Funny guys idols

Words to love you~
-. Well .. If. - Said the guy who was next to me, a little confused. -. Do you feel a little better?. - Said nervously, altering voice whenever he uttered a syllable. -. Want to take you to a hospital? Sorry for bumping into you!. - Suddenly hugged me.
One of the boys pulled away, laughing softly.
      -. Sorry to Changsub .. You know a little, right? At least you recognize. I Minhyuk. - Said as he smiled.
I was observing it for a while confused ... So I reacted.
     -. Oh my god!. - I raised my arms. -. It BTOB!. - I said screaming.
I started to run in circles screaming, I guess that's the excitement. Obviously he knew them all by name, was a fan of them. But with fear and nerves, was a little delayed processing things.
     -. Ehm ... . - Sungjae said, one of the rest of the guys. -. What are you supposed to be doing?. -
Thereby we observed. And I finished running, I closed my eyes, positioned like a lady.
     -. Oh, nothing, nothing. - I nodded with a slight grin.
     -. Assume then .. you're okay ... - Said Eunkwang. I watched a little scary.
In a flash it overwhelmed my thoughts and others. I opened my eyes wide to impress me, opening my mouth to utter something, Ilhoon cover my mouth with one hand. His other hand was on my back getting up quickly, but gently.
    -. Sorry, but you have to come with us for a while. Paparazzi are coming, and then, you stumble we had planned. -
That said, I quickly got up, tried to get up. In that, I placed it in defense mode, avoiding to touch me.
    -. What are you doing?. - Whispering said, a little angry. -. If you accumulate will be worse!. -
     -. But, but. - I said getting watery eyes, uncomfortable. -. I'm a bit heavy and I loaded bothers me. - I said looking at the floor, embarrassed.
I felt like a coat fell on my head, and Minhyuk Changsub took me by each of my arms, picked up the pace, making trip over everything.
     -. What do?. - Worrying said.
     -. Can not leave you alone. - Changsub said. -. If you have not noticed, you have a big bruise on your cheek .. All because of me. And we must take at least one hospital to check on. -
I quickly went to his truck. I gave space between Sungjae and Peniel. Nerves were invading my body strongly.
      -. This ... is ... Kidnapping??. - I processed the situation.
      -. Oh god, no!. - Said the boys choir.
I was shocked to cry and stuck tightly to the seat.
      -. Want to say. - Hyunsik said to calm the atmosphere a bit. -. You've taken a good hit and we need to get to the hospital. - Said smiling a little nervous.
      -. Oh .. - I said looking at the floor. -. But I can I alone!. - Said getting up happily. I hit my head awkwardly, some guys snickered. I my head comforting pain. -. Cayéndome hitting and I spend all the time, See,. - I smiled as I his forehead.
      -. Already .. - Said Peniel.
      -. But paparazzi saw you with us. You can harass you and ask you to stop, Can you stand it?. - Peniel intervening Minhyuk said.
      -. Can not!. - Said intervening Changsub. -. You'll go to the hospital with us to check you, period!. -
Suddenly, I felt something was missing. My bags .. My handbag.
     -. Uh-oh. - I felt myself pale.
The pain was not the case, but my bag. My precious and perfect bag, along with all my drawing materials. I felt as tears fell on my cheeks, I felt a burning in my right cheek, it a little.
      -. M-m-my. - Was stuttering. She had to find him. -
      -. What happens?. - Peniel said worried.
Changsub crawled between the floor of the truck up to my legs, I was afraid.
      -. What do you have?. - Said with a very high pitch.
      -. My suitcase and ... and ... My bag!. -
That last thing I got up quickly from the seat, opened the door and down the road lanzé rolling. The van stopped abruptly. I went running to where I allowed my legs, crying, hoping to find my bag. I could see the faces paled quickly of my idols.
 
 
To be continue~ Hope u like it <3 Coment :33