the partners pulled a gun to Cha Eul.
 
    -. I Want to leave everyone in this place . - Said Cha Eul. - . Count to three . - Smiled mischievously . - . 3 ... 2 -
 
It did not take the 1. People ran. Except for me .
 
    - . Would you like fire ? . - He said he rang violently as the weapon .
 
A bullet shot into the ceiling , making Ming Soo scream.
 
    - . I'm not leaving here without it. - I said trying to keep calm.
 
Cha Eul pushed up Ming Soo sharply to the companion .
 
    - .Please do not ! . - Between tears she cried desperately .
 
The man points to Ming Soo . Cha Eul about me, making my hair and smells . I squeezed between her arms , giving me difficulty breathing .
 
    - . Your name. - Whispered in my ear .
 
    - . Let her go and talk. - I said . My body trembled . I wanted to mourn .-
 
    - . No. - Ming Soo whispered with her ​​face drenched in sweat and tears.
 
    - . Tell me your name . I will enough  to consider your offer .-
 
Ming Soo watched me begging me not to tell my name. The Ming Soo so dear , he looked shattered at the moment . I sighed .
 
    - . Valentina . - I said dryly .
 
He smiled from ear to ear. My body trembled . I sighed .
 
    - . Assume my offer will be accepted . - I said in slowly voice.
 
    - . Ding Ding . - Man crooned mockingly.
 
    - . Want five minutes with her ​​than let her go , okay ? . -
 
The man laughed grotesquely .
 
    - 0.1 minutes , tops. - Said as he walked away a little. - . Started ! . - Shouted .
 
Ming Soo was shot by me. I fell to the floor beside her, my body shaking , my eyes filled with tears.
 
    - . Valentina ... - Said crying.
 
    - . Listen, try to be fine. Will seek the way to contact you to keep you , I have an idea of what will happen . Ming Soo ... - I said as he took her hand. - . I have fear. -
 
    - . I'm Going to save . - Said tearfully . - . Do not know how much I appreciate it! . -
 
    - .30 Seconds ! . - Cha shouted Eul .
    - . Need you to be very strong , Valentina . - Said while crying worse.
 
    - . 'll Look how to be safe . - I said as my tears overflowing.
 
    - . Why did you do that ? . - Whispered .
 
    - . I could not stand by and do nothing ... But ---
 
Eul 's teammate Cha Soo Ming abruptly charged . This began to cry and mourn inconsolably . Cha Eul took me by the arm and pulled me up .
 
    - .Valentina ! . - Shouted desperately .
 
Man hit hard while throwing to the outside of the premises. Cha Eul suddenly takes my face in his hands.
 
    - . Now ... You. - Said while smiling. I wiped my tears with my free hand . - . We will leave here now . - Took my other hand , not making me a key to escape. - . You will have the experience of being kidnapped. - Whispered in my ear .