Need to calm down.

Words to love you~
The days passed quickly with the children, I was not sure yet to enter the auditions, so I decided to start working. It was about 5 pm, a day of rest of the guys. They were sleeping. I took a key and opened the door with ninja steps to prevent wake. I ran quickly from there. I took a taxi and headed for the room. It was small, and knew that the boys would never find in a place like this. I gave my personal and my parents' permission. I started to work officially. It was a small bar was a little traumante for my taste, but I paid enough per day to survive very well. As he was a minor, I had to serve drinks and serve customers with questions. At the end, I ended up exhausted. You were about 3am. I sighed. << The guys kill me ... >> I thought. I went out and looked for a pay phone, right next to the hotel where I decided to move. Changsub dialed.
    -. Hello?. - Answered.
No voice seemed Changsub.
    -. Who I am talking about?. - I said confused.
    - .... Who wants to talk?. -
    -. Whom I am talking about?. - Repeated seriously.
    - .... Sungjae. - Said dryly.
I blushed.
    -. Was supposed to be Changsub number. -
    -. Was wrong. It is my number. Who is? There are times to call. - Said.
    -. Valentina. - I whispered.
    -. Where the hell are you?!. -Shouted.
    -. Sorry. - I said sadly.
Sungjae sighs.
    -.? When you plan to return?. - Said.
    -. Do not worry. - I said cheerfully.
    -. What I worry?. - Said loudly. -. You do not know how worried I was!. -
It gave me a chill, blushing even more.
    -. Sorry. I repeated it. -. It's just that .. I really feel like I'm a bother to you. I do not want them to worry about me ... - I said, lowering his voice, swallowing some tears.
    -.'re Not a nuisance. - Whispered. -. Do not cry. -
    -. Sorry. - Whispered again.
    -. Not have to apologize .. I hear you. The manager thought was more or less than this .. I'll talk to him. -
There was a small silence. I really needed.
    -.? Valentina?. - Said, interrupting my thoughts.
    -. Yeah?. - I said.
    -. Need to buy a phone. - Said as he snickered.
    -. Not have. - I laughin. -. Try to buy it soon and call you, okay?. -
    -. Okay. - Said.
    -. Did the guys sleep?. -
    -. They were asleep when they were trying to reach you, really had us worried. -
    -. Sorry. - I said.
Another short moment of silence.
    -.? Valentina?. - Said.
    -. What happens?. -
A very small awkward silence.
    -. ... Who is the person you like?. - He was in his voice a little shame.
I blushed.
    -. W-Well ....-I stammered. -. Aaa? Wine that?. - I said trying to calm me down.
Another awkward silence.
    -. 'Cause if I'm attracted to you. - Whispered.
<< Mother! Is it really what I thought I heard >> altered.
    -. E-Excuse me?. - I stammered.
    -. I like you, Valentina. - Said a little more serious. -. But I can not be with you .. Not for now. I'm sorry. - Said sadly.
I swallowed and sighed. I was silent for a few seconds. I swallowed my tears.
    -. Are you okay?. - Said worrying a little. -. It's just ... I do not want to hurt you. - Said sadly. - Sorry. -
I sighed.
    -. It's okay!. - I said cheerfully as a few tears fell on my cheeks. -. The person I like, is very different from me and I do not think I missed something. Not you, Easy!. - I lied.
    -. Sorry. - Whispered.
    -. I gotta go, I will later. -
    -. Did not sleep here?. - Said worrying.
    -. I have to do some outstanding things, tell the boys not to worry and that I will at some point. - I said as tears continued to fall.
    -. Wait! Will not you come over here?. - Said loudly.
    -. No. - I said. -. I must go. -
I heard raised his voice Sungjae but I ended the call. I sighed and went to sleep in the hotel. I felt very alone.